Jump to topic:

4k Posts -- what Romanii thinks of you losers

Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 9:06:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, I'm going to blatantly copy Bsh1 here... if you want me to give you my honest opinion of you, post in this thread, and I shall do so. I suspect that many of you don't care what I think of you, but its worth a shot... I like talking about other people :(

A couple deviations from Bsh1's style, though...

1. I can't promise I'll be as nice as him

2. There is no time limit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shameless Plug(s) --
PLEASE VOTE ON THIS DEBATE:
http://www.debate.org...
thx
and check out the debates in my sig
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also feel free to use this thread to share your opinion of me. Or as an AMA.
Basically use this thread for anything as long as it's all about me.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 10:00:25 AM
At 9/27/2015 9:06:01 AM, Romanii wrote:
So, I'm going to blatantly copy Bsh1 here... if you want me to give you my honest opinion of you, post in this thread, and I shall do so. I suspect that many of you don't care what I think of you, but its worth a shot... I like talking about other people :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shameless Plug(s) --
thx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me exactly what you think of this..... -----------> . <--------------------- that full stop.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 10:35:18 AM
At 9/27/2015 10:00:25 AM, Envisage wrote:

Tell me exactly what you think of this..... -----------> . <--------------------- that full stop.

uh... I... don't know....

btw my honest opinion of you is that you're a total dumbass who is thoroughly incompetent at philosophy and lacks basic understanding of arguments regarding the existence of God. Also, like most evolutionists, you don't know anything about biology and probably just c/p big words from a college-level introductory bio textbook in order to pretend that you do.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 10:44:12 AM
At 9/27/2015 10:37:45 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Please don't. 4k posts isn't enough for you to develop an understanding of people enough to comment on them.

This comment just changed my honest opinion of you. Now I think you're a jerk.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 11:20:14 AM
At 9/27/2015 10:35:18 AM, Romanii wrote:

btw my honest opinion of you is that you're a total dumbass who is thoroughly incompetent at philosophy and lacks basic understanding of arguments regarding the existence of God. Also, like most evolutionists, you don't know anything about biology and probably just c/p big words from a college-level introductory bio textbook in order to pretend that you do.

Oh, Lord, you're going to troll everyone and insult them.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 1:48:44 PM

preach
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 2:59:01 PM
At 9/27/2015 9:06:01 AM, Romanii wrote:

Shameless Plug(s) --
thx

/in

Come at me bro!
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:00:28 PM
At 9/27/2015 11:20:14 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Not necessarily :P
I just tend to respond in the same manner I was approached in...
OpinionPersom121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:05:08 PM
At 9/27/2015 3:00:28 PM, Romanii wrote:

Lol note to self approach kindly ;)
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:42:35 PM
MMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Write about me!!!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:53:02 PM
At 9/27/2015 1:40:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
In

I think you're probably secretly a genius who is capable of being top twenty material if you put the effort into it. I hope you're not too offended by your position on my top debaters list because I actually struggled a good amount with your placement. It's hard to evaluate your debating skill because there are like 4 debates with proficient debaters where you tried your best, and they were all from a pretty long time ago (I think you've improved since then). In the rest of your debates, you either half-azzed it or didn't even quarter-azz it. So it's difficult to gauge where you're currently at. I'd like to see you debate Debatability or TN05 again on a different topic, because I have a hunch you'd beat them (if you tried),

Aside from that, you're easily one of my favorite members on the site, just because of your personality. I think you're a pretty honest & upright person, and you're also pretty hilarious when you want to be. It's always fun to interact with you, particularly on the rare occasions when you join a G+ hangout. Also, I am among the minority of people who isn't really bothered at all by your penchant for controversy or "crossing the line", and frankly I don't get all the outrage over things like the Rape Battle. You just keep being you, bruh.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:57:47 PM

But it would have been fun... :-/

Congratulations on 4k
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:02:11 PM
At 9/27/2015 1:48:44 PM, Cermank wrote:

preach

My honest opinion of you is that you suck for taking away thett3 from me, but that is compensated for by the fact that you're part of the brown master race, and by your agreement with me on most things. I can't wait until I turn 18 so that we can talk about enlightenment :D
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:04:46 PM
At 9/27/2015 2:59:01 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

I don't really know much about you, other than that I sometimes confuse you with Varrack. You seem to be a decent debater, and overall a good contributor to the site... there's not much else I can say haha
OpinionPersom121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:16:19 PM
At 9/27/2015 4:05:22 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 9/27/2015 3:05:08 PM, OpinionPersom121 wrote:

My honest opinion of you is that you exist.

