I'll Be Back

TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 9:14:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
To all tournament mods and my opponents:

Due to receiving a D on both my Algebra and English tests, I will not be on for a couple of days, though I will be here friday to accept a certain debate. I have to study hardcore and bring my average back up to an A before the grading period is over (I had high averages in both classes, but the tests dropped me to a B). I am not going inactive, only studying. Thanks, and I will be back soon.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers

Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 10:44:39 PM
You're 13...are you even in high school yet?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 10:48:04 PM
I mean look...my bio teacher have me a 0 on a lab because I forgot to stay after on a day I couldn't stay after anyway. I think that dropped me to a D in her class. But I'm a cynical person, so I frankly do not give a quarter of a fvck about that. I messed up by forgetting, but she should've understood that I can't stay after until 9:00 PM to go home. You're going to get a low grade on things, and sometimes you deserve them and sometimes you don't. Getting B's in your classes in a year, let alone a single marking quarter, is hardly something to fret over.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 10:51:42 PM
At 10/28/2015 9:14:37 PM, TheProphett wrote:

Due to receiving a D on both my Algebra and English tests, I will not be on for a couple of days, though I will be here friday to accept a certain debate. I have to study hardcore and bring my average back up to an A before the grading period is over (I had high averages in both classes, but the tests dropped me to a B). I am not going inactive, only studying. Thanks, and I will be back soon.

Will you be back for our team debate?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:08:01 AM
At 10/28/2015 10:48:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I mean look...my bio teacher have me a 0 on a lab because I forgot to stay after on a day I couldn't stay after anyway. I think that dropped me to a D in her class. But I'm a cynical person, so I frankly do not give a quarter of a fvck about that. I messed up by forgetting, but she should've understood that I can't stay after until 9:00 PM to go home. You're going to get a low grade on things, and sometimes you deserve them and sometimes you don't. Getting B's in your classes in a year, let alone a single marking quarter, is hardly something to fret over.

I am not in high school, just advanced math classes. It is something to fret over, because I expect A's from myself ;P

Epic Quotes:

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:08:28 AM
At 10/28/2015 10:51:42 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 10/28/2015 9:14:37 PM, TheProphett wrote:

Will you be back for our team debate?

Yes

Epic Quotes:

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:09:21 AM
At 10/29/2015 12:08:01 AM, TheProphett wrote:

I am not in high school, just advanced math classes. It is something to fret over, because I expect A's from myself ;P

Dude. You do not even have to care.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:09:47 AM
At 10/28/2015 10:47:33 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
What do letter grades translate to in percentages?

A (90-100
B (89-80)
C (79-75)
D (74-70)
F (Anything less)

Epic Quotes:

TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:10:34 AM
At 10/29/2015 12:09:21 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

The more I care, the better it is for me later in high school.

Epic Quotes:

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:11:29 AM
At 10/29/2015 12:10:34 AM, TheProphett wrote:

Don't burn yourself out.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:12:22 AM
At 10/29/2015 12:11:29 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Don't burn yourself out.

Nope. Just have to set the bar high, then meet the standards.

Epic Quotes:

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:14:47 AM
At 10/29/2015 12:12:22 AM, TheProphett wrote:

Don't burn yourself out.

Ugh...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TheProphett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:22:42 AM
At 10/29/2015 12:14:47 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/29/2015 12:12:22 AM, TheProphett wrote:

Don't burn yourself out.

Ugh...

Lol :P sorry I'm not meeting your standards

Epic Quotes: