Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BrianTheLiberal

briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 2:30:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Anything?

Address:

Country:

Mother's maiden name:

Social Security Number:

Geo coordinates:

Phone:

Birthday:

Age:

Tropical zodiac:

Email Address:

Username:

Password:

Browser user agent:

MasterCard:

Expires:

CVC2:

Employment Company:

Occupation:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Vehicle:
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 2:41:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:30:56 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Anything?

Yup.

Address:

123 NotGonnaHappen Street.

Country:

United States.

Mother's maiden name:

I think it's Lord. But she has more than one.

Social Security Number:

Honestly I don't even know myself. At least not by memory.

Geo coordinates:

Lol no idea. How does one even find this?

Phone:

555-555-5555

Birthday:

November 25th

Age:

19.

Tropical zodiac:

...What is that?

Email Address:

You can message me on DDO. Does that count?

Username:

BrianTheLiberal.

Password:

Linked through Twitter.

Browser user agent:

Google Chrome?

MasterCard:

Don't have one yet.

Expires:

Not applicable.

CVC2:

See above.

Employment Company:

University System of GA.

Occupation:

SI Leader.

Height:

6 feet, 2 inches. Maybe an inch less, haven't been measured in over a year.

Weight:

145 to 150 pounds.

Blood type:

No idea.

Favorite color:

Blue.

Vehicle:

Don't drive anymore.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 6:35:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him to vote. Not only will he probably vote Democrat, but he probably won't even vote for the least crappy candidate, which is Bernie Sanders.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 6:59:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 6:35:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him to vote. Not only will he probably vote Democrat, but he probably won't even vote for the least crappy candidate, which is Bernie Sanders.

I think Hilary and Trump are alot worse.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 7:02:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 6:59:29 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 6:35:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him to vote. Not only will he probably vote Democrat, but he probably won't even vote for the least crappy candidate, which is Bernie Sanders.

I think Hilary and Trump are alot worse.

I don't think that statement has anything to do with what I said. I'd agree that the Democrat Hillary is worse, but I'm not sure the Democrat known as Trump is worse.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 7:03:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 7:02:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/13/2015 6:59:29 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 6:35:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him to vote. Not only will he probably vote Democrat, but he probably won't even vote for the least crappy candidate, which is Bernie Sanders.

I think Hilary and Trump are alot worse.

I don't think that statement has anything to do with what I said. I'd agree that the Democrat Hillary is worse, but I'm not sure the Democrat known as Trump is worse.

I misread that. I thought you said most crappy candidate. My bad.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 7:10:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

It is possible, of course, that the guy was actually a conservative named Brian.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 9:12:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?

My top candidate is Bernie Sanders. But in the worst of situations, I would vote for Hillary, since she's the lesser of evils when put up against any Republican candidate.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 9:12:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 6:35:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him to vote. Not only will he probably vote Democrat, but he probably won't even vote for the least crappy candidate, which is Bernie Sanders.

No one has to "encourage" me to do anything. Being able to vote is a right afforded to all citizens via the U.S. Constitution that I personally choose to exercise. And yes, I will be voting Democrat, most likely.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 9:13:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 7:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

It is possible, of course, that the guy was actually a conservative named Brian.

Possibly, but that doesn't really change that the account itself was made to mock me personally, which is why he used my photo.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 9:17:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Are you Pro Capitalist?

Are you Pro Gun Rights?

Are you Pro Euthanasia?

Do you like Obama?

How bad is Donald Trump?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 9:24:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 9:17:43 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Are you Pro Capitalist?

I am neutral towards capitalism.

Are you Pro Gun Rights?

Yes, with restrictions of course.

Are you Pro Euthanasia?

Depends of who or what is being euthanized and for what reason.

Do you like Obama?

Yes, but that doesn't mean I always agree with his opinions or policies.

How bad is Donald Trump?

On a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being the worst, he is about a 1,000,000.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 9:27:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 9:13:02 PM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/13/2015 7:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

It is possible, of course, that the guy was actually a conservative named Brian.

Possibly, but that doesn't really change that the account itself was made to mock me personally, which is why he used my photo.

