Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Changing my Avvie

Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:28:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).

Didn't you have some sort of building as a profile pic?

I like Clara but Amy Pound is best.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:32:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:28:14 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).

Didn't you have some sort of building as a profile pic?

Yeah, that was when I was part of the Church of NAC.

I like Clara but Amy Pound is best.

I hate Clara.

Amy Pond is cool though.

And btw I'm making an edit to also make myself available for female comic books characters (doesn't have to be the ones on tv or in movies either). Just in case you also wanna make a recommendation there.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MAKING AN EDIT

Comic book characters are cool too.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:37:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:32:28 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:28:14 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).

Didn't you have some sort of building as a profile pic?

Yeah, that was when I was part of the Church of NAC.

I like Clara but Amy Pound is best.

I hate Clara.
Why? Anyone with Matt Smith (AKA the best Doctor) is a good companion.

Amy Pond is cool though.

And btw I'm making an edit to also make myself available for female comic books characters (doesn't have to be the ones on tv or in movies either). Just in case you also wanna make a recommendation there.

As much as I like the Doctor, comic books are my life (seriously its even my job). So I suggest Captain Marvel or Hulk Girl or Invisible Woman or Scarlett Which or Power Girl or Amy Pound if you don't like any of my comic book suggestions.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:40:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:37:44 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:32:28 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:28:14 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).

Didn't you have some sort of building as a profile pic?

Yeah, that was when I was part of the Church of NAC.

I like Clara but Amy Pound is best.

I hate Clara.
Why? Anyone with Matt Smith (AKA the best Doctor) is a good companion.

Because she's just so annoying.

Amy Pond is cool though.

And btw I'm making an edit to also make myself available for female comic books characters (doesn't have to be the ones on tv or in movies either). Just in case you also wanna make a recommendation there.

As much as I like the Doctor, comic books are my life (seriously its even my job). So I suggest Captain Marvel or Hulk Girl or Invisible Woman or Scarlett Which or Power Girl or Amy Pound if you don't like any of my comic book suggestions.

I like those suggestions. And by Power Girl are you talking about Jessica Jones?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:45:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And by Captain Marvel do you mean Shazam or Captain Marvel from the Marvel universe XD
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:48:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:40:15 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:37:44 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:32:28 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:28:14 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).

Didn't you have some sort of building as a profile pic?

Yeah, that was when I was part of the Church of NAC.
The one with the French flag as a background? Cause that's how I remember your profile pic.

I like Clara but Amy Pound is best.

I hate Clara.
Why? Anyone with Matt Smith (AKA the best Doctor) is a good companion.

Because she's just so annoying.
Sometimes, yes.

Amy Pond is cool though.

And btw I'm making an edit to also make myself available for female comic books characters (doesn't have to be the ones on tv or in movies either). Just in case you also wanna make a recommendation there.

As much as I like the Doctor, comic books are my life (seriously its even my job). So I suggest Captain Marvel or Hulk Girl or Invisible Woman or Scarlett Which or Power Girl or Amy Pound if you don't like any of my comic book suggestions.

I like those suggestions. And by Power Girl are you talking about Jessica Jones?

Ah, a comic reader. Nice! I'm talking about New 52 Karra Zor-L though the properly dressed version.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2015 5:52:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:45:03 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
And by Captain Marvel do you mean Shazam or Captain Marvel from the Marvel universe XD

The one in only, Carol Danvers. (If that's how you spell it) Here for all future clarifications watch this its from one of my favorites http://www.google.com...
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:56:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lol cool, and I picked Invisible Woman. Mainly because she has the best pictures. I have the future foundation one right now, but I got a couple others that are just standard Fantastic Four Invisible Woman.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 4:18:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

does kamelion count
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 4:58:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
K-9 is obviously the best character. This is not even debatable.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 5:17:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

Comic book characters are cool too.

That Asian chick from Street Fighter.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 5:51:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).

If we're going "off-topic" here, how about Marilyn vos Savant?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 7:07:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 5:17:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

Comic book characters are cool too.

That Asian chick from Street Fighter.

I think you mean Chun-Li.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 7:08:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 3:56:09 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Lol cool, and I picked Invisible Woman. Mainly because she has the best pictures. I have the future foundation one right now, but I got a couple others that are just standard Fantastic Four Invisible Woman.

Cool. I like the Future Foundation costume's but the story? No.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:42:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 4:58:46 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
K-9 is obviously the best character. This is not even debatable.

K-9 isn't female though
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:42:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 7:08:44 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/5/2015 3:56:09 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Lol cool, and I picked Invisible Woman. Mainly because she has the best pictures. I have the future foundation one right now, but I got a couple others that are just standard Fantastic Four Invisible Woman.

Cool. I like the Future Foundation costume's but the story? No.

Lol true, I just chose it for the picture.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:44:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 4:18:56 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

does kamelion count

Lol yes, but I'm gonna decide against that
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:46:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 5:51:01 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So I want to change the character in my avatar. Ever since I joined like two years ago, I have only ever used Leela from Doctor Who as my avvie (except for that one time I was part of the Church of NAC). I want to switch up who I use.

I want you guys to vote. I may still end up disagreeing with your vote and choosing someone else, but your criteria is that it must be a female from Doctor Who. And it can be anyone under that category. So go ahead and vote.

(And if you say Clara Oswald, I will hit you in the face).

If we're going "off-topic" here, how about Marilyn vos Savant?

Well I made the edit to include comic book characters, so it's doctor who or superheroes :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 1:47:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 5:17:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

Comic book characters are cool too.

That Asian chick from Street Fighter.

Nah
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:22:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 1:47:13 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/5/2015 5:17:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

Comic book characters are cool too.

That Asian chick from Street Fighter.

Nah

Android 18.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 3:28:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 3:22:37 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/5/2015 1:47:13 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/5/2015 5:17:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:35:40 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
MAKING AN EDIT

Comic book characters are cool too.

That Asian chick from Street Fighter.

Nah

Android 18.

That would be a good suggestion if I watched that show :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 4:14:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Alright guys, I've already decided on a character. So you can keep discussing here if you want, but I like my choice.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 6:26:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 1:42:16 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/5/2015 4:58:46 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
K-9 is obviously the best character. This is not even debatable.

K-9 isn't female though

K-9 transcends gender norms.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 8:24:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 6:26:29 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/5/2015 1:42:16 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/5/2015 4:58:46 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/4/2015 5:13:53 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
K-9 is obviously the best character. This is not even debatable.

K-9 isn't female though

K-9 transcends gender norms.

Yeah, but I said I was looking for a female character specifically. So that's irrelevant.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2015 11:13:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
the kandyman?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2015 6:08:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/5/2015 11:13:48 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
the kandyman?

Obvs
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...