Jump to topic:

This is the best thing ever made. Look!

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 4:52:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 6:51:16 AM
At 10/6/2015 4:52:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

What an invigorating way to capture the dominating force of the phallic. The conflict aroused from two hard objects coming together in fluid strikes. The ironic beauty that is... physical disability. The body, yes, nipples, freedom. I pondered for a moment on the man thrusting forward on a moving cart in the background, only to have that eureka feeling when realizing it was a metaphor for having sex with air, and by extension - nature. We all, have sex with nature. Because we are all... nature.

God I love Art.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:00:08 AM
This is why I hate white people. You guys think that's art? Jesus Christ, white people have no culture or class.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:04:30 AM
At 10/6/2015 6:51:16 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/6/2015 4:52:26 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

What an invigorating way to capture the dominating force of the phallic. The conflict aroused from two hard objects coming together in fluid strikes. The ironic beauty that is... physical disability. The body, yes, nipples, freedom. I pondered for a moment on the man thrusting forward on a moving cart in the background, only to have that eureka feeling when realizing it was a metaphor for having sex with air, and by extension - nature. We all, have sex with nature. Because we are all... nature.

God I love Art.

Beautiful, +1
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:10:02 AM
At 10/6/2015 7:00:08 AM, Wylted wrote:
This is why I hate white people. You guys think that's art? Jesus Christ, white people have no culture or class.

Don't be such a philistine, Wylted! Surely you can see the deep, profound meaning behind a man rhythmically striking his metallic dong on large metal bar? At the very least, can you grasp the connection between wearing a black, mangled tutu on one's head and playing a haunting melody on a practical, multifunctional flute? I found that the pelvic thrusting on a skateboard perfectly captures that certain je ne sais quoi which permeates modern life.
- Hilaire Belloc -