Jump to topic:

That moment when...

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:04:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You want to just trim your beard and make it look neat, but then you accidentally take out an inch right where you don't want it, so then you have to trim everything down an inch to compensate and then trim it down another half inch to make it look neat.

At least it looks neater than it did before.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:48:48 PM
At 8/11/2015 11:04:33 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
You want to just trim your beard and make it look neat, but then you accidentally take out an inch right where you don't want it, so then you have to trim everything down an inch to compensate and then trim it down another half inch to make it look neat.

Omg yes!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:49:45 PM
At 8/11/2015 11:48:48 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Omg yes!

you have that too?

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:50:45 PM
At 8/11/2015 11:49:45 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Omg yes!

you have that too?

Yes, I have to do that every single time..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:51:27 PM
At 8/11/2015 11:50:45 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Omg yes!

you have that too?

Im guessing youre not talking about the hair on your face?

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:51:48 PM
At 8/11/2015 11:51:27 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Omg yes!

you have that too?

I was trolling.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2015 11:52:25 PM
At 8/11/2015 11:51:48 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/11/2015 11:51:27 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Omg yes!

you have that too?

I was trolling.

;)

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:03:13 AM

Beard...........religious...............well some one is looking to get put on the no fly list.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:06:21 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:03:13 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Beard...........religious...............well some one is looking to get put on the no fly list.

That's horrible. I can't believe they would do such a thing to your mother!

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:07:43 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:06:21 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Don't be silly, my mother is not religious.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:10:31 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:07:43 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

If she was, she would have probably killed you after birth screaming "I GAVE BIRTH TO A DEMON CHILD!"

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:12:51 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:10:31 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

If she was, she would have probably killed you after birth screaming "I GAVE BIRTH TO A DEMON CHILD!"

Just because your mother said that to you, you wrongly assume that is a common experience for everyone else, it is not.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:15:00 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:12:51 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Just because your mother said that to you, you wrongly assume that is a common experience for everyone else, it is not.

Maybe you can remember when you were born because it was your first and only time being inside a woman's vagina, so it was special for you, but I don't remember my birth. Sorry! ;-)

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:18:21 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:15:00 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Maybe you can remember when you were born because it was your first and only time being inside a woman's vagina, so it was special for you, but I don't remember my birth. Sorry! ;-)

No need for you to remember, as she constantly reminds you. If you ask me, I gave birth to a demon child just doesn't belong on a birthday card.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:24:01 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:18:21 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

No need for you to remember, as she constantly reminds you. If you ask me, I gave birth to a demon child just doesn't belong on a birthday card.

"I gave birth to a demon child" on whos birthday card? You mean the person gave themself a birthday card and wrote that on it? I'm sorry to say, but I think you're the only one who gives himself birthday cards because he has no friends.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:28:48 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:24:01 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

"I gave birth to a demon child" on whos birthday card? You mean the person gave themself a birthday card and wrote that on it? I'm sorry to say, but I think you're the only one who gives himself birthday cards because he has no friends.

I don't believe in birthdays. I think they are a scam created by the government to sell birthday cards. All part of the new world order, cards, gays, then the ruler ship by Satan who gives us free health care.

Not on my watch !
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:30:40 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:28:48 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

I don't believe in birthdays. I think they are a scam created by the government to sell birthday cards. All part of the new world order, cards, gays, then the ruler ship by Satan who gives us free health care.

Not on my watch !

How old were you when you stopped believing in birthdays? 12? It would make sense, considering your maturity level and all...

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:40:02 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:30:40 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Not on my watch !

How old were you when you stopped believing in birthdays? 12? It would make sense, considering your maturity level and all...

I think a religious person should be careful about pointing the finger of lack of maturity, considering the child like fantasies that infect the religious.

Oh that baby that had their head crushed is just part of the mystery plan and they are now in heaven with Jesus. And when I die I get to go to heaven too.

And the man in the funny hat..............
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:42:23 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:40:02 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Not on my watch !

I think a religious person should be careful about pointing the finger of lack of maturity, considering the child like fantasies that infect the religious.

Oh that baby that had their head crushed is just part of the mystery plan and they are now in heaven with Jesus. And when I die I get to go to heaven too.

Ok, cookie monster.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:45:08 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:42:23 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Not on my watch !

Ok, cookie monster.

At least the cookie monster doesn't try to blind side his fellow errr monsters by claiming he has some special divine authority that puts them outside the purvey of reason and evidence and thus their dogma must be accepted on the mere fact that they have claimed it in the name of the divine.

Just saying...............
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:52:29 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:45:08 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Not on my watch !

Ok, cookie monster.

At least the cookie monster doesn't try to blind side his fellow errr monsters by claiming he has some special divine authority that puts them outside the purvey of reason and evidence and thus their dogma must be accepted on the mere fact that they have claimed it in the name of the divine.

Too bad you're gonna be a fata$$ from all those cookies. ;-)

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:56:26 AM
At 8/12/2015 2:52:29 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:45:08 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Not on my watch !

Ok, cookie monster.

Too bad you're gonna be a fata$$ from all those cookies. ;-)

If worse comes to worse I shall take my rightful place with my fata$$ and be another the people of wall mart, I shall be their king, and they shall be my people.....................but we are gonna need bigger chairs.

Oh and I will say Hi to your mom for ya.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:56:56 AM
Happened to me when I tried to grow a beard like yours. Ended up shaving it all off. I usually keep half sideburns, those are hard to screw up. Plus, my mustache and goatee come in really light, so I'm pretty much stuck to sideburns.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 2:36:14 AM
At 8/12/2015 4:26:12 AM, XLAV wrote:
Can someone tell me how to get a beard?

Rub minoxidil on your face.

August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 2:42:59 AM

doin a little man-scaping, eh? LOL. dont feel bad, bro, happens to me all the time. but it used to be worse when I'd do it with a hangover! I messed up me goat or beard or stache so bad before that I had to shave it clean off. its funny how some guys grow out long and shaggy beards because their too lazy to shave but if you take care of it and keep it at that hip-lookin 1-week growth length all the time it actually takes MORE time than just clean shaving your whole face! LOL. hey man, but we gotta look good, right? God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 3:25:41 AM

I know, I had your gf send me a picture of what it was like before...

http://www.debate.org...