Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Engagement announcement

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:07:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hannah and I are getting married next month!!! :D

<3

"If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I"d be soaring in flight."
""Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:08:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"I don"t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart."
""Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:13:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I love you boo!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:17:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 1:13:20 AM, Lee001 wrote:
I love you boo!

<3 u too
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:53:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 1:49:03 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Huh?

http://i.gyazo.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 1:54:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 1:49:03 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Huh?

XD lolol
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:13:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 1:07:51 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Hannah and I are getting married next month!!! :D

<3

"If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I"d be soaring in flight."
""Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

What about Endark?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 2:18:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 2:16:38 AM, XLAV wrote:
I thought this was going to be an Indian arrange marriage thing.

Lol
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 3:00:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 2:13:36 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/18/2015 1:07:51 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Hannah and I are getting married next month!!! :D

<3

"If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I"d be soaring in flight."
""Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

What about Endark?

It's a joke thread. We both love other people. :)
Me, Endark has my heart <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:09:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 3:00:36 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 2:13:36 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/18/2015 1:07:51 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Hannah and I are getting married next month!!! :D

<3

"If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I"d be soaring in flight."
""Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

What about Endark?

It's a joke thread. We both love other people. :)
Me, Endark has my heart <3
Lol, poor Hannah
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:12:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:09:00 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:00:36 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 2:13:36 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/18/2015 1:07:51 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Hannah and I are getting married next month!!! :D

<3

"If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I"d be soaring in flight."
""Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

What about Endark?

It's a joke thread. We both love other people. :)
Me, Endark has my heart <3
Lol, poor Hannah

Nah she knows. She doesn't love me in that way ^_^
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2015 4:13:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 4:12:35 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 4:09:00 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/18/2015 3:00:36 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/18/2015 2:13:36 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 8/18/2015 1:07:51 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Hannah and I are getting married next month!!! :D

<3

"If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I"d be soaring in flight."
""Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

What about Endark?

It's a joke thread. We both love other people. :)
Me, Endark has my heart <3
Lol, poor Hannah


Nah she knows. She doesn't love me in that way ^_^

How tragic
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam