Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ask an Idiot

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:56:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

You claim to be an idiot. When did you come to believe yourself to be an idiot and for what reason?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:57:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also, why did you abandon your monkey with a typewriter profile pic?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 1:58:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:56:42 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

You claim to be an idiot. When did you come to believe yourself to be an idiot and for what reason?

When I looked at my Math grade.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:00:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:57:26 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Also, why did you abandon your monkey with a typewriter profile pic?

Because August is inquisition month http://www.debate.org...

To commemorate Inquisition month I've changed my profile pic to Mozgus.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:02:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:56:42 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

You claim to be an idiot. When did you come to believe yourself to be an idiot and for what reason?

Also because I love Self-deprecating humour.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:56:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?

What is it like to have a brain?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:58:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do universals exist as mental constructs or as actual entities?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 2:59:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 2:56:21 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?

What is it like to have a brain?

Stressful and depressing.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:01:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 2:59:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:56:21 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?

What is it like to have a brain?

Stressful and depressing.

Thank God I don't have one.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:01:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 2:58:34 AM, n7 wrote:
Do universals exist as mental constructs or as actual entities?

Okay, now I feel like an actual idiot because this is just 2deep4me
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:02:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:01:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:59:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:56:21 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?

What is it like to have a brain?

Stressful and depressing.

Thank God I don't have one.

Praise Osama.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:03:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:01:36 AM, Mirza wrote:
Do you find Americans depressing?

I've seen worst from Europeans (not Eastern Europeans though)
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:04:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:02:10 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:01:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:59:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:56:21 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?

What is it like to have a brain?

Stressful and depressing.

Thank God I don't have one.

Praise Osama.

and the Sun
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:04:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:04:20 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:02:10 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:01:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:59:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:56:21 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?

What is it like to have a brain?

Stressful and depressing.

Thank God I don't have one.

Praise Osama.

and the Sun

And Donald Trump for He has no brain as well.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:05:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:03:39 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I've seen worst from Europeans (not Eastern Europeans though)
What do you think of a future scenario where Europe rips America to shreds, and we let Canada take over?
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:06:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:01:26 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:58:34 AM, n7 wrote:
Do universals exist as mental constructs or as actual entities?

Okay, now I feel like an actual idiot because this is just 2deep4me

It's not as difficult as some other philosophical topics.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:07:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

Do you think non-error-theoretic hermeneutic moral fictionalism is an adequate metaethics?
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:16:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:05:46 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:03:39 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I've seen worst from Europeans (not Eastern Europeans though)
What do you think of a future scenario where Europe rips America to shreds, and we let Canada take over?

Lovely scenario.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:17:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:16:36 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:05:46 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:03:39 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I've seen worst from Europeans (not Eastern Europeans though)
What do you think of a future scenario where Europe rips America to shreds, and we let Canada take over?

Lovely scenario.
That's my boy. :)
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:18:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:06:41 AM, n7 wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:01:26 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:58:34 AM, n7 wrote:
Do universals exist as mental constructs or as actual entities?

Okay, now I feel like an actual idiot because this is just 2deep4me

It's not as difficult as some other philosophical topics.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Okay. Makes more sense now. I say universials do really exist.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:19:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:07:19 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

Do you think non-error-theoretic hermeneutic moral fictionalism is an adequate metaethics?

That post was textbook definition of esoteric.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 3:23:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 3:04:48 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:04:20 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:02:10 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 3:01:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:59:57 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:56:21 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/12/2015 2:07:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's it like to have no brain?

What is it like to have a brain?

Stressful and depressing.

Thank God I don't have one.

Praise Osama.

and the Sun

And Donald Trump for He has no brain as well.
Calling Trump brainless is an insult to brainless people
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 6:41:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

.......
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 11:25:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 6:41:39 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

.......

That's my same reaction.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 11:28:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's the easiest way to find the "G spot"?
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:00:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2015 11:28:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's the easiest way to find the "G spot"?

I'm a virgin
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2015 12:48:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2015 12:00:17 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 8/13/2015 11:28:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/12/2015 1:40:02 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is a shameless rip-off to Blade_Of_Truth's thread.

Like what BoT said "I am a virgin at this, so take it easy on me."

What's the easiest way to find the "G spot"?

I'm a virgin

Answer my dam question!!!!