Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Insignifica AMA

PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:13:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:29:13 AM, Insignifica wrote:
This seems like it should be fun.

First name:

Surname:

Sex:

Relationship status:

Sexual orientation:

Ethnicity:

Religion:

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

Most hated religion:

Political ideology:

Most hated political ideology:

Ideology you tend to clash with the most:

Preferred form of government:

Preferred economic system:

City:

Country:

Mother's maiden name:

Geo coordinates:

Birthday:

Age:

Tropical zodiac:

Browser user agent:

Current education level:

Assessment of academic performance:

Assessment of quality of life:

Assessment of level of happiness:

Attempted suicide:

Lost the will to live:

Employment Company:

Occupation:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Favorite song:

Favorite TV show:

Favorite video game:

Favorite movie:

Favorite quote:

Worst enemy on this site:

Vehicle (if any):
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:14:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Have you ever been to DDO before this account?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:15:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know you're not the one person I asked, but I am curious if you are someone else...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:12:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 2:13:47 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:29:13 AM, Insignifica wrote:
This seems like it should be fun.

First name:
Ha

Surname:
Ha

Sex:
Male

Relationship status:
Single

Sexual orientation:
Straight

Ethnicity:
White

Religion:
Non-denominational Christian Inclusivism

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:
God-guided evolution. I think it's obvious that macroevolution occurred, but there is certainly room for doubt over whether it was completely naturalistic, particularly where abiogenesis is concerned. Young Earth Creationism is bullsh*t though.

Most hated religion:
Wahhabi Islam.

Political ideology:
Liberal

Most hated political ideology:
Laissez-Faire Libertarianism

Ideology you tend to clash with the most:
Laissez-Faire Libertarianism

Preferred form of government:
I don't know. It's way too abstract and hypothetical to choose a definitive stance. Democratic Republic seems to work fine, but Autocracy (with a selectariat) and Anarcho-Communism do have their advantages.

Preferred economic system:
Mixed Economy - capitalistic framework with some socialistic policies.

City:
Birmingham

Country:
UK

Mother's maiden name:
Heh

Geo coordinates:
Not sure

Birthday:
13/32/16

Age:
24

Tropical zodiac:
No clue

Browser user agent:
Google Chrome

Current education level:
Have a Bachelor's degree. Working towards a Master's.

Assessment of academic performance:
Exceptional

Assessment of quality of life:
Well above the global average

Assessment of level of happiness:
Acceptable

Attempted suicide:
No, but the thought crossed my mind frequently when I was younger.

Lost the will to live:
Nope

Employment Company:
Not employed yet

Occupation:
Student

Height:
190 cm.

Weight:
85 kg.

Blood type:
B+

Favorite color:
Cyan

Favorite song:
Interstellar's soundtrack.

Favorite TV show:
Walking Dead

Favorite video game:
Super Mario 64 DS

Favorite movie:
O Brother Where Art Thou

Favorite quote:
"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived -- this is to have succeeded"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Worst enemy on this site:
None yet. ColeTrain and 1harderthanyouthink are the only ones who I've even been temporarily irritated with.

Vehicle (if any):
2014 Ford Fiesta
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:19:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 2:15:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I know you're not the one person I asked, but I am curious if you are someone else...

No, I have not had an account before this. May I ask why you and others are so insistent on my not being a new member?
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:26:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:19:58 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 2:15:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I know you're not the one person I asked, but I am curious if you are someone else...

No, I have not had an account before this. May I ask why you and others are so insistent on my not being a new member?

Lol, since I feel like this might be directed towards me (and I once again apologize), I'l respond... You seem to confident and prepared/active/engaged/smart, if I may be so blunt, to actually be a new member. Besides, the recent incident with Yonko/Romanii made most of us lose faith that a *good* member will actually ever appear. :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:27:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:12:39 AM, Insignifica wrote:
None yet. ColeTrain and 1harderthanyouthink are the only ones who I've even been temporarily irritated with.

... :'( Sorry!
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:30:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:26:48 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:19:58 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 2:15:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I know you're not the one person I asked, but I am curious if you are someone else...

No, I have not had an account before this. May I ask why you and others are so insistent on my not being a new member?

Lol, since I feel like this might be directed towards me (and I once again apologize), I'l respond... You seem to confident and prepared/active/engaged/smart, if I may be so blunt, to actually be a new member.

I suppose that's a compliment. Part of it could be because I've participated in a lot of internet forums before, and did formal debate throughout much of secondary school and uni.

Besides, the recent incident with Yonko/Romanii made most of us lose faith that a *good* member will actually ever appear. :P

What incident?
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:31:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:27:42 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:12:39 AM, Insignifica wrote:
None yet. ColeTrain and 1harderthanyouthink are the only ones who I've even been temporarily irritated with.

... :'( Sorry!

Emphasis on temporarily.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:30:53 AM, Insignifica wrote:
I suppose that's a compliment. Part of it could be because I've participated in a lot of internet forums before, and did formal debate throughout much of secondary school and uni.

