Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 6:08:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 8:36:28 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God allow these things?

There is no God. However if there is a god, it's really none of our business what he does with his property. If you're the type to believe in an afterlife, than death isn't such a bad thing, it's just a new beginning.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2015 6:52:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/18/2015 8:36:28 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
Why does God allow these things?

Why does God allow death? Well my friend, its because its a part of being human, of our condition. for the same reason we have Free Will. to not have this like to not have death would make us less than human. with no chance to live and learn and love and yes, suffer, which too is part of life. I know there aint too many words right now from anybody that will ease you pain, so I wont blather too long. Except to say I AM sorry for your pain, and though you may not believe it, God knows about your pain too, and is just waiting, like a guy waiting at the corner for a bus! LOL--for you too sit down and talk to Him and ask Him for the strength to get through these troubled times. And yeah--He also expects you to be angry with HIm, almost expects it! this too is part of our human condition. So DO it! God can take it, H'e done it many many times before. Just know you have a Refuge to go to in these times. And take delight in having loved and known your friend and experienced him/her. this is also part of our journey.
God Bless. I will pray for your pain to ease and for your feinds Soul.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!