Jump to topic:

Changing my Avvie

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:28:14 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

Didn't you have some sort of building as a profile pic?

I like Clara but Amy Pound is best.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:32:28 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:28:14 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Yeah, that was when I was part of the Church of NAC.

I hate Clara.

Amy Pond is cool though.

And btw I'm making an edit to also make myself available for female comic books characters (doesn't have to be the ones on tv or in movies either). Just in case you also wanna make a recommendation there.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM
MAKING AN EDIT

Comic book characters are cool too.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:37:44 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:32:28 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I hate Clara.
Why? Anyone with Matt Smith (AKA the best Doctor) is a good companion.

Amy Pond is cool though.

And btw I'm making an edit to also make myself available for female comic books characters (doesn't have to be the ones on tv or in movies either). Just in case you also wanna make a recommendation there.

As much as I like the Doctor, comic books are my life (seriously its even my job). So I suggest Captain Marvel or Hulk Girl or Invisible Woman or Scarlett Which or Power Girl or Amy Pound if you don't like any of my comic book suggestions.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:40:15 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:37:44 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

I hate Clara.

Because she's just so annoying.

Amy Pond is cool though.

As much as I like the Doctor, comic books are my life (seriously its even my job). So I suggest Captain Marvel or Hulk Girl or Invisible Woman or Scarlett Which or Power Girl or Amy Pound if you don't like any of my comic book suggestions.

I like those suggestions. And by Power Girl are you talking about Jessica Jones?
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:45:03 PM
And by Captain Marvel do you mean Shazam or Captain Marvel from the Marvel universe XD
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:48:15 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:40:15 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:37:44 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

The one with the French flag as a background? Cause that's how I remember your profile pic.

I hate Clara.

Because she's just so annoying.
Sometimes, yes.

Amy Pond is cool though.

I like those suggestions. And by Power Girl are you talking about Jessica Jones?

Ah, a comic reader. Nice! I'm talking about New 52 Karra Zor-L though the properly dressed version.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:52:20 PM
At 9/4/2015 5:45:03 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
And by Captain Marvel do you mean Shazam or Captain Marvel from the Marvel universe XD

The one in only, Carol Danvers. (If that's how you spell it) Here for all future clarifications watch this its from one of my favorites http://www.google.com...

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:56:09 AM
Lol cool, and I picked Invisible Woman. Mainly because she has the best pictures. I have the future foundation one right now, but I got a couple others that are just standard Fantastic Four Invisible Woman.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 4:18:56 AM

does kamelion count
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 4:58:46 AM
K-9 is obviously the best character. This is not even debatable.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 5:17:53 AM
At 9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

That Asian chick from Street Fighter.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 5:51:01 AM

If we're going "off-topic" here, how about Marilyn vos Savant?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 7:07:10 AM
At 9/5/2015 5:17:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

I think you mean Chun-Li.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 7:08:44 AM
At 9/5/2015 3:56:09 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Lol cool, and I picked Invisible Woman. Mainly because she has the best pictures. I have the future foundation one right now, but I got a couple others that are just standard Fantastic Four Invisible Woman.

Cool. I like the Future Foundation costume's but the story? No.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:42:16 PM
At 9/5/2015 4:58:46 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

K-9 isn't female though
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:42:57 PM
At 9/5/2015 7:08:44 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/5/2015 3:56:09 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Cool. I like the Future Foundation costume's but the story? No.

Lol true, I just chose it for the picture.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:44:14 PM
At 9/5/2015 4:18:56 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

does kamelion count

Lol yes, but I'm gonna decide against that
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:46:30 PM
At 9/5/2015 5:51:01 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

If we're going "off-topic" here, how about Marilyn vos Savant?

Well I made the edit to include comic book characters, so it's doctor who or superheroes :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:47:13 PM
MAKING AN EDIT

Nah
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:22:37 PM
At 9/5/2015 1:47:13 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

Nah

Android 18.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:28:13 PM
At 9/5/2015 3:22:37 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/5/2015 1:47:13 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

Nah

Android 18.

That would be a good suggestion if I watched that show :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 4:14:41 PM
Alright guys, I've already decided on a character. So you can keep discussing here if you want, but I like my choice.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 6:26:29 PM
At 9/5/2015 1:42:16 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

K-9 isn't female though

K-9 transcends gender norms.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 8:24:37 PM
At 9/5/2015 6:26:29 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/5/2015 1:42:16 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

K-9 isn't female though

K-9 transcends gender norms.

Yeah, but I said I was looking for a female character specifically. So that's irrelevant.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:13:48 PM
the kandyman?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 6:08:11 AM
At 9/5/2015 11:13:48 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
the kandyman?

Obvs
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9