Jump to topic:

Opinion on my Drawing?

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 8:19:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, I'm not very good at drawing..but I attempted to draw Miny Mouse! Here it is (http://tinypic.com...)

Be honest... :p
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:56:46 PM
That's good! Better than anything I do...
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:49:09 PM
At 8/11/2015 10:56:46 PM, Emilrose wrote:

That's for sure... lolol jk :p
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:00:37 AM
At 8/11/2015 11:49:09 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Hehe, true tho
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:27:56 AM
At 8/12/2015 1:00:37 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 8/11/2015 11:49:09 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Hehe, true tho

Very true..

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 5:52:15 AM
At 8/16/2015 5:15:57 AM, Lovetheworld4real wrote:
WOW!! That's great! How'd you do that?!

Thank you :)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 9:55:22 PM
At 8/11/2015 8:19:31 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Okay, I'm not very good at drawing..but I attempted to draw Miny Mouse! Here it is (http://tinypic.com...)

I think you are ready for level 2.
http://www.magicalears.com...

!!!!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 10:09:12 PM
At 8/16/2015 9:55:22 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 8/11/2015 8:19:31 PM, Lee001 wrote:

I think you are ready for level 2.
http://www.magicalears.com...

!!!!

Thank you kitty<3

My hubby Hayd <3 <3