Jump to topic:

CuriousSurvey: rate your interpersonal skills

ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 9:13:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rate your interpersonal skills both online and off-line using the 0-10/nonexistent-perfect scale.
I'm curious on the different effects of personas whether online or off. Expand if you like on which areas you see need for improvement as well as areas you excel at and why.

Me
Online 3
I'm relatively new to personal dialogue online, I'm a poor typist, speller, have a hard time tracking my racing thoughts while typing and struggle to read online. though it does offer me a chance to use words I fear I may mispronounce

Off-line 8
In face to face dialogue I'm able to quickly adjust to the reactions of people, whether I have offended them, talked above/below them or even retained their interest allowing the dialogue to take on a life of its own. Have good flow between my filtered thoughts and my mouth. Downside is lack of anonymity inability to hide reactions like disgust anxiety and fear.

This is a subjective survey
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
SM2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 11:46:31 PM
Using OP's answers as the baseline for comparison, here are mine:

Online: 6.5

I'm more fluent, but also a tad antisocial.

Offline: 4.2

I'm more awkward, but also more polite.
SM2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 11:47:37 PM
At 10/17/2015 11:46:31 PM, SM2 wrote:

I'm more awkward, but also more polite.

Than I am online. Sorry, I didn't mean that OP is a rude bastard in person.