Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

To all my DDO friends and acquaintances. Bye!

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:38:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey good people!

I'm leaving DDO for a while (as some of you my have noticed) and I'd really like to apologize to anyone who got an FF from me. I'm sorry. I won't leave 100%, I will deactivate but umm I'll re-activate thrice a month or so. I'll be a ghost user for awhile.

Now I am leaving DDO for awhile for 4 reasons
1. It is one of the sites that causes me to sleep late.
2. My college Wi-Fi is broken and crashes every 15 minutes or so. Meaning I can't commit to anything.
3. I got three B-'s I was an A to A+ student before so I have to focus more take away distractions.
4. I'm debating captain in real life so I don't really need a site to debate anymore and time constraints.
(and I've got another more personal reason none of ya should know.)

I will return though cause unlike other debate sites and other forums, DDO is weirdly fun. It's like like a group of weird cousins and some trolling uncles on a family reunion who are all smart (usually) with some nuts mixed it. It's fun and cool like that. So count on my return I'm almost in 1K post too and 155 friends so I'll definitely come back for that.

I bid you all a good bye I'll be back next month? Maybe 1-2 months or sooner. It's been fun.. Now if only I could honor you all by name but I sadly don't have time too. So, TTFN!

Oh and you guys are prob not online right now but to those who are AMA or something I'll be here for thirty minutes or so.

R.I.P ClashnBoom. (For now)

#SFMBE

(If you know I dislike you or if you hate me F you! I'll be back. If you feel that your really my friend thank you.)

See you soon. -ClashnBoom
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:48:37 PM
At 10/1/2015 5:40:12 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Bye! Have some nice time off, and good luck getting those grades back up! See you when you return!

Thanks.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:50:02 PM
Adieu good sir.
May you live long and prosper.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:59:07 PM
At 10/1/2015 5:50:02 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
Adieu good sir.
May you live long and prosper.

Hopefully unlike Leonard Nimoy I won't die prematurely. (RIP Spock.)

And thanks.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week: