Have you ever cheated on a test?

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 4:05:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2015 2:38:13 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
If so, how? And did you get away with it?

I hired a Mexican to break into an ACT testing facility (that is, a local high school) the day before I went there and took the test. He took pictures of the answer sheets and sent me the pictures. I stayed up all night studying them. I got a glorious score of 21.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 4:10:43 PM
At 7/26/2015 4:05:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I hired a Mexican to break into an ACT testing facility (that is, a local high school) the day before I went there and took the test. He took pictures of the answer sheets and sent me the pictures. I stayed up all night studying them. I got a glorious score of 21.

Genius plan! Why didn't I ever think of that :/
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 4:57:34 PM

amazingly that is one wrong thing I never did when I was an Atheist. I got my bachelor's degree in Sports & Exercise Science finally. it took be three different stints in college over the span of about ten years. but I just got it three years ago before we opened our CrossFit Box here in Santa Cruz. maybe I just didnt cheat on any tests because I didnt have the opportunity. I probably would have if i did.
I cheated on my ex-wife, though. A couple times. She caught me once red-handed. I was a pretty miserable sinner, my friends!
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!