Jump to topic:

Eating at Dick's

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 6:27:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The other day I got to eat at this restraunt called DIck's Last Resort. It was interesting. The weighters were rude. They would even throw silverwhere and other things at you and tell you to set your own table. They would even draw things on these Paper bags and would make you wear them. I remember one said, "Banned from the Petting zoo, Bah means no." They had a lot of interesting things, but they had the best food. I got a country fried chicken and I tell you it was the freshest and best Country fried chicken I've had in my entire life. I recommend you to go here to expierence the fun.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 12:48:14 AM
At 10/23/2015 6:27:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:
The other day I got to eat at this restraunt called DIck's Last Resort. It was interesting. The weighters were rude. They would even throw silverwhere and other things at you and tell you to set your own table. They would even draw things on these Paper bags and would make you wear them. I remember one said, "Banned from the Petting zoo, Bah means no." They had a lot of interesting things, but they had the best food. I got a country fried chicken and I tell you it was the freshest and best Country fried chicken I've had in my entire life. I recommend you to go here to expierence the fun.

That's what they do there.
I find it interesting that they are rude and whatnot, as that is the whole experience, but they also cater to corporate events, in which they CANNOT be rude and have to dial it way back due to obvious human resource issues.

I've heard good things about them, from people who have a sense of humor. I plan on going one day, but we'll see.
My work here is, finally, done.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 7:25:01 PM

Sounds like a great place to work.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 7:26:59 PM
At 10/24/2015 7:25:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Sounds like a great place to work.

Sounds like a Drill Instructor thought of the idea for the place.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 12:34:52 AM
At 10/24/2015 7:30:44 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
The place where everyone is a Dick.

And they tell you to eat Dick's.

Fun place.