Jump to topic:

And a Good Day to You fine people!

Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 2:31:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ya know, I knew I shoulda stayed gone from DDO. I just got back from a month-long vacay and thought, what the hey, I don't have to go back to work to the VA till Monday, maybe I'll see what's a-shakin on DDO.

So I get here and am flasely accused of having had some alternate account while I was gone. Even the dipshite moderator Airmaxx thought so, claiming also to behold technical information proving this. Which is not true, so, being a very computer savvy person, I am basically calling him a lying cunt.

As well as anyobsy else who accused me. But guess what? The GOOD news for all you who don't like me that I'm going to leave on my own accord. Plenty of other Net Forums, ya know. Hell, I used to Moderate on City Data Forum. com. You guys should check it out; ,makes this place look like a 3rf world hellhole full of retards.

As I told AirMuff, if i so desire I will simply mask by wifi subnet addy router and/or IP addy and create another DDO ACCT. I can go undetected as long as I like, But I'm not gonna do that. This site has grown wearisom and poses not more interest to me.

For those who have engaged in interesting and constructive conversation with me in the past, thank you.

For all you fellow vets, Thanks for your Service.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 3:00:16 AM
At 9/4/2015 2:31:24 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Ya know, I knew I shoulda stayed gone from DDO. I just got back from a month-long vacay and thought, what the hey, I don't have to go back to work to the VA till Monday, maybe I'll see what's a-shakin on DDO.

So I get here and am flasely accused of having had some alternate account while I was gone. Even the dipshite moderator Airmaxx thought so, claiming also to behold technical information proving this. Which is not true, so, being a very computer savvy person, I am basically calling him a lying cunt.

As well as anyobsy else who accused me. But guess what? The GOOD news for all you who don't like me that I'm going to leave on my own accord. Plenty of other Net Forums, ya know. Hell, I used to Moderate on City Data Forum. com. You guys should check it out; ,makes this place look like a 3rf world hellhole full of retards.

As I told AirMuff, if i so desire I will simply mask by wifi subnet addy router and/or IP addy and create another DDO ACCT. I can go undetected as long as I like, But I'm not gonna do that. This site has grown wearisom and poses not more interest to me.

For those who have engaged in interesting and constructive conversation with me in the past, thank you.

Lol
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 4:20:38 AM

You were here the whole time with your multis. That's cool though. I guess your just perma'd, but I guess you'll be back since you're so high and mighty elsewhere right?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 4:08:29 PM
SIg change 1.3
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:11:02 PM
At 9/4/2015 4:08:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
SIg change 1.3

lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 9:19:37 PM

Farewell comrade!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."