Jump to topic:

30 posts to go

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 4:26:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeah, I'm still keeping my original promise. At 6,561 posts, due to the insane amount of derived square roots you can get from the number, I'll be leaving the site. I feel as though the site has moved on from what it was when I joined, the activity has faded in all the good places, the going ons aren't interesting anymore, and I barely have a reason to talk nor post on here. So, with thirty posts left, I best use them wisely.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 4:31:05 AM
What about running for president?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 4:46:52 AM
At 8/15/2015 4:33:26 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 8/15/2015 4:31:05 AM, bsh1 wrote:

A fun exercise in futility.

But Daynold, you're leading the polls in the GOP.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 5:06:06 AM

Ah.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 5:41:32 AM
At 8/15/2015 4:46:52 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

But Daynold, you're leading the polls in the GOP.

I lead the polls for the entirety of DDO. Only a loser wouldn't acknowledge that.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 6:51:07 AM
At 8/15/2015 4:26:08 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
Yeah, I'm still keeping my original promise. At 6,561 posts, due to the insane amount of derived square roots you can get from the number, I'll be leaving the site. I feel as though the site has moved on from what it was when I joined, the activity has faded in all the good places, the going ons aren't interesting anymore, and I barely have a reason to talk nor post on here. So, with thirty posts left, I best use them wisely.

The only person on this site who has made more BS "I'm leaving" announcements than you is JMK.

Seriously, if you have to *plan* on leaving, there's almost no chance that you'll actually stay gone. The vast majority of once-active members who are *actually* gone left DDO very gradually, naturally losing interest in the site until it didn't occur to them to log on anymore.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 9:14:21 AM
At 8/15/2015 6:51:07 AM, Romanii wrote:

The only person on this site who has made more BS "I'm leaving" announcements than you is JMK.

Seriously, if you have to *plan* on leaving, there's almost no chance that you'll actually stay gone. The vast majority of once-active members who are *actually* gone left DDO very gradually, naturally losing interest in the site until it didn't occur to them to log on anymore.
^ Agreed

@Romanii, do you play m&b Napoleonic wars? I saw you're name in a server I played on.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 9:18:53 AM
At 8/15/2015 9:14:21 AM, XLAV wrote:

^ Agreed

@Romanii, do you play m&b Napoleonic wars? I saw you're name in a server I played on.

No... someone must have plagiarized my name :(
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 9:34:49 AM
At 8/15/2015 9:18:53 AM, Romanii wrote:

No... someone must have plagiarized my name :(

Seems like your name ain't special.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 1:09:15 PM
I'll miss you :( <3
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 3:49:08 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2015 9:55:07 PM

Okaaaay. are you a mathmetician? ge this: 6561 adds up to 18. and do you know that was my room # when I got Saved by God? and whats funny is that since I was a kid I was always intrigued by the number 1818. its a magic number. look at it for awhile and play with it and see. ever since I saw it as a address in a movie--a horror flick---as a kid its fascinated me. i see they use it in alot of movies too, so their's gotto be somethin to it, huh. anyway, good luck with your quest for hitting the magical prime! God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 2:37:56 AM

O.o
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2015 2:39:20 AM

I think Daytona (and JMK) needs some water for that burn. o.o
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.