Jump to topic:

Compliment fishing thread

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 8:55:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Title says it all. I would appreciate compliments, and will probably return your kindness with a halfhearted and vague compliment that could apply to almost anyone
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 9:23:52 PM
At 8/10/2015 8:55:14 PM, thett3 wrote:
Title says it all. I would appreciate compliments, and will probably return your kindness with a halfhearted and vague compliment that could apply to almost anyone

You have non-bad things about your features.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 12:03:44 AM
Thett is Thett :3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 1:54:44 PM

You possess a peculiar, duck-like grace of spirit.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 9:46:42 PM
thett is life.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
fromantle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 8:07:53 AM

This made me smile; we all like to be thought well of its natural.
Now my physical attributes have sorely faded and I sometime wince at the sight of my own face but I like to be thought intelligent , up with the latest.
Unfortunately my IQ is 105 only slightly above average and if the truth is to be faced there are millions just like me.
So take what compliments you get while you are young but be sure to keep a good measure of realism.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 8:56:40 PM

Thett3 has gloriously demonstrated an uncanny ability to post to the forums at a higher rate than the average DDO'er.