Jump to topic:

A Game: Advertise Someone

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 1:32:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, here are the rules: you pick another DDO user, and you create an advertisement selling some service that they provide. This service could be based on some quirk they really have, or totally made up. Please, don't be too inappropriate unless you have the person's consent to be otherwise; but definitely be funny, or this will get boring fast. Don't repeat people.

My advertisement is for Esocialbookworm:

=================

CONGRATS! You have your own personal life photographer: taking pictures at even the most awkward moments, so you can remember everything you'd rather forget!

Plus, with our new exclusive offer, we can make sure every private moment is perfectly interrupted by that wierd person taking pictures! Have a date over? Getting out of the shower? About to propose? Ready to lose your virginity? DON'T WORRY! We'll be there, spoiling the moment and getting the perfect shots for your albums, just like an Asian tourist!

Hire Annie Bookworm, from Stalker Photos, TODAY!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 1:27:38 PM
YYW:

Is your Google Hangout quiet? Is there an awkward silence permeating the chat? No worries? Insert YYW into the chat for an immediate 30 min rant about an obscure law term/political topic that no one knows about, or ever will! The YYW works in seconds, immediately filling the room with the anger at some idiot conservatives, or the idiocy of some law institution. And here's the trick: leave the hangout, so that no one is in the room but him, and it will still work!

Get YYW today, for endless ad pointless rants! And get this, get an extra one free! If you PM me within 5 minutes, we will double the offer, and add Airmax1227, absolutely free!

I kid ;)
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 7:47:58 PM
At 10/21/2015 1:27:38 PM, Hayd wrote:
YYW:

Rofl.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 10:22:53 PM
Are you tired of people spewing false information all over the place? Have you had it with your neighbor who rambles on and on about things he REALLY knows nothing about? Those concerns are now mitigated, as you are our NEW WINNER!

That's right, you've won a FREE statistical sidekick, a man to always check your facts (and your neighbors) to ensure you following the right track. Never more will you worry about hearing information not backed up by statistical analysis, you've got a stat-check friend to help you out, refute the questionable content, and provide you with relevant information for all your data needs! Your prize is economic genius JMK!!!

**limitedtimeofferrestrictionsapplyseestorefordetails**
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:52:47 AM
YYW:

Is your Google Hangout quiet? Is there an awkward silence permeating the chat? No worries? Insert YYW into the chat for an immediate 30 min rant about an obscure law term/political topic that no one knows about, or ever will! The YYW works in seconds, immediately filling the room with the anger at some idiot conservatives, or the idiocy of some law institution. And here's the trick: leave the hangout, so that no one is in the room but him, and it will still work!

Get YYW today, for endless ad pointless rants! And get this, get an extra one free! If you PM me within 5 minutes, we will double the offer, and add Airmax1227, absolutely free!

Max and YYW should start a radio show

I kid ;)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 12:56:14 AM
At 10/22/2015 12:52:47 AM, thett3 wrote:
YYW:

Max and YYW should start a radio show

I kid ;)

lmao! They should!
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 3:01:23 AM
Bump. This thread has so much potential.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:35:04 PM
Have you ever heard voices when you sleep, or been touched in the wrong places by the unseen. Have you ever been mind fuked by invisible thoughts and dreams to the point that you thought you were yahweh himself. Have you ever derailed conversations and brought people to the brink of giving up on Chirst all together. More importantly do you always want to think that you are God reincarnate.

Get your BOG today. If you ever encounter a wild bullish just simply pop the top and release. Your BOG will automatically start ranting and yelling about random events that happen in a non reality, until the bullish rage quits life. Not only effective against angry atheists but true believers alike. Order now for the chance to instantly stop any ongoing conversation of value
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:30:52 PM
Warning this one is not appropriate. I did get Mikal's permission first though.

-----------------------------------------

Are you feeling down about your personal life? Are relationships or one night stands not going as well as you'd planned? Mikal's Recreational Therapy is here to help! Not only will he convince you that his plan will work because yanking it is a good thing even in the most ridiculous scenarios, but he will counsel you on practices he's experienced that will knock your dates right off their pants! Guaranteed to work sometimes!

