Jump to topic:

A true farewell from Yama

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 12:41:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My stent on DDO will largely be coming to an end as of today. By largely, I mean that I will no longer be playing and games of mafia, or bothering myself with site politics. This decision comes with my realization that being on this site simply isn't fun anymore. People like bench have been silenced by complaints from poor sports, most of the forum has almost completely dissolved into a Facebook like monstrosity, and you can't debate "controversial" topics such as pedophilia with open minded people.

Instead of being here, I have decided to focus my full attention to becoming an Officer of this great nation's Air Force, and bettering our law enforcement from within.

I will still peek in on occasion but for now, this is farewell.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2015 1:15:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2015 12:41:55 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
My stent on DDO will largely be coming to an end as of today. By largely, I mean that I will no longer be playing and games of mafia, or bothering myself with site politics. This decision comes with my realization that being on this site simply isn't fun anymore. People like bench have been silenced by complaints from poor sports, most of the forum has almost completely dissolved into a Facebook like monstrosity, and you can't debate "controversial" topics such as pedophilia with open minded people.

Instead of being here, I have decided to focus my full attention to becoming an Officer of this great nation's Air Force, and bettering our law enforcement from within.

I will still peek in on occasion but for now, this is farewell.

Join edeb8. People are open-minded there.
But either way, goodbye.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid