Jump to topic:

If you care...

Lovetheworld4real
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 6:05:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wear a mask, constantly, figuratively. Towards others I'm crazy, silly and weird. Alone or with my BFF I am better known to be calm and easygoing. I am usually quiet and thoughtful then too. I try really hard to work my way out of the mask. I feel to giddy and hysterical for anyone to take me seriously. I'm starting to think that I should keep my quiet side to myself, or share it when the most perfect chance comes( that being I am talking calmly or just sitting silently with someone). I'm confused where to go.
Live Love Laugh
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 7:05:19 AM
At 9/7/2015 6:05:30 AM, Lovetheworld4real wrote:
I wear a mask, constantly, figuratively. Towards others I'm crazy, silly and weird. Alone or with my BFF I am better known to be calm and easygoing. I am usually quiet and thoughtful then too. I try really hard to work my way out of the mask. I feel to giddy and hysterical for anyone to take me seriously. I'm starting to think that I should keep my quiet side to myself, or share it when the most perfect chance comes( that being I am talking calmly or just sitting silently with someone). I'm confused where to go.

I know what you mean and I can feel the pain. I know what it's like to be self conscious about what other people, think about you and how crazy it drives you. Or the skellatons in your closet or the real you that you know that you are unable to bring out due to people not being able to like the person you really are. I've known it and even in some parts still live it today. I know what I say might be hypocritical, but go out there and be yourself. If people don't accept you for who you are then they weren't really your friends to begin with. You deserve better and people should care about you, but mostly you need to care about yourself first. If you don't take the initial steps then you are stuck in a war inside your head where they will remain fighting and the stress will eat at you to the point to where you will explode. I know what that's like and I wouldn't want it to happen to any one else.

PS: We do care, and mostly, I care.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 8:56:53 AM

Not to be mean but
"I am not looking for friends. If you share my ideals, fine. But I'm here to debate and debate only, not to make a Facebook account."

This sounds like a FB post.

Btw. I feel you. Outside I'm sarcastic, immature, strict and quirky but to myself I'm judgmental, serious, deeply in thought and confused. There's a Japanese proverb that says (I'm paraphrasing) "Ever man has two masks, one they show to the world, one they show to their close friends and family, but their true face is only shown to themselves. Over time those masks glue to your face and become a part of you.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Lovetheworld4real
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 5:32:25 PM
At 9/7/2015 8:56:53 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Not to be mean but
"I am not looking for friends. If you share my ideals, fine. But I'm here to debate and debate only, not to make a Facebook account."

Btw. I feel you. Outside I'm sarcastic, immature, strict and quirky but to myself I'm judgmental, serious, deeply in thought and confused. There's a Japanese proverb that says (I'm paraphrasing) "Ever man has two masks, one they show to the world, one they show to their close friends and family, but their true face is only shown to themselves. Over time those masks glue to your face and become a part of you.

Yah I've been meaning to change that post but it refers to online media and I just don't want a million friend requests from people I don't know. What does FB mean anyways?
Live Love Laugh
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 8:18:54 PM
At 9/7/2015 5:32:25 PM, Lovetheworld4real wrote:
At 9/7/2015 8:56:53 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Not to be mean but

Yah I've been meaning to change that post but it refers to online media and I just don't want a million friend requests from people I don't know. What does FB mean anyways?

FB= Facebook
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 8:48:47 PM

We all wear a mask. Jung said the problem comes from either removing the mask or from forgetting to ever take it off. We don't want to become the mask, but it's necessary .
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 1:53:22 AM
At 9/7/2015 8:48:47 PM, Wylted wrote:

We all wear a mask. Jung said the problem comes from either removing the mask or from forgetting to ever take it off. We don't want to become the mask, but it's necessary .

Who's Jung?

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 1:57:03 AM
At 9/8/2015 1:53:22 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Who's Jung?

A psychologist. Freud's rival.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 2:02:37 AM
At 9/8/2015 1:57:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/8/2015 1:53:22 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Who's Jung?

A psychologist. Freud's rival.

Oh, Carl Jung. I thought your uncle's name is Jung or something. http://psychology.about.com...

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week: