Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Sock Puppets busted!!

August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My fellow Christian. I hope you'll forgive me for putting this post here since its not really of a religious nature. well, maybe in a way it is. But It is something you should know about since it concerns to members here who often come on the forum to post childish and petulant religious and God mocking posts.
sometimes we Cjhristians mystr fight fire with fire. So here we go, I have discovered that dannejerusse (danger Mouse!) and dee-em are in cahoots for deriding out Forum. Many of you probly already know this form their mean-spirited posts. But theres more to it. About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me. He used this sock puppet to create threads (you notice jerusse never created thread) so he cold pretend to answer them! Ina way to attack Religion.
You'll notice that often times all of JeRusse's posts in a given day would be with his Saint_of_me sock puppet. DM to. Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us. Worse. DJand dee-em have accused ME of being Saint-of_Me! LOL. Me a Born Again Christian who has done nothing here on DDO but share my experiences with God,with you good people.

Since mutliple acounts ARE forbidden Im sure the Mods will soon oust JeRuse's and DMs sock puppet. But until than I thought you should know the kind of petty and manipulatve minds us Good Christians must sometimes deal with. I guess those two fools are just our Cross to Bear.

God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 2:59:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you have any concrete evidence to back up your claim?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:49:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
My fellow Christian. I hope you'll forgive me for putting this post here since its not really of a religious nature. well, maybe in a way it is. But It is something you should know about since it concerns to members here who often come on the forum to post childish and petulant religious and God mocking posts.
sometimes we Cjhristians mystr fight fire with fire. So here we go, I have discovered that dannejerusse (danger Mouse!) and dee-em are in cahoots for deriding out Forum. Many of you probly already know this form their mean-spirited posts. But theres more to it. About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me. He used this sock puppet to create threads (you notice jerusse never created thread) so he cold pretend to answer them! Ina way to attack Religion.
You'll notice that often times all of JeRusse's posts in a given day would be with his Saint_of_me sock puppet. DM to. Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us. Worse. DJand dee-em have accused ME of being Saint-of_Me! LOL. Me a Born Again Christian who has done nothing here on DDO but share my experiences with God,with you good people.

Since mutliple acounts ARE forbidden Im sure the Mods will soon oust JeRuse's and DMs sock puppet. But until than I thought you should know the kind of petty and manipulatve minds us Good Christians must sometimes deal with. I guess those two fools are just our Cross to Bear.

God Bless.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Did you know that bsh1, bladerunner, Wylted, and FT are all Airmax alts? He uses his sock puppets to manipulate everyone on this site. The coverup has been going on you years, but it's about time for someone to bring it back into the light. The accounts that you found are probably just a few more tentacles of the formless, horrific forum beast which is AIRMAX.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:59:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At {Censored by the DDO Elite}{Censored by the DDO Elite}, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/3/2015{Censored by the DDO Elite} {Censored by the DDO Elite} AM, {Censored by the DDO Elite}wrote:
{Censored by the DDO Elite}

{Censored by the DDO Elite}


This is just the tip of the iceberg. Did you know that {Censored by the DDO Elite}, {Censored by the DDO Elite}, {Censored by the DDO Elite} and{Censored by the DDO Elite} are all {Censored by the DDO Elite}

And that's how things should be.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:06:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 3:59:37 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At {Censored by the DDO Elite}{Censored by the DDO Elite}, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/3/2015{Censored by the DDO Elite} {Censored by the DDO Elite} AM, {Censored by the DDO Elite}wrote:
{Censored by the DDO Elite}

{Censored by the DDO Elite}


This is just the tip of the iceberg. Did you know that {Censored by the DDO Elite}, {Censored by the DDO Elite}, {Censored by the DDO Elite} and{Censored by the DDO Elite} are all {Censored by the DDO Elite}

And that's how things should be.

The TRUE form of AIRMAX: http://www.yog-sothoth.com...