He used the picture of that guy from Megamind, if I recall correctly.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 9:28:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 9:27:38 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 9/13/2015 9:13:02 PM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/13/2015 7:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

It is possible, of course, that the guy was actually a conservative named Brian.

Possibly, but that doesn't really change that the account itself was made to mock me personally, which is why he used my photo.

He used the picture of that guy from Megamind, if I recall correctly.

He used my photo and edited that photo over mine.

> http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 10:05:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 6:59:29 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 6:35:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/13/2015 1:48:10 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Who do you plan on voting for in the 2016 election?

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him to vote. Not only will he probably vote Democrat, but he probably won't even vote for the least crappy candidate, which is Bernie Sanders.

I think Hilary and Trump are alot worse.

Tbh, I prefer Trump and Bernie to Hilary.

At the very least, we know Trump and Berny will shake things up for the corporations and wall street.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:02:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 11:50:49 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
How have your dealings and interactions with Larrythelibertarian [http://www.debate.org...] been these days?

Honestly, I have no idea who that is. I don't believe we have interacted before.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:35:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why are black people (obviously not all or even most black people) so loud in the theatre. I saw this black movie yesterday that my fianc" wanted to see, which was kind of boring, so good thing black folks were there to make the film more enjoyable, but really. What's with that.

There was this black woman behind us and the main bad guy went to kill some old white lady, and the woman behind me was screaming "run you stupid cracker!" "Why ain't this stupid cracker calling the police?"

My fianc" was getting annoyed, but I put my hand on her shoulder when she quickly turned around, and whispered to her.

" no babe, don't say anything." "This is part of the experience when you see black films, it's just as awesome as the movie, just enjoy it"

She gave me a look like I was stupid and I said,

"Look, would you go to the rocky horror picture show and get mad at somebody for throwing toilet paper at you", and she immediately understood.

Very enjoyable experience and I'm not complaining about it at all, just wondering why they do that.
Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:49:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Are there any issues you agree with Republicans on?
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 1:51:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?

Did you ever have any pets? If so, what kind?

Why do you support abortion?

Why are you against euthanasia?

What's your first memory?

Did you ever prank anyone?

Were you ever pranked?

Did you ever choke on food or drink?

What's your email address?

How many emails have you had?

Do you have an email on google, internet explorer, etc?

Google vs Internet explore, which do you prefer?

What's your favourite WWII tank?

Did you ever commit a crime in your jurisdiction?

Did you ever witness anyone else commit a crime in your jurisdiction?

How old to you desire to be when you die?

What are your general interests? Hobbies? etc

Are you a PC gamer or a console gamer?

If so, which games interest you?

Do you desire to have any pet with over four legs?

Would you eat anything with over four legs?

Jeb Bush vs Donald Trump

Did you ever play any contact sports?

How would you react if you found an animal with over four legs in your produce?

How fast can you run(MPH)?

Did you ever break any bones?

Did you ever have diarrhea?

What's your favourite ice cream?
Candy?
Food?
Drink?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 2:46:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/14/2015 1:35:33 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are black people (obviously not all or even most black people) so loud in the theatre. I saw this black movie yesterday that my fianc" wanted to see, which was kind of boring, so good thing black folks were there to make the film more enjoyable, but really. What's with that.

There was this black woman behind us and the main bad guy went to kill some old white lady, and the woman behind me was screaming "run you stupid cracker!" "Why ain't this stupid cracker calling the police?"

My fianc" was getting annoyed, but I put my hand on her shoulder when she quickly turned around, and whispered to her.

" no babe, don't say anything." "This is part of the experience when you see black films, it's just as awesome as the movie, just enjoy it"

She gave me a look like I was stupid and I said,

"Look, would you go to the rocky horror picture show and get mad at somebody for throwing toilet paper at you", and she immediately understood.

Very enjoyable experience and I'm not complaining about it at all, just wondering why they do that.

I don't know. Maybe they are just loud (and obnoxious) people, doubt being black has anything to do with it. I suppose if it did, maybe it is just an aspect of their culture to be very loud and expressive. But I wouldn't be the one to know that information, it's just an observation so I wouldn't be able to answer generalizing questions about people I don't know personally.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 2:46:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/14/2015 1:49:38 AM, Varrack wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Are there any issues you agree with Republicans on?

I'm sure there are somewhere. Although I tend to disagree with Republicans on the vast majority of issues, I do admire some of their "conservative" values and at least try to understand why they take the stances on the positions they do. However, generally I am left-wing and/or neutral in my worldview. Like most Republicans, I don't particularly care for too many government restrictions or too much government spending. However, from what I have noticed, Republicans' "fiscally conservative" practices are not always the same in practice. And it's that in particular that I disagree with. So to me it seems like modern Republicans are less "fiscally conservative" and more "fiscally conservative only when I can exploit poor people."

I'd say overall, my "neutral" positions are as far in agreement with Republicans as my views can get currently. Such as my views on capitalism and abortion, and even there I tend to lean left.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 2:46:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/14/2015 1:51:21 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?

Yes many times.

Did you ever have any pets? If so, what kind?

I have had many pets: dogs, cats, hamster, iguanas, hermit crabs, fish, birds.

Why do you support abortion?

I don't necessarily support abortion itself, I support a woman's right to choose to have an abortion if she wants to make that decision. There are many reasons for this but mainly it's because I feel no one should be forced to bring a child into this world that they either do not want or cannot properly care for.

Why are you against euthanasia?

My stance on euthanasia has actually changed to a more neutral position. I am neither for nor against it, it just depends on the circumstances (much like abortion).

What's your first memory?

The furthest back I can remember is being maybe one or two years old (maybe younger) at an amusement part with my family. I was too young to go on most of the rides so I watched them instead.

Did you ever prank anyone?

I used to. Occasionally I still play a joke.

Were you ever pranked?

Yes a few times.

Did you ever choke on food or drink?

Almost did a few times. Eating or drinking too fast.

What's your email address?

I'll message it to you if you want.

How many emails have you had?

That I can remember? Maybe five.

Do you have an email on google, internet explorer, etc?

I use Google.

Google vs Internet explore, which do you prefer?

Google.

What's your favourite WWII tank?

I don't really have one of those.

Did you ever commit a crime in your jurisdiction?

Nope.

Did you ever witness anyone else commit a crime in your jurisdiction?

No, I can't say I have. Maybe assault or theft? But I doubt it was serious enough that they were arrested for it.

How old to you desire to be when you die?

Depends on how the world is during that time.

What are your general interests? Hobbies? etc

I love to draw, write, skate, bike ride, listen to music, learn new languages etc...

Are you a PC gamer or a console gamer?

I am not a very big gamer, but I can get into both at times.

If so, which games interest you?

I prefer Nintendo and SEGA games like Sonic The Hedgehog, Mario Bros, Kirby, Pokemon.

Do you desire to have any pet with over four legs?

Nope. But I wouldn't completely reject the idea.

Would you eat anything with over four legs?

I have had octopus, squid, lobster, shrimp, crab before.

Jeb Bush vs Donald Trump

Neither.

Did you ever play any contact sports?

Does basketball count?

How would you react if you found an animal with over four legs in your produce?

I would be initially shocked and afraid honestly. Then I'd bag it up and take it back to the store for a refund.

How fast can you run(MPH)?

Not sure.

Did you ever break any bones?

Nope. And I hope that never happens.

Did you ever have diarrhea?

Yup. And I hope it happens a lot less in the future.

What's your favourite ice cream?

Vanilla and Pistachio

Candy?

Sour Patch Kids, or anything sour really.

Food?

Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza.

Drink?

Water. The healthiest and purest of all liquids one can consume.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 2:49:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/14/2015 2:46:12 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/14/2015 1:51:21 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Did you ever slip/trip and fall?

Yes many times.

Did you ever have any pets? If so, what kind?

I have had many pets: dogs, cats, hamster, iguanas, hermit crabs, fish, birds.

Why do you support abortion?

I don't necessarily support abortion itself, I support a woman's right to choose to have an abortion if she wants to make that decision. There are many reasons for this but mainly it's because I feel no one should be forced to bring a child into this world that they either do not want or cannot properly care for.

Why are you against euthanasia?

My stance on euthanasia has actually changed to a more neutral position. I am neither for nor against it, it just depends on the circumstances (much like abortion).

What's your first memory?

The furthest back I can remember is being maybe one or two years old (maybe younger) at an amusement part with my family. I was too young to go on most of the rides so I watched them instead.

Did you ever prank anyone?

I used to. Occasionally I still play a joke.

Were you ever pranked?

Yes a few times.

Did you ever choke on food or drink?

Almost did a few times. Eating or drinking too fast.

What's your email address?

I'll message it to you if you want.

How many emails have you had?

That I can remember? Maybe five.

Do you have an email on google, internet explorer, etc?

I use Google.

Google vs Internet explore, which do you prefer?

Google.

What's your favourite WWII tank?

I don't really have one of those.

Did you ever commit a crime in your jurisdiction?

Nope.

Did you ever witness anyone else commit a crime in your jurisdiction?

No, I can't say I have. Maybe assault or theft? But I doubt it was serious enough that they were arrested for it.

How old to you desire to be when you die?

Depends on how the world is during that time.

What are your general interests? Hobbies? etc

I love to draw, write, skate, bike ride, listen to music, learn new languages etc...

Are you a PC gamer or a console gamer?

I am not a very big gamer, but I can get into both at times.

If so, which games interest you?

I prefer Nintendo and SEGA games like Sonic The Hedgehog, Mario Bros, Kirby, Pokemon.

Do you desire to have any pet with over four legs?

Nope. But I wouldn't completely reject the idea.

Would you eat anything with over four legs?

I have had octopus, squid, lobster, shrimp, crab before.

Jeb Bush vs Donald Trump

Neither.

Did you ever play any contact sports?

Does basketball count?

Yes it does.

How would you react if you found an animal with over four legs in your produce?

I would be initially shocked and afraid honestly. Then I'd bag it up and take it back to the store for a refund.

How fast can you run(MPH)?

Not sure.

Did you ever break any bones?

Nope. And I hope that never happens.

Did you ever have diarrhea?

Yup. And I hope it happens a lot less in the future.

What's your favourite ice cream?

Vanilla and Pistachio

Candy?

Sour Patch Kids, or anything sour really.

Food?

Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza.

Drink?

Water. The healthiest and purest of all liquids one can consume.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 3:01:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 2:17:43 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
So in recent light of someone making a troll account on my behalf, I was reminded to do this, which I planned to do a long time ago. So ask me whatever questions you have. The questions could be about anything: my social, political views, interesting facts you'd like to know.

I'm an open book most of the time. I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

Do you like big buts?

What is your position of pina coladas?

Do you like getting caught in the rain?

When was the last time you drank champagne?

What is the frequency?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 4:03:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/14/2015 2:46:01 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/14/2015 1:35:33 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why are black people (obviously not all or even most black people) so loud in the theatre. I saw this black movie yesterday that my fianc" wanted to see, which was kind of boring, so good thing black folks were there to make the film more enjoyable, but really. What's with that.

There was this black woman behind us and the main bad guy went to kill some old white lady, and the woman behind me was screaming "run you stupid cracker!" "Why ain't this stupid cracker calling the police?"

My fianc" was getting annoyed, but I put my hand on her shoulder when she quickly turned around, and whispered to her.

" no babe, don't say anything." "This is part of the experience when you see black films, it's just as awesome as the movie, just enjoy it"

She gave me a look like I was stupid and I said,

"Look, would you go to the rocky horror picture show and get mad at somebody for throwing toilet paper at you", and she immediately understood.

Very enjoyable experience and I'm not complaining about it at all, just wondering why they do that.

I don't know. Maybe they are just loud (and obnoxious) people, doubt being black has anything to do with it. I suppose if it did, maybe it is just an aspect of their culture to be very loud and expressive. But I wouldn't be the one to know that information, it's just an observation so I wouldn't be able to answer generalizing questions about people I don't know personally.

You're of no use then, but thanks for trying.