I exist? Thank you I guess :D that wasn't so bad
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:17:23 PM
At 9/27/2015 4:16:19 PM, OpinionPersom121 wrote:

I also sincerely hope that you spelled your username the way you did on purpose.
OpinionPersom121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:20:12 PM
At 9/27/2015 4:17:23 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 9/27/2015 4:16:19 PM, OpinionPersom121 wrote:

I also sincerely hope that you spelled your username the way you did on purpose.

Lol I didn't :( I meant to put a n there but oh well that's what ya get for rushing
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:25:05 PM

Oh, I forgot. I was saving this one for you.
http://m.memegen.com...
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:48:32 PM
At 9/27/2015 3:42:35 PM, bsh1 wrote:

You're undeniably an excellent debater -- according to my calculations, 8th out of currently active members (we will debate this eventually) and 14th out of all the debaters who've ever been on the site. Although in a debate which is specifically about ethics, I think you would have a good shot at beating even people like Raisor or Whiteflame.

Personality-wise, you're obviously a very caring and empathetic person, which I suppose is why you value equity so much haha, and you also have the potential to be really funny at times. It isn't surprising that almost everyone on the site has a positive impression of you. Moreover, you're a great DDO president. I know I was skeptical of some of your initiatives, but in retrospect, that wasn't really justified; your passion and willingness to invest that sort of time/effort into improving DDO is something that anyone can appreciate regardless of their views on the presidency in general.

As for negatives... there aren't many. I think you overreact to some things, and that you say "agree to disagree" way too much in the forums, but those are outweighed many times over by the positives. You also use quotations a bit too much in your constructive cases, but that is easily made up for with the originality, quantity, and sheer strength of your rebuttals. Like, in all 5 of the times I've debated you, reading your rebuttals made my want to concede the debate. They're just terrifying.

That all said, I still absolutely despise you as a person because of your vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
Perhaps I will find it in my heart to forgive you for that eventually.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:50:22 PM
At 9/27/2015 4:25:05 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Oh, I forgot. I was saving this one for you.
http://m.memegen.com...

I'm scared... :(

My new honest opinion of you is that you're the dwarf in the flask.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:53:00 PM
/in.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:59:01 PM
At 9/27/2015 3:53:02 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 9/27/2015 1:40:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
In

I think you're probably secretly a genius who is capable of being top twenty material if you put the effort into it. I hope you're not too offended by your position on my top debaters list because I actually struggled a good amount with your placement. It's hard to evaluate your debating skill because there are like 4 debates with proficient debaters where you tried your best, and they were all from a pretty long time ago (I think you've improved since then). In the rest of your debates, you either half-azzed it or didn't even quarter-azz it. So it's difficult to gauge where you're currently at. I'd like to see you debate Debatability or TN05 again on a different topic, because I have a hunch you'd beat them (if you tried),

Aside from that, you're easily one of my favorite members on the site, just because of your personality. I think you're a pretty honest & upright person, and you're also pretty hilarious when you want to be. It's always fun to interact with you, particularly on the rare occasions when you join a G+ hangout. Also, I am among the minority of people who isn't really bothered at all by your penchant for controversy or "crossing the line", and frankly I don't get all the outrage over things like the Rape Battle. You just keep being you, bruh.

You just gave me blue balls
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 5:01:30 PM
At 9/27/2015 4:48:32 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 9/27/2015 3:42:35 PM, bsh1 wrote:
That all said, I still absolutely despise you as a person because of your vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
Perhaps I will find it in my heart to forgive you for that eventually.

I will never forgive him for his vote here: http://www.debate.org...

Dr. Occisionis was ROBBED! ROBBED, I TELL YOU!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 5:02:10 PM
me first
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 5:03:41 PM
At 9/27/2015 4:05:06 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
Do me. ;)

Like with Tajshar, I don't know that much about you... I've only read one of your debates (the one for the beginners' tournament), but you seem to have a decent skill level, with plenty of potential to get better. Also your username is among one of the best on the site.