Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

What is the earliest time you've woken up?

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2015 5:47:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What time is the earliest you woke up? Meaning you didn't go back to sleep again. Also, what is the latest you've ever slept?

For me 4 AM and I think 1:40 something AM.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 1:58:55 AM
At 8/30/2015 5:47:05 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
What time is the earliest you woke up?
4am
Meaning you didn't go back to sleep again. Also, what is the latest you've ever slept?
5am
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:36:16 AM
I've stayed up a whole 24hrs before..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:11:13 AM
What time is the earliest you woke up? Meaning you didn't go back to sleep again. Also, what is the latest you've ever slept?

dunno but my brother wakes up at like 2 AM every day.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Foxian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 4:20:39 AM
What time is the earliest you woke up?
4-5 am
Also, what is the latest you've ever slept?
1-2 am
This all took place during the nights leading up to the Zhongkao
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 6:46:57 AM

2:00 am

7:30 pm (I slept from 6:00 pm one day till 7:30 pm the next day after taking a single Tylenol 3 one day. Apparently I can't handle my narcotics.)
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 8:20:24 AM
12:00 AM/5:30 PM nac
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 8:23:21 AM
At 8/31/2015 6:46:57 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

7:30 pm (I slept from 6:00 pm one day till 7:30 pm the next day after taking a single Tylenol 3 one day. Apparently I can't handle my narcotics.)

Seeing how the half-life of Tylanol 3 is around 2.5-3 hours I very very much doubt the medicine had anything to do with it. That aside Tylanol has such low dose of codeine that I doubt it could cause you so much hypersomnia. In any case the caffeine should have counter acted the codeine so yeah....
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 12:18:57 PM
Midnight, I guess, would be the earliest.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 1:26:15 PM
At 8/31/2015 8:23:21 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 8/31/2015 6:46:57 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Seeing how the half-life of Tylanol 3 is around 2.5-3 hours I very very much doubt the medicine had anything to do with it.

Codeine is a prodrug, so it is being metabolized to morphine in that time. The typical length of the effect is 4-6 hours, but as with most drugs the rate of metabolism can vary due to many factors.

That aside Tylanol has such low dose of codeine that I doubt it could cause you so much hypersomnia. In any case the caffeine should have counter acted the codeine so yeah....

Drowsiness is a pretty common side effect, and this is a persistent side effect with me, to the point that I either avoid narcotics entirely or take a very reduced dosage. And Tylenol 3 does not contain caffeine....
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 2:37:50 PM

6 am

3 am
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 3:12:37 PM
At 8/31/2015 2:37:50 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

6 am

Just 6 am? That's just an hour and a half than I usually do.

3 am
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 5:57:02 PM

These questions have no frame of reference, which makes them meaningless.
I used to stay up until 11 AM on a regular bases, because I slept until about 6PM, to go to work at 8PM.
My work here is, finally, done.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:54:03 AM
At 8/31/2015 3:12:37 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 8/31/2015 2:37:50 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

6 am

Just 6 am? That's just an hour and a half than I usually do.

No, 6 am is the latest I've fallen asleep. The earliest I've woken up is 3 am.

3 am
"Praise Allah."
~YYW