Jump to topic:

Graduate Colleges

SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 2:45:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graduate college is still a ways off for me, but I need to.consider where I want to go (as I am engaged and need to find a place we can both go). I'm having a hard time finding universities that offer masters and PhDs in Ancient History, Classics, and/or New Testament History. I would prefer if it was in the Great Plains region or the Midwest. I am looking on my own, but would like help.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:22:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 2:45:47 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Graduate college is still a ways off for me, but I need to.consider where I want to go (as I am engaged and need to find a place we can both go). I'm having a hard time finding universities that offer masters and PhDs in Ancient History, Classics, and/or New Testament History. I would prefer if it was in the Great Plains region or the Midwest. I am looking on my own, but would like help.

Sorry, but when I saw "PhDs in Ancient History" my mind flashed to a movie called "PC U". The student have lost their papers in a... well watch the movie. Point is, the guy is asked "what is your paper on" and he says "sanskrit", the reply is "you have dedicated your life to a 2000 year dead language - here...."

I am laughing, got to find the movie.