Jump to topic:

I just got ripped off...

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 4:19:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
By a lady who asked me to mow her lawn but refuses to pay me. What pisses me off beyond belief is that she continues to respond to me, telling me that she will pay me, but when the time comes to collect the money, she always "forgets" to pay.

Then I got her name and looked her up and found out she's been to court 15 times for eviction.

Some people just disgust me.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 5:08:41 AM
At 10/5/2015 4:19:33 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
By a lady who asked me to mow her lawn but refuses to pay me. What pisses me off beyond belief is that she continues to respond to me, telling me that she will pay me, but when the time comes to collect the money, she always "forgets" to pay.

Then I got her name and looked her up and found out she's been to court 15 times for eviction.

How much money are we talking about here?
Tsar of DDO
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 5:25:03 AM

You should have stopped mowing her lawn after the 2nd time..
She probably thought you were okay with it because you continued to mow her lawn..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 11:04:16 AM
At 10/5/2015 5:08:41 AM, YYW wrote:

An extremely small amount. I could care less about the money. It's the principle of the issue that pisses me off, lol.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 11:05:23 AM
At 10/5/2015 5:25:03 AM, Lee001 wrote:

You should have stopped mowing her lawn after the 2nd time..
She probably thought you were okay with it because you continued to mow her lawn..

Nope. Only mowed it once. I knew something was up when I tried to get her to pay me, and things got sketchy. I've done this enough to know when someone is trying to avoid paying me, lol.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 11:06:07 AM

It's the fact that she made me drive over to her house three times to get this small amount of money.. and I've probably burned up all the money in gas.

Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 11:44:03 AM
At 10/5/2015 11:06:07 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

It's the fact that she made me drive over to her house three times to get this small amount of money.. and I've probably burned up all the money in gas.

Why did you reply to the comment twice?

Btw, aren't you too old to mow lawns for money?
Look at my sig.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 12:23:43 PM

Did she say that she would pay you for your service?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 12:40:04 PM
At 10/5/2015 12:23:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:

bold
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 4:43:04 PM
At 10/5/2015 12:23:43 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Um, yes. Lol.... I dont just go mowing peoples yards ;)

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 4:45:53 PM
At 10/5/2015 11:44:03 AM, Ted_Kord_Pokemon_Master wrote:
At 10/5/2015 11:06:07 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Why did you reply to the comment twice?

Cuz I had more to say.

Btw, aren't you too old to mow lawns for money?

Um, no. Why do you think so many people have landscaping/snow removal businesses?

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 12:33:54 AM

I think we need to ask our selves what would Jesus do ? then................ignore him cause he will probably say something about forgiveness and love and turn you into a door mat.

Now you did not hear this from me BUT at a really really inconvenient time for her...............knife. tires, stab stab.

Or maybe you like plant some kind of illegal substance then maybe you make a phone call as a concern citizen about possible drug selling going on............

Or maybe you have noticed anti american sentitments, and heard the words "bomb" and "insert city here" said by her and you should do your patriot duty and call department of homeland security (even better if she is of a brown colored skin)
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 1:21:32 AM
At 10/7/2015 12:33:54 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

I think we need to ask our selves what would Jesus do ? then................ignore him cause he will probably say something about forgiveness and love and turn you into a door mat.

Now you did not hear this from me BUT at a really really inconvenient time for her...............knife. tires, stab stab.

Or maybe you like plant some kind of illegal substance then maybe you make a phone call as a concern citizen about possible drug selling going on............

Or maybe you have noticed anti american sentitments, and heard the words "bomb" and "insert city here" said by her and you should do your patriot duty and call department of homeland security (even better if she is of a brown colored skin)

Reported for being insane.
(jk)

But no, just no.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 2:59:51 PM
I'd definitely cost her ten times that amount of money in something. I never don't get revenge, and her car would get keyed or something. She probably doesn't care if her car is keyed though, so sliced tires or something.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 4:08:52 PM
I would just forget about it and move on.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King