Jump to topic:

Opinion on my Drawing?

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 8:19:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, I'm not very good at drawing..but I attempted to draw Miny Mouse! Here it is (http://tinypic.com...)

Be honest... :p
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 10:56:46 PM
That's good! Better than anything I do...
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:49:09 PM
At 8/11/2015 10:56:46 PM, Emilrose wrote:

That's for sure... lolol jk :p
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:00:37 AM
At 8/11/2015 11:49:09 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Hehe, true tho
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:27:56 AM
At 8/12/2015 1:00:37 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 8/11/2015 11:49:09 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Hehe, true tho

Very true..

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 5:52:15 AM
At 8/16/2015 5:15:57 AM, Lovetheworld4real wrote:
WOW!! That's great! How'd you do that?!

Thank you :)

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 9:55:22 PM
At 8/11/2015 8:19:31 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Okay, I'm not very good at drawing..but I attempted to draw Miny Mouse! Here it is (http://tinypic.com...)

I think you are ready for level 2.
http://www.magicalears.com...

!!!!
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 10:09:12 PM
At 8/16/2015 9:55:22 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 8/11/2015 8:19:31 PM, Lee001 wrote:

I think you are ready for level 2.
http://www.magicalears.com...

!!!!

Thank you kitty<3

My hubby Hayd <3 <3