Jump to topic:

JMK's AMA

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 9:23:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I haven't done one of these in a while, and I need something to keep me busy from actually caring about my homework... so ask away.

Note, also, that you aren't limited as to the scope of the questions you pose. If you're interested in a particular economics or politics question, feel free to ask it, and I'll see what I can do.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 9:44:49 PM
Your bunny is cute. On a scale from 1 to 10, how accurate do you think it symbolizes you?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 9:47:07 PM
At 8/31/2015 9:23:39 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I haven't done one of these in a while, and I need something to keep me busy from actually caring about my homework... so ask away.

Note, also, that you aren't limited as to the scope of the questions you pose. If you're interested in a particular economics or politics question, feel free to ask it, and I'll see what I can do.

Favorite band? or favorite artist?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 9:57:41 PM
At 8/31/2015 9:44:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Your bunny is cute.

Thanks! It's a Pikachu, lol. Whoever created it is, without question, a creative genius.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how accurate do you think it symbolizes you?

Interesting....

Let's see: Pikachu is energetic, warm, and formidable in a "silent but deadly" sort of way. I feel as though I'm particularly lax, reserved, and formidable, but in an "in your face" way.

My verdict: perhaps a 2.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 9:59:32 PM
At 8/31/2015 9:47:07 PM, Lee001 wrote:

I really don't have a favorite band, tbh, but I'm a huge country dork. Right now, I've been listening to Westlife, Rascall Flats, Blake Shelton and -- perhaps most shockingly -- One Direction. I'd be hesitant to label any as my "favorite."

DDO's Economics Messiah
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:00:19 PM
At 8/31/2015 9:59:32 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

I really don't have a favorite band, tbh, but I'm a huge country dork. Right now, I've been listening to Westlife, Rascall Flats, Blake Shelton and -- perhaps most shockingly -- One Direction. I'd be hesitant to label any as my "favorite."

Blake Shelton is amazing!!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:02:25 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:00:19 PM, Lee001 wrote:

I agree! He single-handedly made me watch (some of) "The Voice." Even hearing him just speak, rather than sing, is somewhat magical.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:03:58 PM
At 8/31/2015 9:57:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 8/31/2015 9:44:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Your bunny is cute.

Thanks! It's a Pikachu, lol. Whoever created it is, without question, a creative genius.

I know.

Interesting....

Let's see: Pikachu is energetic, warm, and formidable in a "silent but deadly" sort of way. I feel as though I'm particularly lax, reserved, and formidable, but in an "in your face" way.

My verdict: perhaps a 2.

You're a bunny, and you like Pokemon (I remember from when we were all talking with my exotic-dancer friend in the hangout.)
So with respect to those two, it suits you quite well :)
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:05:40 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:03:58 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I know.

I didn't know you knew anything about Pokemon, lol.

Interesting....

You're a bunny, and you like Pokemon (I remember from when we were all talking with my exotic-dancer friend in the hangout.)

True, I am a bunny, but I think that assessment is a bit more "broad based" than I'd prefer. Not all Pokemon are even remotely similar. If I were to compare myself to one, Pikachu isn't the first that comes to mind.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:08:24 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:05:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I know.

I know a little. I used to watch it... but for some reason, I don't remember a lot of things I used to watch when I was younger. I watched all the Star Wars, Harry Potter and LOTR movies... and I couldn't remember a thing... I had to rewatch HP when I got into High School. I'm currently rewatching Star Wars and I plan to, in the future, rewatch LOTR.

Plus, I remember you playing Mestari in a hangout.

Interesting....

True, I am a bunny, but I think that assessment is a bit more "broad based" than I'd prefer. Not all Pokemon are even remotely similar. If I were to compare myself to one, Pikachu isn't the first that comes to mind.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:10:23 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:08:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I know.

I know a little. I used to watch it... but for some reason, I don't remember a lot of things I used to watch when I was younger. I watched all the Star Wars, Harry Potter and LOTR movies... and I couldn't remember a thing... I had to rewatch HP when I got into High School. I'm currently rewatching Star Wars and I plan to, in the future, rewatch LOTR.

Awesome!

I didn't watch half of that stuff, but Pokemon is something near and dear to my heart. I actually do remember, in somewhat vivid detail, the goings-on from the periods in which I watched it.

True. I really kicked his ars :P

Interesting....

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:13:56 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:10:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I know.

Awesome!

I didn't watch half of that stuff, but Pokemon is something near and dear to my heart. I actually do remember, in somewhat vivid detail, the goings-on from the periods in which I watched it.

I remember Ash would never age, and I remember there was one movie with a crystal castle or something...

Yup lol

Interesting....

Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:14:14 PM

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:15:09 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:13:56 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/31/2015 10:10:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
I know.

Awesome!

I remember Ash would never age, and I remember there was one movie with a crystal castle or something...

I don't remember the castle, but yeah that's true: even the latter promos advertised him as a "10 year old boy." That notwithstanding, his voice got deeper!

Yup lol

Interesting....

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:18:36 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:14:14 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Oh, of course. Hell, I've slipped and fallen whilst climbing the stairs on the way to class... sometimes in crowded halls, and sometimes in more secluded ones. I'm a bit of a klutz.

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:20:58 PM
did the end of this video make you cry, or are you a liar?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:21:01 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:18:36 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 8/31/2015 10:14:14 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Oh, of course. Hell, I've slipped and fallen whilst climbing the stairs on the way to class... sometimes in crowded halls, and sometimes in more secluded ones. I'm a bit of a klutz.

lol

Are you capable of winning a physical altercation against an average opponent?

Did you ever scare(prank) another person?

Did you ever have a medical emergency?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:21:38 PM
Have you ever had a homosexual experience? A kiss, an erotic touch, a "lets pretend to be gay" slumberparty, ect
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:24:00 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:21:01 PM, SamStevens wrote:
lol

Are you capable of winning a physical altercation against an average opponent?

Sure, been there, done that. I'm far more equipped to battle people intellectually (obviously), so I tend to shy away from physical altercations, but sure.

Did you ever scare(prank) another person?

Yup, lol...

Did you ever have a medical emergency?

Hardly an "emergency," though I've been to the emergency room before. I've broken bones, had a few (or 10) kidney stones, etc., and hell both were excruciatingly painful at the time... but I've never had an "oh my goodness, I'm on the verge of seeing the light" sort of emergency, thank God.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:24:39 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:02:25 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

I agree! He single-handedly made me watch (some of) "The Voice." Even hearing him just speak, rather than sing, is somewhat magical.

Lol, its that twang.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:24:41 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:21:38 PM, thett3 wrote:
Have you ever had a homosexual experience? A kiss, an erotic touch, a "lets pretend to be gay" slumberparty, ect

Nope, but I'm open to you being my first. :P

BTW, bring Tim.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:24:58 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:24:39 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 8/31/2015 10:02:25 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Lol, its that twang.

Twang?

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:25:21 PM
Have you ever been in love?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:26:14 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:20:58 PM, thett3 wrote:

I was crying on the inside.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:26:31 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:25:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Yes.

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:27:00 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:26:14 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

How much of a bitch does it make me if I teared up slightly at the end?

I mean come on. He was running out but it was too late...perfect ending to that song.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:27:59 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:27:00 PM, thett3 wrote:

I mean come on. He was running out but it was too late...perfect ending to that song.

Lol, it hardy makes you a b1tch at all. If anything, it's a good pick-up line at the bar.

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:28:24 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:26:31 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 8/31/2015 10:25:21 PM, thett3 wrote:

Yes.

Do you still love the person?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:28:59 PM
At 8/31/2015 10:27:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 8/31/2015 10:27:00 PM, thett3 wrote:

Lol, it hardy makes you a b1tch at all. If anything, it's a good pick-up line at the bar.

HAHA I don't think "I teared up during the wildest dreams vid" would attract too many girls but I suppose I have been out of the game for a while.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2015 10:28:59 PM

Do you or did you ever own a rabbit?