Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

1harderthanyouthink AMA

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:14:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:59:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why is it so hard for people who order pizza to give their complete address?

Did you trade one job in which you pull your hair out repeatedly for another?

I wouldn't know because I give my full address, lol.
Why?

DDO Risk King
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:16:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:14:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:59:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why is it so hard for people who order pizza to give their complete address?

Did you trade one job in which you pull your hair out repeatedly for another?

I traded jobs, sure, but the hair pulling never goes away.....

I wouldn't know because I give my full address, lol.
It's amazing how often people do not give apt numbers.
Or, with online ordering, type in the wrong address, phone number, or other BS that you'd think someone would double check before hitting send, but don't worry, it's somehow our fault.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:18:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Do you think the GBLT community should just go by queer, in they are now expanding it to GBLTQ (and more)? If they are claiming the term as theirs, would it not be all encompassing?
My work here is, finally, done.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:18:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:16:15 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:14:05 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:59:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why is it so hard for people who order pizza to give their complete address?

Did you trade one job in which you pull your hair out repeatedly for another?

I traded jobs, sure, but the hair pulling never goes away.....
I wouldn't know because I give my full address, lol.
It's amazing how often people do not give apt numbers.
Or, with online ordering, type in the wrong address, phone number, or other BS that you'd think someone would double check before hitting send, but don't worry, it's somehow our fault.

I've never had such a problem, so this kind of bewilders me.
Why?

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:21:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:18:12 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Do you think the GBLT community should just go by queer, in they are now expanding it to GBLTQ (and more)? If they are claiming the term as theirs, would it not be all encompassing?

Queer is just a general term, and the way it is claimed would be all-encompassing...but I think there comes a maximum ridiculousity point, where I have to re-count how many letters there are. Those people should just say "queer", if they need to encompass that much. I just say LGBT. LGBTQ is the farthest I'd go.
Why?

DDO Risk King
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:26:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:21:11 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:18:12 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Do you think the GBLT community should just go by queer, in they are now expanding it to GBLTQ (and more)? If they are claiming the term as theirs, would it not be all encompassing?

Queer is just a general term, and the way it is claimed would be all-encompassing...but I think there comes a maximum ridiculousity point, where I have to re-count how many letters there are. Those people should just say "queer", if they need to encompass that much. I just say LGBT. LGBTQ is the farthest I'd go.

But, doesn't that imply that queer and gay are different labels, with different connotations, almost as if gay is such a different (or large) group that it deserves its own designation? If I were queer, but not gay, I think I'd feel less appreciated/welcomed.

Of course, since gay is queer, but queer is not necessarily gay, it does offer some clarification.
Just a thought I'm too tired to sensor, I guess. Good night.
My work here is, finally, done.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:30:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:26:48 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:21:11 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:18:12 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Do you think the GBLT community should just go by queer, in they are now expanding it to GBLTQ (and more)? If they are claiming the term as theirs, would it not be all encompassing?

Queer is just a general term, and the way it is claimed would be all-encompassing...but I think there comes a maximum ridiculousity point, where I have to re-count how many letters there are. Those people should just say "queer", if they need to encompass that much. I just say LGBT. LGBTQ is the farthest I'd go.

But, doesn't that imply that queer and gay are different labels, with different connotations, almost as if gay is such a different (or large) group that it deserves its own designation? If I were queer, but not gay, I think I'd feel less appreciated/welcomed.

They are different labels.

Of course, since gay is queer, but queer is not necessarily gay, it does offer some clarification.

Queer is much more general than "gay" - being that gays are simply a certain orientation. Gays are queer, but transgenders aren't gay (usually) - but they are queer.

Just a thought I'm too tired to sensor, I guess. Good night.

Lol goodnight.
Why?

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:35:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:37:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:35:44 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?

I don't recall any instances but I assume I have.
Why?

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:40:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:37:31 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:35:44 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?

I don't recall any instances but I assume I have.

Do you desire to have a pet with over four legs?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 5:41:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 5:40:30 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:37:31 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 5:35:44 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?

I don't recall any instances but I assume I have.

Do you desire to have a pet with over four legs?

No.
Why?

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:16:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?

No.
Why?

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:17:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:16:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?

No.

Would you steal candy from an obese child?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:21:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:17:25 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:16:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?

No.

Would you steal candy from an obese child?

No.
Why?

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:24:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:21:27 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:17:25 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:16:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?

No.

Would you steal candy from an obese child?

No.

If candy was stored inside a child's grave, would you defile that child's grave to obtain it?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:25:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:24:46 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:21:27 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:17:25 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:16:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?

No.

Would you steal candy from an obese child?

No.

If candy was stored inside a child's grave, would you defile that child's grave to obtain it?

No.
Why?

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:29:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:25:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:24:46 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:21:27 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:17:25 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:16:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?

No.

Would you steal candy from an obese child?

No.

If candy was stored inside a child's grave, would you defile that child's grave to obtain it?

No.

Do you like candy?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 6:41:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 6:29:22 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:25:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:24:46 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:21:27 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:17:25 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:16:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:15:41 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:14:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 6:07:00 AM, SamStevens wrote:
Did you ever steal candy from a baby?

No.

Would you want to?

No.

Would you steal candy from an obese child?

No.

If candy was stored inside a child's grave, would you defile that child's grave to obtain it?

No.

Do you like candy?

Usually
Why?

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:41:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Go.

Address:

Country:

Mother's maiden name:

Social Security Number:

Geo coordinates:

Phone:

Birthday:

Age:

Tropical zodiac:

Email Address:

Username:

Password:

Browser user agent:

MasterCard:

Expires:

CVC2:

Employment Company:

Occupation:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Vehicle:
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:48:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:41:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Country:

United States

Birthday:

February 6th.

Age:

14.

Tropical zodiac:

Aquarius

Height:

5'9"-5'10"

Weight:

127-135 lbs

Blood type:

O-

Favorite color:

Green
Why?

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:51:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:48:46 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:41:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Country:

United States

Birthday:

February 6th.

Age:

14.

Tropical zodiac:

Aquarius

Height:

5'9"-5'10"

Weight:

127-135 lbs

Blood type:

O-

Favorite color:

Green

You said "anything", you skipped a lot of those questions.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:53:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:51:15 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:48:46 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:41:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Country:

United States

Birthday:

February 6th.

Age:

14.

Tropical zodiac:

Aquarius

Height:

5'9"-5'10"

Weight:

127-135 lbs

Blood type:

O-

Favorite color:

Green

You said "anything", you skipped a lot of those questions.

I never said I'd answer anything.
Why?

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2015 4:55:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/8/2015 4:53:27 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:51:15 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:48:46 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:41:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/8/2015 4:17:51 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Country:

United States

Birthday:

February 6th.

Age:

14.

Tropical zodiac:

Aquarius

Height:

5'9"-5'10"

Weight:

127-135 lbs

Blood type:

O-

Favorite color:

Green

You said "anything", you skipped a lot of those questions.

I never said I'd answer anything.

https://thebeeksreport.files.wordpress.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...