Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Briantheconservative AMA

SamStevens
Posts: 3,823
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 3:59:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/7/2015 1:55:30 PM, BriantheConservative wrote:
Ask me anything

How come you are no longer a liberal?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Wylted
Posts: 22,183
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2015 8:45:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/7/2015 3:59:48 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/7/2015 1:55:30 PM, BriantheConservative wrote:
Ask me anything

How come you are no longer a liberal?

He came to his senses. Please forgive his previous evils, and welcome him aboard. I plan on giving him a little of my white privilege, as a reward.
"I will.....not suck your dick," Sui_generis
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 2:27:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/7/2015 1:55:30 PM, BriantheConservative wrote:
Ask me anything

Well that account didn't last long.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 2:28:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/8/2015 2:27:08 AM, TBR wrote:
At 9/7/2015 1:55:30 PM, BriantheConservative wrote:
Ask me anything

Well that account didn't last long.

These mods and their anti-conservative bias...
Debate.org Moderator
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 2:29:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/8/2015 2:28:49 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/8/2015 2:27:08 AM, TBR wrote:
At 9/7/2015 1:55:30 PM, BriantheConservative wrote:
Ask me anything

Well that account didn't last long.

These mods and their anti-conservative bias...

Right!!! Just whats with that!
XLAV
Posts: 14,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 3:02:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/8/2015 3:02:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/7/2015 2:58:01 PM, XLAV wrote:
r u white?

DO you ask everybody whether they are white?

r u white?
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,563
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 3:03:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/8/2015 3:02:52 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/8/2015 3:02:14 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/7/2015 2:58:01 PM, XLAV wrote:
r u white?

DO you ask everybody whether they are white?

r u white?

I'm Green
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:16:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/8/2015 3:04:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/8/2015 3:03:31 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

I'm Green

focking irish

You racist flip.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)