Jump to topic:

Its a Girl!

TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 4:53:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know some of you don't know me, but for those of you that do, and even though many of you had a disagreement of me being pregnant and said some pretty nasty things, I still wanted my DDO Fam to know about it anyways.

My husband and I are having a baby girl. Im so exxcited and nervous, but in the end I will cherish love and care for her and protect her as best as I can. And my husband is already talking about walking her to school lol, its cute even though I dont want her to attend a public school the thought of him doing that just fills me with joy knowing he's still here and standing by my side and taking responsiblity like a real man should.

I love him so much too and even though things were tough at first, I don't regret anything. Life is full of surprises and full of adventure and it excites me whats new to learn even if it may be hard at a certain moment.

~Marie
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 5:00:07 AM
Congrats. You'll be a wonderful mom :) <3
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 5:36:08 AM
At 9/25/2015 4:53:43 AM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
I know some of you don't know me, but for those of you that do, and even though many of you had a disagreement of me being pregnant and said some pretty nasty things, I still wanted my DDO Fam to know about it anyways.

My husband and I are having a baby girl. Im so exxcited and nervous, but in the end I will cherish love and care for her and protect her as best as I can. And my husband is already talking about walking her to school lol, its cute even though I dont want her to attend a public school the thought of him doing that just fills me with joy knowing he's still here and standing by my side and taking responsiblity like a real man should.

I love him so much too and even though things were tough at first, I don't regret anything. Life is full of surprises and full of adventure and it excites me whats new to learn even if it may be hard at a certain moment.

~Marie

Oh god, as someone with two younger sisters, I feel sorry for you 16 years down the road=P
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 5:40:59 AM
Congrats! :)
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 4:52:55 PM
Hello Marie. Congratulations! I wish you all the best. :)

So, I would normally suggest one names a baby after me, but obviously it is a manly name (contrary to what some may claim; regardless, it became exclusively manly after my birth), and thus wouldn't be fitting for a girl. But obviously if you get a boy sometime, make sure to consider it!
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 8:11:31 PM
At 9/25/2015 5:36:08 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

~Marie

Oh god, as someone with two younger sisters, I feel sorry for you 16 years down the road=P

LOL, just two? Imagine having 9 younger sisters, like me LOL.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 8:13:17 PM
At 9/25/2015 4:52:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
Hello Marie. Congratulations! I wish you all the best. :)

So, I would normally suggest one names a baby after me, but obviously it is a manly name (contrary to what some may claim; regardless, it became exclusively manly after my birth), and thus wouldn't be fitting for a girl. But obviously if you get a boy sometime, make sure to consider it!

LOL, Mirza, quite a character you are. Thank you and I appreciate the suggestion, however my husband and I already have a boy named planned :)
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 11:48:29 PM
At 9/25/2015 4:56:19 AM, YYW wrote:
Congrats, Marie :)
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 1:12:00 AM
Congrats! Do you have any baby names yet?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 11:10:13 PM

~Marie

Happy for you! :)
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9