It is. You seem well-versed in most things, moreso than the average new member.


What incident?

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:37:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.

Lmao. I guess that could justifiably make people prone to suspicion.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:51:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:37:14 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.

Lmao. I guess that could justifiably make people prone to suspicion.

It wasn't the first time.

Romanii was also:

UchihaMadara
Genghis_Khan
WillYouMarryMe
Yonko

I'm probably missing something.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 4:01:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:51:57 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:37:14 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.

Lmao. I guess that could justifiably make people prone to suspicion.

It wasn't the first time.

Romanii was also:

UchihaMadara
Genghis_Khan
WillYouMarryMe
Yonko

I'm probably missing something.

Oh...
tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:10:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:51:57 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:37:14 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.

Lmao. I guess that could justifiably make people prone to suspicion.

It wasn't the first time.

Romanii was also:

UchihaMadara
Genghis_Khan
WillYouMarryMe
Yonko

I'm probably missing something.

Also FullMetal.Alchemist
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:39:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:10:45 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:51:57 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:37:14 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.

Lmao. I guess that could justifiably make people prone to suspicion.

It wasn't the first time.

Romanii was also:

UchihaMadara
Genghis_Khan
WillYouMarryMe
Yonko

I'm probably missing something.

Also FullMetal.Alchemist

That was him?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
tejretics
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:40:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:39:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:10:45 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:51:57 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:37:14 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.

Lmao. I guess that could justifiably make people prone to suspicion.

It wasn't the first time.

Romanii was also:

UchihaMadara
Genghis_Khan
WillYouMarryMe
Yonko

I'm probably missing something.

Also FullMetal.Alchemist

That was him?

Yes. I kinda figured the moment he created his account.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 7:43:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why is my debate with FT weird?

I am not asking for critical/suggestive feedback--just why you called it "wierd."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 7:52:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 7:43:13 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Why is my debate with FT weird?

I am not asking for critical/suggestive feedback--just why you called it "wierd."

FourTrouble put forth some very unorthodox arguments, and your rebuttals were similarly off-kilter.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 8:11:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 7:52:02 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 7:43:13 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Why is my debate with FT weird?

I am not asking for critical/suggestive feedback--just why you called it "wierd."

FourTrouble put forth some very unorthodox arguments, and your rebuttals were similarly off-kilter.

Is off-kilter a negative statement? (Just a yes/no...don't need an explanation).
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 11:35:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 8:11:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/28/2015 7:52:02 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 7:43:13 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Why is my debate with FT weird?

I am not asking for critical/suggestive feedback--just why you called it "wierd."

FourTrouble put forth some very unorthodox arguments, and your rebuttals were similarly off-kilter.

Is off-kilter a negative statement? (Just a yes/no...don't need an explanation).

Nay
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 11:38:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 11:35:55 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 8:11:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/28/2015 7:52:02 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 7:43:13 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Why is my debate with FT weird?

I am not asking for critical/suggestive feedback--just why you called it "wierd."

FourTrouble put forth some very unorthodox arguments, and your rebuttals were similarly off-kilter.

Is off-kilter a negative statement? (Just a yes/no...don't need an explanation).

Nay

Okay.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:42:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:29:13 AM, Insignifica wrote:
This seems like it should be fun.

Are you Romanii?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:44:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 3:51:57 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:37:14 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/28/2015 3:33:45 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Romanii made a multi-account named Yonko... which appeared to be a new user who had a lot of potential. Turned out to be Romanii instead.

Lmao. I guess that could justifiably make people prone to suspicion.

It wasn't the first time.

Romanii was also:

UchihaMadara
Genghis_Khan
WillYouMarryMe
Yonko

I'm probably missing something.

Why doesn't that jerk just stick to one account?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:48:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/29/2015 12:46:02 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/29/2015 12:42:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:29:13 AM, Insignifica wrote:
This seems like it should be fun.

Are you Romanii?

No.

What's your deal? Why are you anti freedom. I saw that you hate Libertarians.
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:56:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/29/2015 12:48:17 AM, Wylted wrote:

What's your deal? Why are you anti freedom. I saw that you hate Libertarians.

I'm not anti-freedom. It's just that I prioritize collective welfare over individual freedom when they're in conflict, due to my utilitarian leanings. There are actually a lot of libertarian positions I sympathize with, but having a completely laissez-faire economic system will produce disastrous results.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:58:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:29:13 AM, Insignifica wrote:
This seems like it should be fun.

I was banned from these by YYW...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:58:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/29/2015 12:48:17 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/29/2015 12:46:02 AM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/29/2015 12:42:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:29:13 AM, Insignifica wrote:
This seems like it should be fun.

Are you Romanii?

No.

What's your deal? Why are you anti freedom. I saw that you hate Libertarians.

Lol...
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:59:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/29/2015 12:58:21 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:29:13 AM, Insignifica wrote:
This seems like it should be fun.

I was banned from these by YYW...

I thought your question regarding suicide was intriguing. I don't know why he took offense to it.