It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self - not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep - the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. It was perhaps that which certain secret cults of earth have whispered of as AIRMAX, and which has been a deity under other names; that which the crustaceans of Yuggoth worship as the Beyond-One, and which the vaporous brains of the spiral nebulae know by an untranslatable Sign...

Y'AI'NG'NGAH
AIRMAX
H'EE-L'GEB
F'AI THRODOG
UAAAH
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
dee-em
Posts: 6,444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 12:59:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 2:59:23 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Do you have any concrete evidence to back up your claim?

The answer is no. This is just fantasy. When you live in a delusional world as ABR does, you can convince yourself on just about anything. It's both kooky and disturbing at the same time. Sad to see too.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:09:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us.

I think that is the funniest I've read here in a long time. That would make for a good sig.

; About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me.

Interestingly enough, both you and Saint_of_me use the double dash in many of your posts, whereas Deem and I never do. Curious that. (:
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:38:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 3:09:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us.

I think that is the funniest I've read here in a long time. That would make for a good sig.

; About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me.

Interestingly enough, both you and Saint_of_me use the double dash in many of your posts, whereas Deem and I never do. Curious that. (:

He and SOM talk very similarly.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Sarra
Posts: 288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:55:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sock puppets should be very easy to detect. When we visit a website, we leave a physical record similar to this (If you do not log out of facebook or your email, some websites can also see that information.):

55.555.555.555 - - [03/Sep/2015:11:46:26 -0500] "GET /forums/personal/new/73248/" 200 12120 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1"

If they put the ip addresses into a program that sorted numbers, then he could easily see which accounts use the same ip addresses and are likely puppets.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:18:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd like to point out Saint of Me deactivated before August Burns Red joined.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:28:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 4:18:20 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
I'd like to point out Saint of Me deactivated before August Burns Red joined.

Saint of Me deactivated?!?
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:34:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 4:28:34 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:18:20 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
I'd like to point out Saint of Me deactivated before August Burns Red joined.

Saint of Me deactivated?!?

Yeah, about a month or so ago
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 6:51:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 4:34:49 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:28:34 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:18:20 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
I'd like to point out Saint of Me deactivated before August Burns Red joined.

Saint of Me deactivated?!?

Yeah, about a month or so ago

True, and literally, the very next day, August suddenly appears, and as you say, they sound almost identical, even to the point of using the same double-dash (--) between some of their sentences.

And now, suddenly, Saint_of_me is posting again, right when this thread gets created. You really have to wonder why anyone would create an account to be a pretend atheist and then another to be a pretend born again Christian. Really funny stuff.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 7:35:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 6:51:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:34:49 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:28:34 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/3/2015 4:18:20 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
I'd like to point out Saint of Me deactivated before August Burns Red joined.

Saint of Me deactivated?!?

Yeah, about a month or so ago

True, and literally, the very next day, August suddenly appears, and as you say, they sound almost identical, even to the point of using the same double-dash (--) between some of their sentences.

And now, suddenly, Saint_of_me is posting again, right when this thread gets created. You really have to wonder why anyone would create an account to be a pretend atheist and then another to be a pretend born again Christian. Really funny stuff.

I do not trust either account.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 8:43:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sig change
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 8:48:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sig change 1.2
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:35:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 3:49:31 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
My fellow Christian. I hope you'll forgive me for putting this post here since its not really of a religious nature. well, maybe in a way it is. But It is something you should know about since it concerns to members here who often come on the forum to post childish and petulant religious and God mocking posts.
sometimes we Cjhristians mystr fight fire with fire. So here we go, I have discovered that dannejerusse (danger Mouse!) and dee-em are in cahoots for deriding out Forum. Many of you probly already know this form their mean-spirited posts. But theres more to it. About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me. He used this sock puppet to create threads (you notice jerusse never created thread) so he cold pretend to answer them! Ina way to attack Religion.
You'll notice that often times all of JeRusse's posts in a given day would be with his Saint_of_me sock puppet. DM to. Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us. Worse. DJand dee-em have accused ME of being Saint-of_Me! LOL. Me a Born Again Christian who has done nothing here on DDO but share my experiences with God,with you good people.

