Jump to topic:

What does age have to do with how you smart

Rahjee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 2:52:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The title got cut off, "What does age have to do with how you smart you are?" I'm 20 years old, and mostly every time I question a middle age or elderly person ideas or accusations (Mostly while social networking) I get " What do you know? You're nothing but a 20 year old punk kid." "Go clean your room, child." " Go crawl back into your parent's basement, you little punk!" "Shut up! you're life's been easy sailing, you millennial." I'm getting proof from someone who, isn't even 25 yet?" And more nonsense. Seriously, why do they do that? How do they know what the hell I've been through?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 12:06:22 AM
At 10/2/2015 2:52:31 PM, Rahjee wrote:
The title got cut off, "What does age have to do with how you smart you are?" I'm 20 years old, and mostly every time I question a middle age or elderly person ideas or accusations (Mostly while social networking) I get " What do you know? You're nothing but a 20 year old punk kid." "Go clean your room, child." " Go crawl back into your parent's basement, you little punk!" "Shut up! you're life's been easy sailing, you millennial." I'm getting proof from someone who, isn't even 25 yet?" And more nonsense. Seriously, why do they do that? How do they know what the hell I've been through?

Ask this question again in 20 years. "You have to be young and stupid before you can be old and wise"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 1:35:09 AM
At 10/2/2015 2:52:31 PM, Rahjee wrote:

It depends on what you're saying. If you talk about how tough life is, or start talking about love or something else that requires wisdom, they could be justified in that response. If you're talking about things outside the realm of wisdom such as policy than they're probably out of line, unless you're making some naive assumptions