Jump to topic:

What's new?

TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 4:57:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi DDO! Ive missed the constant chats and hangouts, but between everything going on in my life, I have little time for that anymore, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten about you all or this site! So with that said, how is everyone? What is new in your life?

If you have any questions for me regarding anything ask me.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2015 7:38:40 PM
At 8/12/2015 4:57:44 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
Hi DDO! Ive missed the constant chats and hangouts, but between everything going on in my life, I have little time for that anymore, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten about you all or this site! So with that said, how is everyone? What is new in your life?

I'm going off to college.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 1:48:01 AM
At 8/12/2015 4:57:44 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

How are you? :)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3