Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Obediance is slavery.

ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:13:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Stop bitching. Be happy you're receiving rich people welfare and respect the wishes of whoever put that money in a trust for you.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 9:25:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Except it isn't your money to spend at all, is it?
The person never gave you the money, they gave the trust the money and directed the trust to spend it how they are. So, if anyone are the slaves here, it is the lawyers.

You are under no obligation to deal with these lawyers, and you can just walk away from them and the money. You are there by choice, and the "permission to dictate [your] life" was by the founder of the trust, not the lawyers. So, put the ire where it belongs, and be mad at your parents or whoever's money it was.
My work here is, finally, done.
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:38:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...

Yes sir, it does. I looked at the age and it said 34 which is hard for me to believe, but who can say? I wish my biggest problem in life was awaiting a big juicy trust fund to ripen. Ha!
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:56:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:38:38 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...

Yes sir, it does. I looked at the age and it said 34 which is hard for me to believe, but who can say? I wish my biggest problem in life was awaiting a big juicy trust fund to ripen. Ha!

Haha, wouldn't that be nice. My parents have always been financially supportive, but I don't know how comfortable I would be being handed a large sum of money without having earned it.

I also don't believe that age.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:57:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:38:38 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...

Yes sir, it does. I looked at the age and it said 34 which is hard for me to believe, but who can say? I wish my biggest problem in life was awaiting a big juicy trust fund to ripen. Ha!

Actually, because this adult is behaving this way, it may very well be why a trust was created in the first place for this individual.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:14:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:56:49 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:38:38 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...

Yes sir, it does. I looked at the age and it said 34 which is hard for me to believe, but who can say? I wish my biggest problem in life was awaiting a big juicy trust fund to ripen. Ha!

Haha, wouldn't that be nice. My parents have always been financially supportive, but I don't know how comfortable I would be being handed a large sum of money without having earned it.

I also don't believe that age.

Sad thing is, I do. I have known people like this before and it makes me rethink the idea of a trust, or at least the way they had it structured. He was to get a huge amount when he turned 30, and had a modest allowance until then for necessities. He had a job, but pretty much just bided his time until he turned 30. In other words, he was just as much of a spoiled loser as he otherwise would have been, except I had to work with him in the interim.
My work here is, finally, done.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:21:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wait...you weren't Angry-Mom?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:52:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 9:25:10 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Except it isn't your money to spend at all, is it?
The person never gave you the money, they gave the trust the money and directed the trust to spend it how they are. So, if anyone are the slaves here, it is the lawyers.

You are under no obligation to deal with these lawyers, and you can just walk away from them and the money. You are there by choice, and the "permission to dictate [your] life" was by the founder of the trust, not the lawyers. So, put the ire where it belongs, and be mad at your parents or whoever's money it was.

You are wrong. It IS my money to spend.
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:53:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.
Yes it is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. It is my money, and my right.
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:56:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:38:38 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...

Yes sir, it does. I looked at the age and it said 34 which is hard for me to believe, but who can say? I wish my biggest problem in life was awaiting a big juicy trust fund to ripen. Ha!

I am a fully grown consenting adult woman who is tired of being told what to do. I was born June 26, 1981. It is a fact that laws are slavery.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:56:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 3:52:33 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 9:25:10 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Except it isn't your money to spend at all, is it?
The person never gave you the money, they gave the trust the money and directed the trust to spend it how they are. So, if anyone are the slaves here, it is the lawyers.

You are under no obligation to deal with these lawyers, and you can just walk away from them and the money. You are there by choice, and the "permission to dictate [your] life" was by the founder of the trust, not the lawyers. So, put the ire where it belongs, and be mad at your parents or whoever's money it was.

You are wrong. It IS my money to spend.

No, it is the trust's money to spend. If it was your money, then it would be in your name and have been given to you.
It is only your money via the trust's obligations and are, in fact, a slave to them, as you say.
My work here is, finally, done.
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 3:59:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:57:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:38:38 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...

Yes sir, it does. I looked at the age and it said 34 which is hard for me to believe, but who can say? I wish my biggest problem in life was awaiting a big juicy trust fund to ripen. Ha!

Actually, because this adult is behaving this way, it may very well be why a trust was created in the first place for this individual.

