Jump to topic:

Questions About Life.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 6:40:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This will be fun to get to know each other better. Here are just a few questions that I chose specifically.

How old would you be if you didn"t know how old you are?

I personally would say mid 20's. I always hangout with people a tad bit older then me because I find most people my age stupid.

When it"s all said and done, will you have said more than you"ve done?

Yes. I have a big mouth, and I always want to get the last word in, which 99% of the time is a horrible idea.

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

sadly, I'm settling in the career path I'm taking. Personally, I would much rather be in the military, but my parents disapproval made me stay.

Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

Sadly, making decisions that will benefit others. If I made choices for myself, then I would have no support from others. And in life, you *need* support to get you through hard times.

Post your answers!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 12:31:33 AM
At 11/2/2015 6:40:29 PM, Rosalie wrote:
This will be fun to get to know each other better. Here are just a few questions that I chose specifically.

I personally would say mid 20's. I always hangout with people a tad bit older then me because I find most people my age stupid.

I also hang out with older people, because like an oddball I chose a hobby that is mostly made up of people in their 40s, when I was in my mid twenties.

I haven't done anything. I'm a complete all around failure, but I haven't made many promises either, so it's likely a tie.

Yes. I have a big mouth, and I always want to get the last word in, which 99% of the time is a horrible idea.

I can't physically do what I believe in. My expectations of myself are too high, and I'm just now starting to realize my limitations. I wish I'd recognized my limits sooner.

sadly, I'm settling in the career path I'm taking. Personally, I would much rather be in the military, but my parents disapproval made me stay.

Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

I do most of what I do for others. As much as I preach a selfish philosophy, I'm too soft to actually practice one.

Sadly, making decisions that will benefit others. If I made choices for myself, then I would have no support from others. And in life, you *need* support to get you through hard times.

Post your answers!
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 6:37:44 PM

54. I ache all over and get indigestion easily. Some days I can not feel my legs or get out of bed.

In person I don't speak much. I listen a lot. As far as having done stuff. I always feel like I can do more.

Probably settling more than doing what I believe. But I am easily content. I have a good job, other sources of revenue, house, food, and spare time to do other things. I'm quite secure in that times can get rougher and I will be able to support myself and family.

I'm making them myself. That doesn't mean I don't take into consideration the feelings and thoughts of others. Just I command myself to lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Post your answers!

If you have to comply to get support from loved ones, maybe you should question if they love you. The military feeds, clothes, houses you. So what kind of support do you think would come from your family that you can't meet on your own?

At any point I understand being young and doing things for family. I was raised in a large one. Being the oldest I had "responsibilities". But there comes a time when you have to strike out, get beaten down, stomped on, cut, bled, hung, smashed, up all on your own. It will make you a better person when you know how to and have started from scratched.
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 3:58:54 PM

Half a year ago I would have said 55, now its more like 20. I mean my knees sound like my grandma's, but I guess I sorted that out.

Hopefully not. But I guess one grows proportional to the other.

I am doing what I have dreamed of since the 7th grade (6-7 years ago).

Everything I do is voluntary. After all, nobody forces me to study, so I guess I make them.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 4:45:53 PM

When I have not yet told people my age, they apparently tend to think I'm 17 or 18 and occassionally 19 or 20.

I'd say probably 18 or 19.

I don't know. It's hard to have done a whole lot at my age.

For what I am doing - or am in the process of doing - I am doing what I believe I should do..

Beyond basic necessities, I operate independent of my family.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King