Jump to topic:

rats

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 9:32:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I had to send someone to after-school detention yesterday; first time in 2 years. crap.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival. -Skepsikyma
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 12:22:09 PM
At 10/10/2015 11:45:42 AM, XLAV wrote:
I expected this thread to be about rats...

sorry
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival. -Skepsikyma
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 2:20:30 AM
At 10/10/2015 9:32:13 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
I had to send someone to after-school detention yesterday; first time in 2 years. crap.

What did they do?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 4:02:51 AM
At 10/11/2015 2:20:30 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/10/2015 9:32:13 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

What did they do?

She was being disruptive and disrespectful. Passive aggressive, and antagonizing the boys as well. Apparently she has a history of doing this.