Jump to topic:

Honest Opinion of the Person Above you.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:50:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, since there are so many threads about "My honest opinion of you" I made this thread so *everyone* can get an honest opinion from everyone, not just one person.
Go.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:51:55 PM
At 10/2/2015 5:50:22 PM, Lee001 wrote:
So, since there are so many threads about "My honest opinion of you" I made this thread so *everyone* can get an honest opinion from everyone, not just one person.
Go.

You seem like a nice enough person. I think the video debate you did is pretty cool, and I think that you show promise in that regard. You're a good member.
Tsar of DDO
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:53:05 PM
At 10/2/2015 5:51:55 PM, YYW wrote:
Go.

You seem like a nice enough person. I think the video debate you did is pretty cool, and I think that you show promise in that regard. You're a good member.

I believe you are a very special member. You contribute allot of interesting topics to the site, and you're willing to help those who don't understand something. You always keep the hangouts interesting too :)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 12:33:32 PM
At 10/2/2015 5:53:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 10/2/2015 5:51:55 PM, YYW wrote:
Go.

I believe you are a very special member. You contribute allot of interesting topics to the site, and you're willing to help those who don't understand something. You always keep the hangouts interesting too :)

You know your like a sister to me. And no matter how much you deny it you are the little sister of this relationship
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.