I have done nothing wrong. Laws are a form of slavery. There is no need to cyber bully. You suck at being a libertarian.
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:00:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 2:13:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Stop bitching. Be happy you're receiving rich people welfare and respect the wishes of whoever put that money in a trust for you.

You are wrong. I am not rich. I am low income.
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:01:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 3:56:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/23/2015 3:52:33 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 9:25:10 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Except it isn't your money to spend at all, is it?
The person never gave you the money, they gave the trust the money and directed the trust to spend it how they are. So, if anyone are the slaves here, it is the lawyers.

You are under no obligation to deal with these lawyers, and you can just walk away from them and the money. You are there by choice, and the "permission to dictate [your] life" was by the founder of the trust, not the lawyers. So, put the ire where it belongs, and be mad at your parents or whoever's money it was.

You are wrong. It IS my money to spend.

No, it is the trust's money to spend. If it was your money, then it would be in your name and have been given to you.
It is only your money via the trust's obligations and are, in fact, a slave to them, as you say.

No, it is MY money to spend.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:06:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 4:01:59 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 3:56:59 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/23/2015 3:52:33 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 9:25:10 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Except it isn't your money to spend at all, is it?
The person never gave you the money, they gave the trust the money and directed the trust to spend it how they are. So, if anyone are the slaves here, it is the lawyers.

You are under no obligation to deal with these lawyers, and you can just walk away from them and the money. You are there by choice, and the "permission to dictate [your] life" was by the founder of the trust, not the lawyers. So, put the ire where it belongs, and be mad at your parents or whoever's money it was.

You are wrong. It IS my money to spend.

No, it is the trust's money to spend. If it was your money, then it would be in your name and have been given to you.
It is only your money via the trust's obligations and are, in fact, a slave to them, as you say.

No, it is MY money to spend.

Why is your money in a trust? Who put it there, you? If not, then the money was never yours, nor is it currently yours. You are the beneficiary of the trust, but it is, in fact, the trusts money. Or, do you file the taxes and paperwork on that money as well?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:16:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 3:59:01 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:57:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:38:38 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:36:15 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:28:58 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Its not slavery. Its called Trust Law. Abide by it and get your money or don't and don't. You sound too immature anyway, from your post to be entrusted with a large sum of money. Most of us here have to go out and earn a living so I doubt your going to get any sympathy here. you sound like a pretty selfish and lazy and greedy person.
No offense. Just the way I took your post. good luck.

Pretty much this.

The OP sounds like a teenager ranting that their parents only bought them a used car...

Yes sir, it does. I looked at the age and it said 34 which is hard for me to believe, but who can say? I wish my biggest problem in life was awaiting a big juicy trust fund to ripen. Ha!

Actually, because this adult is behaving this way, it may very well be why a trust was created in the first place for this individual.

I have done nothing wrong. Laws are a form of slavery. There is no need to cyber bully. You suck at being a libertarian.

First, the lawyers that you are mad at are also slaves. You have yet to acknowledge this.
Second, I care about liberty, and that includes being able to set up a trust, which is exactly what the founders of said trust did. You are the one who wants to destroy the liberty of others by dismantling the trust because you don't like its rules.
Third, how is assuming you are a spoiled brat crying over entitlement cyber bullying? Am I not allowed to comment on your behavior? Am I not allowed to hypothesize that your parents didn't trust you to be responsible with a large inheritance, and thus, created a trust to ensure you are responsible? How is that bullying? How is that different than your attack on my libertarian status?
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:42:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 4:00:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 2:13:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Stop bitching. Be happy you're receiving rich people welfare and respect the wishes of whoever put that money in a trust for you.

You are wrong. I am not rich. I am low income.

Whatever, where did the trust fund come from?
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 4:59:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 4:42:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:00:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 2:13:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Stop bitching. Be happy you're receiving rich people welfare and respect the wishes of whoever put that money in a trust for you.

You are wrong. I am not rich. I am low income.

Whatever, where did the trust fund come from?

Fact: I am low income, not rich.
kasmic
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 5:01:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, it is the trust's money to spend. If it was your money, then it would be in your name and have been given to you.
It is only your money via the trust's obligations and are, in fact, a slave to them, as you say.

This is %100 correct. A trust is a separate entity according to law. I work at a financial institution and work with trusts constantly.
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 5:04:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 4:59:41 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:42:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:00:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 2:13:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Stop bitching. Be happy you're receiving rich people welfare and respect the wishes of whoever put that money in a trust for you.

You are wrong. I am not rich. I am low income.

Whatever, where did the trust fund come from?

Fact: I am low income, not rich.

Where did the trust fund money come from?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 5:05:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 5:01:40 PM, kasmic wrote:
No, it is the trust's money to spend. If it was your money, then it would be in your name and have been given to you.
It is only your money via the trust's obligations and are, in fact, a slave to them, as you say.

This is %100 correct. A trust is a separate entity according to law. I work at a financial institution and work with trusts constantly.

I agree with this as well. It's actually pretty disrespectful of her to try and get around the trusts rules. If she thinks it's slavery, she should stop accepting the income from it and make her own money, so she can be free.
kasmic
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 5:09:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 5:05:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 5:01:40 PM, kasmic wrote:
No, it is the trust's money to spend. If it was your money, then it would be in your name and have been given to you.
It is only your money via the trust's obligations and are, in fact, a slave to them, as you say.

This is %100 correct. A trust is a separate entity according to law. I work at a financial institution and work with trusts constantly.

I agree with this as well. It's actually pretty disrespectful of her to try and get around the trusts rules. If she thinks it's slavery, she should stop accepting the income from it and make her own money, so she can be free.

Well, and having money in a trust is really a protection. If someone sues her or garnishes her personal accounts, they cant go after the trust becasue it is not her, it is a separate entity.

This is one good reason rich people have trusts... aside from making inheritance simpler.
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 5:11:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 5:09:10 PM, kasmic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 5:05:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 5:01:40 PM, kasmic wrote:
No, it is the trust's money to spend. If it was your money, then it would be in your name and have been given to you.
It is only your money via the trust's obligations and are, in fact, a slave to them, as you say.

This is %100 correct. A trust is a separate entity according to law. I work at a financial institution and work with trusts constantly.

I agree with this as well. It's actually pretty disrespectful of her to try and get around the trusts rules. If she thinks it's slavery, she should stop accepting the income from it and make her own money, so she can be free.

Well, and having money in a trust is really a protection. If someone sues her or garnishes her personal accounts, they cant go after the trust becasue it is not her, it is a separate entity.

This is one good reason rich people have trusts... aside from making inheritance simpler.

I'm not rich, but I am definitely working on setting up some family trust accounts. I like the ideal of them.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 8:53:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 5:04:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:59:41 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:42:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:00:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 2:13:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Stop bitching. Be happy you're receiving rich people welfare and respect the wishes of whoever put that money in a trust for you.

You are wrong. I am not rich. I am low income.

Whatever, where did the trust fund come from?

Fact: I am low income, not rich.

Where did the trust fund money come from?

You darn statist, don't you know laws are slavery?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 9:11:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

I was expecting you to be a 14 year old after I read this. But you're 34 holy crap you're pathetic.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 9:13:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 8:53:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 7/23/2015 5:04:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:59:41 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:42:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/23/2015 4:00:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 7/23/2015 2:13:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

Stop bitching. Be happy you're receiving rich people welfare and respect the wishes of whoever put that money in a trust for you.

You are wrong. I am not rich. I am low income.

Whatever, where did the trust fund come from?

Fact: I am low income, not rich.

Where did the trust fund money come from?

You darn statist, don't you know laws are slavery?

Omg like that one time that jerk Lincoln enslaved the entire south? Omg licoln made laws and was a total slave driver.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 9:38:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/22/2015 11:24:38 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
I have money in a trust account that belongs to me. I have to ask permission to use my money. These dumb phuck lawyers do not have the right to my wallet. I am so tempted to buy condoms for my lawyer because she is screwing me. This is slavery. Laws are a form of slavery. People have the right to do whatever the phuck thgey want. I did not give this punta permission to dictate my life like this. I did not give the judge permission to hold my money hostage. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Obedience is slavery.

I think I realize what's going on.
You've been diagnosed with a mental disability. As such, the courts are holding onto the money which would otherwise be yours and a "custodian" (I think that's what such a person is called) has control over it on your behalf, because they don't think you're qualified enough to manage your finances responsibly.
While this would definitely be a blow to anybody's pride (I imagine that I would be furious in this situation), ask yourself this question and answer honestly:
If you had full access to the money, would you spend it wisely?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid