Jump to topic:

Honest Opinion of the Person Above you.

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:50:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, since there are so many threads about "My honest opinion of you" I made this thread so *everyone* can get an honest opinion from everyone, not just one person.
Go.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:51:55 PM
At 10/2/2015 5:50:22 PM, Lee001 wrote:
So, since there are so many threads about "My honest opinion of you" I made this thread so *everyone* can get an honest opinion from everyone, not just one person.
Go.

You seem like a nice enough person. I think the video debate you did is pretty cool, and I think that you show promise in that regard. You're a good member.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

http://www.debate.org...

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

Where we were, on Trump:

Russia: The Update

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:53:05 PM
At 10/2/2015 5:51:55 PM, YYW wrote:
Go.

You seem like a nice enough person. I think the video debate you did is pretty cool, and I think that you show promise in that regard. You're a good member.

I believe you are a very special member. You contribute allot of interesting topics to the site, and you're willing to help those who don't understand something. You always keep the hangouts interesting too :)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 12:33:32 PM
At 10/2/2015 5:53:05 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 10/2/2015 5:51:55 PM, YYW wrote:
Go.

I believe you are a very special member. You contribute allot of interesting topics to the site, and you're willing to help those who don't understand something. You always keep the hangouts interesting too :)

You know your like a sister to me. And no matter how much you deny it you are the little sister of this relationship
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 3:00:52 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
I can't say I know anything about him--besides that he appears to have been born in 1998.
At 8/23/2017 2:40:57 PM, Wylted wrote: I have no idea how being a sack of flesh in an overly populated area will bring existential transformation.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 3:04:44 AM
At 8/18/2017 3:00:52 AM, Emilrose wrote:
I can't say I know anything about him--besides that he appears to have been born in 1998.

She tends to post controversial opinions. I haven't interacted with her much.
Mike Pence's Criminal Liability for, Trump Related Felonies:

Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

Where we were, on Trump:

Russia: The Update

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:07:37 AM
At 8/18/2017 3:04:44 AM, YYW wrote:

He's seemingly made more forum posts than anyone this site (correct if I'm wrong), and specifically engages in political discussion.
At 8/23/2017 2:40:57 PM, Wylted wrote: I have no idea how being a sack of flesh in an overly populated area will bring existential transformation.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:17:53 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:07:37 AM, Emilrose wrote:

He's seemingly made more forum posts than anyone this site (correct if I'm wrong), and specifically engages in political discussion.

Appears to have something against Australians, despite Australians loving British people and the motherland. Seems to be a typical exemplification of the demographic that this site attracts, otherwise I really don't know much about her.
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:42:37 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:17:53 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Thought he was a girl for many months now.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:44:33 AM

Appears to have something against Australians, despite Australians loving British people and the motherland.

I actually don't. It's just that out of all nations, Australia is an easy troll target: http://www.debate.org...
Otherwise, I have relatives there and it seems to be a reasonable place.

Seems to be a typical exemplification of the demographic that this site attracts, otherwise I really don't know much about her.

Anyway, he appears to like using Nazi logos, is concise but fairly articulate, plays mafia, and probably secretly engages in psycho-analysis of fellow users...if his profile is anything to go by.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:46:18 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:42:37 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:

Lol...I wrote the other post before seeing this -.-
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:48:13 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:44:33 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Appears to have something against Australians, despite Australians loving British people and the motherland.

I actually don't. It's just that out of all nations, Australia is an easy troll target: http://www.debate.org...

Seems to be a typical exemplification of the demographic that this site attracts, otherwise I really don't know much about her.

Anyway, he appears to like using Nazi logos, is concise but fairly articulate, plays mafia, and probably secretly engages in psycho-analysis of fellow users...if his profile is anything to go by.

Honestly if you've been trolling me the entire time, I haven't been able to notice. Which either means my IQ is something below 70 or you're better than 7th.

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:51:51 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:46:18 AM, Emilrose wrote:
I already gave you an honest opinion, so I'll just remind you that I'm waiting for yours in my thread where you teased one lol :P
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 8:54:03 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:48:13 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Honestly if you've been trolling me the entire time, I haven't been able to notice. Which either means my IQ is something below 70 or you're better than 7th.
I don't think quality of trolling is the same as subtlety... at some point, it just becomes "legitimately being a dick" lol
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 9:04:01 AM

[since I've posted twice here, do ignore this, I just feel compelled to give a HO for Sui]

Although I haven't interacted much with you I feel I can personally relate to most things you say. You come across as slightly introverted with a chill personality. That's exactly how I'd describe myself IRL. Online is the only place I feel like I can drop the mannerisms I carry around IRL, and I feel that's the sort of person you are as well.

Despite that you do come across as a happy-go-lucky sort, and quite optimistic to boot. In all, a good sort of person to have around.

~Yraelz, 2017
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 9:26:09 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:51:51 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 8/18/2017 8:46:18 AM, Emilrose wrote:
I already gave you an honest opinion, so I'll just remind you that I'm waiting for yours in my thread where you teased one lol :P

You seriously haven't seen it? Well, obviously TGWNI is way more noticable than me...*immature outburst.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 9:28:02 AM
At 8/18/2017 8:48:13 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 8/18/2017 8:44:33 AM, Emilrose wrote:

I'm just better than 7th ;) I was indeed totally trolling.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2017 9:44:42 AM
At 8/18/2017 9:04:01 AM, Smithereens wrote:
[since I've posted twice here, do ignore this, I just feel compelled to give a HO for Sui]

Although I haven't interacted much with you I feel I can personally relate to most things you say. You come across as slightly introverted with a chill personality. That's exactly how I'd describe myself IRL. Online is the only place I feel like I can drop the mannerisms I carry around IRL, and I feel that's the sort of person you are as well.

Despite that you do come across as a happy-go-lucky sort, and quite optimistic to boot. In all, a good sort of person to have around.
Wow! That's very flattering! :3 I'd say it is accurate overall, though the reason I'd say I think I feel freer to act myself online is because it's almost guaranteed to be seen both by people who won't AND will enjoy / benefit from / identify with what you say. I don't know my audience, so might as well be myself and see if it resonates with someone.