Since mutliple acounts ARE forbidden Im sure the Mods will soon oust JeRuse's and DMs sock puppet. But until than I thought you should know the kind of petty and manipulatve minds us Good Christians must sometimes deal with. I guess those two fools are just our Cross to Bear.

God Bless.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Did you know that bsh1, bladerunner, Wylted, and FT are all Airmax alts? He uses his sock puppets to manipulate everyone on this site. The coverup has been going on you years, but it's about time for someone to bring it back into the light. The accounts that you found are probably just a few more tentacles of the formless, horrific forum beast which is AIRMAX.

Wow...thanx for that. And it explains even more to me about some stuff. But Im pretty sure Saint is the SP for Jerusse. If you go back and see some old threads, you can see how its like they were created for him alone to attack. He makes threads on topics he doesnt like and wants to attack, and has his Saint SP be the sounding board. Like look at those old Time Travel threads! And the one on David Icke. Or Astrology, subjects DangerMouse doesn't believe in so he creates an SP to broach them so they can be attacked and mocked. pretty clever. And then accusing ME (LOL) of being the Saint to throw us off the trail. I looked up Saint's threads and he knows things I have no clue about or could ever speak on knowledgeably. PLus he's an atheist. Like Guess who else!! Yep. DJ and DM.

As long as we know what we're up against we can prevail and continue to spread the Word of God

thank you and God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:36:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 3:59:37 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At {Censored by the DDO Elite}{Censored by the DDO Elite}, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/3/2015{Censored by the DDO Elite} {Censored by the DDO Elite} AM, {Censored by the DDO Elite}wrote:
{Censored by the DDO Elite}

{Censored by the DDO Elite}


This is just the tip of the iceberg. Did you know that {Censored by the DDO Elite}, {Censored by the DDO Elite}, {Censored by the DDO Elite} and{Censored by the DDO Elite} are all {Censored by the DDO Elite}

And that's how things should be.

LOL---yeah it reminds me of that talk of some about a new world order or a zion conspiracy!! Or like Brad's Beast! LOL
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:42:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 12:59:19 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:59:23 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Do you have any concrete evidence to back up your claim?

The answer is no. This is just fantasy. When you live in a delusional world as ABR does, you can convince yourself on just about anything. It's both kooky and disturbing at the same time. Sad to see too.

Uh-huih. Pot meet kettle. you accuse me, an honest and sincere Christian of having a atheist sock puppet thats a guy with nothing in common with me (saint) but with EVERYTHING in common with you guys. And you say IM the dilusioned one. But when I prove its you guys that are Saint, Im still dilusional. Typical atheist claptrap.
The jigs up bro. I already advised others to read some pst threads where DJ created them under Saints name so he could rant against them. And then when they dont do that they agree on other stuff. saint is merely a sort of created foil and also a fortifier for you and dj. thats what socks are fore. NOT for what you think I did it for, and being a total opposite! with nothing at ALL in common. what possible purpose could that serve.
Just admit it and close your Saint acct. and apologize to us and we'll let ya slide. Man, this is only the net, you aint gonna do time for your crime or anything! LOL
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
airmax1227
Posts: 13,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:53:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 11:42:18 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 9/3/2015 12:59:19 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:59:23 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Do you have any concrete evidence to back up your claim?

The answer is no. This is just fantasy. When you live in a delusional world as ABR does, you can convince yourself on just about anything. It's both kooky and disturbing at the same time. Sad to see too.

Uh-huih. Pot meet kettle. you accuse me, an honest and sincere Christian of having a atheist sock puppet thats a guy with nothing in common with me (saint) but with EVERYTHING in common with you guys. And you say IM the dilusioned one. But when I prove its you guys that are Saint, Im still dilusional. Typical atheist claptrap.
The jigs up bro. I already advised others to read some pst threads where DJ created them under Saints name so he could rant against them. And then when they dont do that they agree on other stuff. saint is merely a sort of created foil and also a fortifier for you and dj. thats what socks are fore. NOT for what you think I did it for, and being a total opposite! with nothing at ALL in common. what possible purpose could that serve.
Just admit it and close your Saint acct. and apologize to us and we'll let ya slide. Man, this is only the net, you aint gonna do time for your crime or anything! LOL

Ok, you really need to stop this now.

The very nature of this thread is a violation of the rules, as well as simply being absurd.

You also need to reply to the PM I sent you. I'd rather not discuss these things publicly, so I strongly encourage you to reply to the PM so I'm not forced to simply take action through your silence or have to reply to the accusations you've made in this thread.
Debate.org Moderator
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 12:02:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 11:53:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/3/2015 11:42:18 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 9/3/2015 12:59:19 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:59:23 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Do you have any concrete evidence to back up your claim?

The answer is no. This is just fantasy. When you live in a delusional world as ABR does, you can convince yourself on just about anything. It's both kooky and disturbing at the same time. Sad to see too.

Uh-huih. Pot meet kettle. you accuse me, an honest and sincere Christian of having a atheist sock puppet thats a guy with nothing in common with me (saint) but with EVERYTHING in common with you guys. And you say IM the dilusioned one. But when I prove its you guys that are Saint, Im still dilusional. Typical atheist claptrap.
The jigs up bro. I already advised others to read some pst threads where DJ created them under Saints name so he could rant against them. And then when they dont do that they agree on other stuff. saint is merely a sort of created foil and also a fortifier for you and dj. thats what socks are fore. NOT for what you think I did it for, and being a total opposite! with nothing at ALL in common. what possible purpose could that serve.
Just admit it and close your Saint acct. and apologize to us and we'll let ya slide. Man, this is only the net, you aint gonna do time for your crime or anything! LOL

Ok, you really need to stop this now.

The very nature of this thread is a violation of the rules, as well as simply being absurd.

You also need to reply to the PM I sent you. I'd rather not discuss these things publicly, so I strongly encourage you to reply to the PM so I'm not forced to simply take action through your silence or have to reply to the accusations you've made in this thread.

Your PM said nothing about a required response. If it did I missed it. All I read was that you said if I have any response to what you wrote that I could write you back. Well, I don't. Except for what I wrote in that post last night about how I felt you were being a bit biased. A post you denied. And that's fine. And I said I will comply with using no further personal attacks and language. I only hope this rule is enforced for my atheist brethren. Sure, I would never, ever have a techie buddy hack you guys!! LOL. Just kidding! wink wink and all that. If you need ant more response from me let me know.
Thanks..and we wont speak anymore of DJ and his SP's==trusting that the powers that be--I guess that would be you--will take care of all that.

God Bless.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
airmax1227
Posts: 13,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 12:18:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 12:02:09 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 9/3/2015 11:53:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/3/2015 11:42:18 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 9/3/2015 12:59:19 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:59:23 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Do you have any concrete evidence to back up your claim?

The answer is no. This is just fantasy. When you live in a delusional world as ABR does, you can convince yourself on just about anything. It's both kooky and disturbing at the same time. Sad to see too.

Uh-huih. Pot meet kettle. you accuse me, an honest and sincere Christian of having a atheist sock puppet thats a guy with nothing in common with me (saint) but with EVERYTHING in common with you guys. And you say IM the dilusioned one. But when I prove its you guys that are Saint, Im still dilusional. Typical atheist claptrap.
The jigs up bro. I already advised others to read some pst threads where DJ created them under Saints name so he could rant against them. And then when they dont do that they agree on other stuff. saint is merely a sort of created foil and also a fortifier for you and dj. thats what socks are fore. NOT for what you think I did it for, and being a total opposite! with nothing at ALL in common. what possible purpose could that serve.
Just admit it and close your Saint acct. and apologize to us and we'll let ya slide. Man, this is only the net, you aint gonna do time for your crime or anything! LOL

Ok, you really need to stop this now.

The very nature of this thread is a violation of the rules, as well as simply being absurd.

You also need to reply to the PM I sent you. I'd rather not discuss these things publicly, so I strongly encourage you to reply to the PM so I'm not forced to simply take action through your silence or have to reply to the accusations you've made in this thread.

Your PM said nothing about a required response. If it did I missed it. All I read was that you said if I have any response to what you wrote that I could write you back. Well, I don't. Except for what I wrote in that post last night about how I felt you were being a bit biased. A post you denied. And that's fine. And I said I will comply with using no further personal attacks and language. I only hope this rule is enforced for my atheist brethren. Sure, I would never, ever have a techie buddy hack you guys!! LOL. Just kidding! wink wink and all that. If you need ant more response from me let me know.
Thanks..and we wont speak anymore of DJ and his SP's==trusting that the powers that be--I guess that would be you--will take care of all that.

God Bless.

I made it pretty clear. As for the rest of this post, I'm not interested in, nor do I have time to play these games. If you have an issue with another member we can discuss that, and the rest of this issue, privately.
Debate.org Moderator
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 11:22:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 3:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:09:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us.

I think that is the funniest I've read here in a long time. That would make for a good sig.

; About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me.

Interestingly enough, both you and Saint_of_me use the double dash in many of your posts, whereas Deem and I never do. Curious that. (:

He and SOM talk very similarly.

Wait, I'm not the only one who thinks that?

I've never seriously studied the two's posts to look for idiolectical similarities, but my gut has always found ABR's and SoM's writing styles somewhat alike.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:18:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 11:22:15 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:09:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us.

I think that is the funniest I've read here in a long time. That would make for a good sig.

; About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me.

Interestingly enough, both you and Saint_of_me use the double dash in many of your posts, whereas Deem and I never do. Curious that. (:

He and SOM talk very similarly.

Wait, I'm not the only one who thinks that?

I've never seriously studied the two's posts to look for idiolectical similarities, but my gut has always found ABR's and SoM's writing styles somewhat alike.

It appears both accounts have now been banned, they must have been one and the same.

RIP--SOM--ABR
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 2:45:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 2:18:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/4/2015 11:22:15 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:09:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us.

I think that is the funniest I've read here in a long time. That would make for a good sig.

; About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me.

Interestingly enough, both you and Saint_of_me use the double dash in many of your posts, whereas Deem and I never do. Curious that. (:

He and SOM talk very similarly.

Wait, I'm not the only one who thinks that?

I've never seriously studied the two's posts to look for idiolectical similarities, but my gut has always found ABR's and SoM's writing styles somewhat alike.

It appears both accounts have now been banned, they must have been one and the same.

I thought so

RIP--SOM--ABR
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 5:03:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 2:45:50 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/4/2015 2:18:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/4/2015 11:22:15 AM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:38:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 9/3/2015 3:09:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/3/2015 2:24:22 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Basically they have created an Evil TRiumvirate to attack us.

I think that is the funniest I've read here in a long time. That would make for a good sig.

; About a month after JeRusse joined he created a sock puppet--another hostile Atheist, who went under the name Saint_of_me.

Interestingly enough, both you and Saint_of_me use the double dash in many of your posts, whereas Deem and I never do. Curious that. (:

He and SOM talk very similarly.

Wait, I'm not the only one who thinks that?

I've never seriously studied the two's posts to look for idiolectical similarities, but my gut has always found ABR's and SoM's writing styles somewhat alike.

It appears both accounts have now been banned, they must have been one and the same.

I thought so

RIP--SOM--ABR

No worries, he'll probably be back, if not already here. (:
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth