Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Your Ultimate Sub Sandwich?

tejretics
Posts: 6,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 7:11:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Submarine sandwiches are a favorite food of mine, especially at Subway. What would be your ideal sub sandwich? Mine would have:

- lettuce, cucumber, pickles, olives, loads of jalapenos, bell peppers
- Tabasco sauce, red chili sauce, mustard, and a bit mint mayo [very little]
- either cheddar or processed cheese
- Subways "vegetarian patty"
- toasted wholewheat bread
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
greatkitteh
Posts: 394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 11:26:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/29/2015 7:11:57 AM, tejretics wrote:
Submarine sandwiches are a favorite food of mine, especially at Subway. What would be your ideal sub sandwich? Mine would have:

- lettuce, cucumber, pickles, olives, loads of jalapenos, bell peppers
- Tabasco sauce, red chili sauce, mustard, and a bit mint mayo [very little]
- either cheddar or processed cheese
- Subways "vegetarian patty"
- toasted wholewheat bread

Subway Sucks in Guam, They Don't even toast the bread.

Also, You only have 2 Drinks to chose from, Plus the Fast Drinks.
tejretics
Posts: 6,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 11:38:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/29/2015 11:26:43 AM, greatkitteh wrote:
At 8/29/2015 7:11:57 AM, tejretics wrote:
Submarine sandwiches are a favorite food of mine, especially at Subway. What would be your ideal sub sandwich? Mine would have:

- lettuce, cucumber, pickles, olives, loads of jalapenos, bell peppers
- Tabasco sauce, red chili sauce, mustard, and a bit mint mayo [very little]
- either cheddar or processed cheese
- Subways "vegetarian patty"
- toasted wholewheat bread

Subway Sucks in Guam, They Don't even toast the bread.

Also, You only have 2 Drinks to chose from, Plus the Fast Drinks.

Lol...here, we at least get bottled iced tea.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
greatkitteh
Posts: 394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 11:46:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/29/2015 11:38:31 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 8/29/2015 11:26:43 AM, greatkitteh wrote:
At 8/29/2015 7:11:57 AM, tejretics wrote:
Submarine sandwiches are a favorite food of mine, especially at Subway. What would be your ideal sub sandwich? Mine would have:

- lettuce, cucumber, pickles, olives, loads of jalapenos, bell peppers
- Tabasco sauce, red chili sauce, mustard, and a bit mint mayo [very little]
- either cheddar or processed cheese
- Subways "vegetarian patty"
- toasted wholewheat bread

Subway Sucks in Guam, They Don't even toast the bread.

Also, You only have 2 Drinks to chose from, Plus the Fast Drinks.

Lol...here, we at least get bottled iced tea.

Wooow.

In Guam, You literally Get A Box of Miniute Maid Apple Juice, Which isn't Great Considering they're is a pub on the Aji-chi Subway and Froots in GPO.

I guess I like the Whole wheat Bread Sandwich
-Mainland cheese or Cut Cheese
-Purple Onions or Mainland Bacon
-My ridiculous Appel Juice Box.

My Ideal Sandwich?

-Something better to drink

-Loads of Mint, Salt, Coconut (It was good when theyvhad it), MAINLAND Bacon, Cut Cheese, Lettuce, MAINLAND Cucumber, Asian Mushroom, Dried Garlic. Loads of Dried Garlic.
tejretics
Posts: 6,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 11:53:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/29/2015 11:46:24 AM, greatkitteh wrote:
At 8/29/2015 11:38:31 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 8/29/2015 11:26:43 AM, greatkitteh wrote:
At 8/29/2015 7:11:57 AM, tejretics wrote:
Submarine sandwiches are a favorite food of mine, especially at Subway. What would be your ideal sub sandwich? Mine would have:

- lettuce, cucumber, pickles, olives, loads of jalapenos, bell peppers
- Tabasco sauce, red chili sauce, mustard, and a bit mint mayo [very little]
- either cheddar or processed cheese
- Subways "vegetarian patty"
- toasted wholewheat bread

Subway Sucks in Guam, They Don't even toast the bread.

Also, You only have 2 Drinks to chose from, Plus the Fast Drinks.

Lol...here, we at least get bottled iced tea.

Wooow.

In Guam, You literally Get A Box of Miniute Maid Apple Juice, Which isn't Great Considering they're is a pub on the Aji-chi Subway and Froots in GPO.

I guess I like the Whole wheat Bread Sandwich
-Mainland cheese or Cut Cheese
-Purple Onions or Mainland Bacon
-My ridiculous Appel Juice Box.

To be fair, Minute Maid's apple juice isn't bad...


My Ideal Sandwich?

-Something better to drink

-Loads of Mint, Salt, Coconut (It was good when theyvhad it), MAINLAND Bacon, Cut Cheese, Lettuce, MAINLAND Cucumber, Asian Mushroom, Dried Garlic. Loads of Dried Garlic.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Huntress
Posts: 60
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 12:16:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Maybe I'm spoiled by living in the US, but I don't care for Subway. There's a lot better places locally and even better chains for some great subs. I've always liked the Italian when I get one on occasion.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 1:05:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't ever go to subway lol. My mum seems to like it, though I don't remember ever trying it.

There's a Subway at my campus though, so this may change soon.
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
greatkitteh
Posts: 394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 1:20:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/29/2015 1:05:14 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
I don't ever go to subway lol. My mum seems to like it, though I don't remember ever trying it.

There's a Subway at my campus though, so this may change soon.

O.o
You guys Have resturants at your schools?
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,753
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 1:25:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/29/2015 1:20:59 PM, greatkitteh wrote:
At 8/29/2015 1:05:14 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
I don't ever go to subway lol. My mum seems to like it, though I don't remember ever trying it.

There's a Subway at my campus though, so this may change soon.


O.o
You guys Have resturants at your schools?

At university. We have a plenty of restaurants, lol.
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...