So don't let yourself be trapped by the expectations of society. Get freaky and get creepy with these new tactics that are almost guaranteed to work every time you find a date drunk off their mind.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 7:14:09 PM
At 10/24/2015 4:30:52 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Warning this one is not appropriate. I did get Mikal's permission first though.

-----------------------------------------

Are you feeling down about your personal life? Are relationships or one night stands not going as well as you'd planned? Mikal's Recreational Therapy is here to help! Not only will he convince you that his plan will work because yanking it is a good thing even in the most ridiculous scenarios, but he will counsel you on practices he's experienced that will knock your dates right off their pants! Guaranteed to work sometimes!

So don't let yourself be trapped by the expectations of society. Get freaky and get creepy with these new tactics that are almost guaranteed to work every time you find a date drunk off their mind.

Rofl.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 7:26:07 PM
At 10/24/2015 1:35:04 PM, Mikal wrote:
Have you ever heard voices when you sleep, or been touched in the wrong places by the unseen. Have you ever been mind fuked by invisible thoughts and dreams to the point that you thought you were yahweh himself. Have you ever derailed conversations and brought people to the brink of giving up on Chirst all together. More importantly do you always want to think that you are God reincarnate.

Get your BOG today. If you ever encounter a wild bullish just simply pop the top and release. Your BOG will automatically start ranting and yelling about random events that happen in a non reality, until the bullish rage quits life. Not only effective against angry atheists but true believers alike. Order now for the chance to instantly stop any ongoing conversation of value

Lol I died
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 3:22:10 AM
At 10/24/2015 3:01:23 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Bump. This thread has so much potential.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 3:48:50 AM
Do you need some competition in life?
Do you always feel like people get your jokes too easily? Would you like competition when it comes to the sacred relationship of husband, wife, and side-hoe? Do you want sexy, smooth vocal tones that caress you like a warm silk blanket?
Then buy your own Hayd!
Hayd comes fully functional with a built-in Philosophotron 3001 engine, with automated chessboard analysis engines, and a complementary MP3 player featuring the songs of Pink Floyd.
Buy now, and we'll throw in a Lee free of charge!
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 3:55:38 AM
At 10/21/2015 1:32:03 AM, bsh1 wrote:
So, here are the rules: you pick another DDO user,

Does this have to be another DDO user?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 4:00:26 AM
At 10/27/2015 3:55:38 AM, SamStevens wrote:

Preferably.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 4:18:19 AM
At 10/27/2015 4:00:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Preferably.

That was my failed jab at a joke since my question was about a rule which I singled out from the rest of your post.

==-==--==---==----==-----==------

Do you want an aquatic creature to answer your questions? Do you want an aquatic creature with other worldly powers? Do you want an aquatic creature to chat with in a Google + hangout? Do you want an aquatic creature that eats its fill on material that does not abide my the rules and regulations imposed by this site which this is currently being posted on? Do you want an aquatic creature which has a plethora of religious knowledge from formal education? If you answered yes to any of this questions, this site's own Ambystoma mexicanum could be yours for the low price of 5 $99.99 payments. Get them while they are still living since they are, according to the IUCN Red List, critically endangered or possibly extinct in the wild.

The benefits of owning your own Ambystoma mexicanum include, but are not limited to:
increases in monetary ownership
improved ability to fight off Christians selling their Bible to you at your door step
improved success with scoring a potential partner/mate
in-depth knowledge of the site's inner workings
and many more...

Get yours today or they may be reduced to a fossil by tomorrow!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 4:19:12 AM
At 10/27/2015 4:18:19 AM, SamStevens wrote:

Preferably.

That was my failed jab at a joke since my question was about a rule which I singled out from the rest of your post.

