Jump to topic:

This is the best thing ever made. Look!

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 4:52:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 6:51:16 AM
At 10/6/2015 4:52:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

What an invigorating way to capture the dominating force of the phallic. The conflict aroused from two hard objects coming together in fluid strikes. The ironic beauty that is... physical disability. The body, yes, nipples, freedom. I pondered for a moment on the man thrusting forward on a moving cart in the background, only to have that eureka feeling when realizing it was a metaphor for having sex with air, and by extension - nature. We all, have sex with nature. Because we are all... nature.

God I love Art.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:00:08 AM
This is why I hate white people. You guys think that's art? Jesus Christ, white people have no culture or class.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:04:30 AM
At 10/6/2015 6:51:16 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/6/2015 4:52:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

What an invigorating way to capture the dominating force of the phallic. The conflict aroused from two hard objects coming together in fluid strikes. The ironic beauty that is... physical disability. The body, yes, nipples, freedom. I pondered for a moment on the man thrusting forward on a moving cart in the background, only to have that eureka feeling when realizing it was a metaphor for having sex with air, and by extension - nature. We all, have sex with nature. Because we are all... nature.

God I love Art.

Beautiful, +1
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:10:02 AM
At 10/6/2015 7:00:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
This is why I hate white people. You guys think that's art? Jesus Christ, white people have no culture or class.

Don't be such a philistine, Wylted! Surely you can see the deep, profound meaning behind a man rhythmically striking his metallic dong on large metal bar? At the very least, can you grasp the connection between wearing a black, mangled tutu on one's head and playing a haunting melody on a practical, multifunctional flute? I found that the pelvic thrusting on a skateboard perfectly captures that certain je ne sais quoi which permeates modern life.
- G. K. Chesterton -