Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Halloween AMA of Tej

tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 5:08:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

If you had a scholarship to any college around the world, which one would you attend?

Honest Opinion of Me (even considering the fact that we have had little to none encounters with eachother).
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 5:43:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

Is Halloween a thing in India?
Do you think you could beat me in a debate?
Why do you use asterisks so much?
What are the next few debates you have planned?
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 6:14:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

Do you plan on living abroad?
What is your opinion on me?
What is your opinion on me as a debator?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 6:58:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 5:43:11 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

Is Halloween a thing in India?

No.

Do you think you could beat me in a debate?

I've only read one argument of yours, so I wouldn't know.

What are the next few debates you have planned?

A debate on drug legalization with famousdebater, animal rights with Zaradi.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 6:58:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 6:14:03 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

Do you plan on living abroad?

Maybe.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 6:59:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No HOM questions will be addressed.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 7:03:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 6:58:26 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 10/31/2015 5:43:11 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:


Why didn't you respond to the asterisks questions?

Do you think you could beat me in a debate?

I've only read one argument of yours, so I wouldn't know.

Did you find the argument to be compelling?
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:48:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 7:03:36 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/31/2015 6:58:26 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 10/31/2015 5:43:11 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:



Do you think you could beat me in a debate?

I've only read one argument of yours, so I wouldn't know.

Did you find the argument to be compelling?

It was a strong argument. For a tabula rasa reader, it would be compelling. Only, not to me.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Insignifica
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 4:28:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 1:48:19 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:03:36 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/31/2015 6:58:26 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 10/31/2015 5:43:11 PM, Insignifica wrote:
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:



Do you think you could beat me in a debate?

I've only read one argument of yours, so I wouldn't know.

Did you find the argument to be compelling?

It was a strong argument. For a tabula rasa reader, it would be compelling. Only, not to me.

You're a physicalist right? I wanna see how you respond to the problem of hard consciousness. I honestly can't think of a solution which doesn't render consciousness to be an illusion.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 11:46:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What's your honest opinion of me?

Who's your closest friend on DDO?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 3:21:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 11:46:44 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
Who's your closest friend on DDO?

Diqiucun_Cunmin, The-Voice-of-Truth, Gabe1e, 16k, bsh1...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 3:38:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 3:21:34 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 11/2/2015 11:46:44 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
Who's your closest friend on DDO?

Diqiucun_Cunmin, The-Voice-of-Truth, Gabe1e, 16k, bsh1...

Didn't Gabe leave?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 4:00:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 3:38:11 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 11/3/2015 3:21:34 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 11/2/2015 11:46:44 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
Who's your closest friend on DDO?

Diqiucun_Cunmin, The-Voice-of-Truth, Gabe1e, 16k, bsh1...

Didn't Gabe leave?

He's returned, though it's been awhile since I talked to him.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 4:33:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 4:00:45 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 11/3/2015 3:38:11 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 11/3/2015 3:21:34 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 11/2/2015 11:46:44 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
Who's your closest friend on DDO?

Diqiucun_Cunmin, The-Voice-of-Truth, Gabe1e, 16k, bsh1...

Didn't Gabe leave?

He's returned, though it's been awhile since I talked to him.

Ah, okay. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Ajabi
Posts: 1,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 5:43:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

What do you think of me?

What did you think of our debate?

How can one remain a vegan, veggies taste bland...? :P

If you had to marry, kill, bang, french kiss one member (each) for these conditions, who would they be?

In the range 0=<x=<2pi how many equations does the equations cos (sin x))=1/2 have?

Which House would the sorting hat put you in? Which house would you want to go to?

Do you whack off? How often?

What is the derivative of sin^cos^sex(x) (x) dx?

Boxers or briefs?

Omlet or scramble?

Missionary of 69? :')

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 11:22:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 5:43:01 PM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

What do you think of me?

I clearly specified that I won't answer such questions.


What did you think of our debate?

Your performance was good, mine was abysmal (I mean, I can literally think of multiple responses to your argument that I didn't bring up).


How can one remain a vegan, veggies taste bland...? :P

"Bland" is subjective.


Which House would the sorting hat put you in? Which house would you want to go to?

I wouldn't even be in Hogwarts, because it's meh. And childish. But if I was, it would put me in Ravenclaw/Slytherin. I'd like them too.

Omlet or scramble?

I'm vegetarian.


Why is a raven like a writing desk?

They are both made of matter.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 12:38:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 4:55:57 PM, tejretics wrote:
Ask me almost anything, though I don't guarantee I'll answer. No aggression or insults.

What's the last crime you committed?