Do you want an aquatic creature to answer your questions? Do you want an aquatic creature with other worldly powers? Do you want an aquatic creature to chat with in a Google + hangout? Do you want an aquatic creature that eats its fill on material that does not abide my the rules and regulations imposed by this site which this is currently being posted on? Do you want an aquatic creature which has a plethora of religious knowledge from formal education? If you answered yes to any of this questions, this site's own Ambystoma mexicanum could be yours for the low price of 5 $99.99 payments. Get them while they are still living since they are, according to the IUCN Red List, critically endangered or possibly extinct in the wild.

The benefits of owning your own Ambystoma mexicanum include, but are not limited to:
improved ability to fight off Christians selling their Bible to you at your door step
and many more...

by*
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 4:20:29 AM
At 10/27/2015 4:18:19 AM, SamStevens wrote:

Preferably.

Do you want an aquatic creature to answer your questions? Do you want an aquatic creature with other worldly powers? Do you want an aquatic creature to chat with in a Google + hangout? Do you want an aquatic creature that eats its fill on material that does not abide by the rules and regulations imposed by this site which this is currently being posted on? Do you want an aquatic creature which has a plethora of religious knowledge from formal education? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this site's own Ambystoma mexicanum could be yours for the low price of 5 $99.99 payments. Get them while they are still living since they are, according to the IUCN Red List, critically endangered or possibly extinct in the wild.

and many more...

I type too fast...
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 4:53:09 AM

My advertisement consists of Brian and YYW.

Are you a kinky person but nervous to admit it?
Would you like to view things that even your partner would enjoy with you but you're too scared to?
Is your fanfic boring and would like extra inspiration for the part where your characters eat and graze on each other?

NO WORRIES! The new, amazing, sexy Brian and YYW package is here to spam forum threads for your sexual pleasure!

They love! they caress! They push! They shove! They consume! THEY ARE HERE TO WORK FOR YOU!

And guess what? There's the long package, XXL package and finally the total package!

So what are you waiting for? Order your package within 1 hour and 9 minutes and get all three - for free! And we'll throw in a few Nikita Gutsu's in there as well!
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 11:10:41 AM
At 10/24/2015 1:35:04 PM, Mikal wrote:

Oh my gosh. I laughed so hard at this. Especially the bullish part XD
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 11:12:34 AM
At 10/27/2015 4:53:09 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

Would you like to view things that even your partner would enjoy with you but you're too scared to?
Is your fanfic boring and would like extra inspiration for the part where your characters eat and graze on each other?

NO WORRIES! The new, amazing, sexy Brian and YYW package is here to spam forum threads for your sexual pleasure!

They love! they caress! They push! They shove! They consume! THEY ARE HERE TO WORK FOR YOU!

And guess what? There's the long package, XXL package and finally the total package!

Bsh is the long package
YYW is the XXL package

Who's the third party involved...? Thett?

So what are you waiting for? Order your package within 1 hour and 9 minutes and get all three - for free! And we'll throw in a few Nikita Gutsu's in there as well!
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 11:18:09 AM
At 10/27/2015 11:12:34 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Bsh is the long package
YYW is the XXL package

Who's the third party involved...? Thett?

Total package is a matter of opinion :P

Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 12:23:34 AM

NIKITA GUTSU IS PERFECTION!

And that ad was pretty funny, too, lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:11:32 AM
At 10/28/2015 12:23:34 AM, bsh1 wrote:

I read your debates, you know :P
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:24:52 AM
At 10/28/2015 1:11:32 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

Well, I see you read THAT one ;)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:53:16 AM
At 10/28/2015 1:24:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Kinky
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:54:25 AM
At 10/28/2015 2:53:16 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:

Kinky

Indeed you were.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:04:31 AM
At 10/28/2015 2:54:25 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Kinky

Indeed you were.

http://www.thecheapplace.com... Said YYW
Make my wish come true
Is...
Youuuuuu
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 4:09:53 AM
Gawwdd..I wanna be a gay guy so I can flirt with bsh... -.- no fair.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 9:37:01 PM
At 10/28/2015 3:04:31 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 10/28/2015 2:54:25 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Kinky

Indeed you were.

http://www.thecheapplace.com... Said YYW

Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics