Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TheProphett AMA (Bored)

TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 9:46:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*

First name:

Surname:

Sex:

Relationship status:

Sexual orientation:

Ethnicity:

Religion:

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

Most hated religion:

Political ideology:

Most hated political ideology:

Preferred form of government:

Preferred economic system:

City:

Country:

Mother's maiden name:

Geo coordinates:

Birthday:

Age:

Tropical zodiac:

Browser user agent:

Current education level:

Assessment of academic performance:

Assessment of quality of life:

Assessment of level of happiness:

Attempted suicide:

Lost the will to live:

Number of "good friends":

Employment Company:

Occupation:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Favorite song:

Favorite TV show:

Favorite video game:

Favorite movie:

Favorite quote:

Worst enemy on this site:

Vehicle (if any):

Your version of a "perfect society":

Were you expecting this:
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

2. If you could meet any 3 people from the past or present...who'd they be?

3. Favorite color?

4. Favorite sport and athlete?

5. Favorite food?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 9:54:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*

Why are you bored?

Do you have any pets? Did you have any pets?

What country would you want to live in besides the one you currently live in?

What languages would you want to learn?

Do you play any games?

Stance on abortion and why?

How fast can you run?

What is your opinion on deforestation in South America?

Did you ever trip/slip and fall?

Did you ever choke on drink or food?

Were you ever involved in a physical altercation?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
famousdebater
Posts: 3,934
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 9:55:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*

Favourite debate topic?

Honest opinion of me?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:00:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:46:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*

First name:

Ethan

Surname:

Sex:

Censored

Relationship status:

Single

Sexual orientation:

Heterosexual

Ethnicity:

White

Religion:

I am secular.

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

Evolution, on the side of science.

Most hated religion:

I do not hate any religion the most, but I do hate how the Republicans pick and choose things from Christianity and bend it.

Political ideology:

Liberal Democrat, staunch supporter of Bernie Sanders

Most hated political ideology:

Preferred form of government:

Constitutional Republic

Preferred economic system:

Strongly regulated capitalism.

City:

Houston

Country:

United States

Mother's maiden name:

Censored.

Geo coordinates:

No clue. I wouldn't tell you if I knew.

Birthday:

After November 18, Before November 20

Age:

13

Tropical zodiac:

No idea.

Browser user agent:

Google Chrome

Current education level:

Junior High

Assessment of academic performance:

Very excellent, though I probably pressure myself too much.

Assessment of quality of life:

Awesome.

Assessment of level of happiness:

High as a kite.

Attempted suicide:

Nope, never.

Lost the will to live:

Never.

Number of "good friends":

4-5

Employment Company:

Junior high

Occupation:

Student

Height:

5'11'

Weight:

140

Blood type:

Don't know.

Favorite color:

Blue

Favorite song:

American Girl by Tom Petty & The Heart breakers

Favorite TV show:

Modern Family

Favorite video game:

Battlefield 3

Favorite movie:

Interstellar

Favorite quote:

They misunderestimated me. -George W.

Worst enemy on this site:

If someone is being unpleasant, I just ignore them, so .... nobody.

Vehicle (if any):

Jeep

Your version of a "perfect society":

Education for all and free healthcare.

Were you expecting this:

Of Course.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

2. If you could meet any 3 people from the past or present...who'd they be?

1. Marcus Aurelius
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Eisenhower

3. Favorite color?

Blue

4. Favorite sport and athlete?

Impossible to choose between basketball and Football. I like the Texans/Rockets, and my favorite athletes are J.J. Watt and James Harden.

5. Favorite food?

Steak.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:02:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why does almost no one know what their blood type is or tropical zodiac?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:05:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:54:59 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*


Why are you bored?

Time on my hands, not outlet to utilize it.

Do you have any pets? Did you have any pets?

Nope. Allergic to cats, and have mild reactions to dogs. Probably going to get allergy shots though.

What country would you want to live in besides the one you currently live in?

Finland.

What languages would you want to learn?

German and French

Do you play any games?

Yes. Battlefield, garry's mod, and some call of duty, and Counter Strike

Stance on abortion and why?

Pro choice, until a strict limit of weeks.

How fast can you run?

Slow, but I have been training for soccer lately, and my speed has vastly increased.

What is your opinion on deforestation in South America?

Preserve as much as we can, but also try not to limit developing countries.

Did you ever trip/slip and fall?

Yes.

Did you ever choke on drink or food?

Yes. I always choke on sharp chips at Spanish restaurants.

Were you ever involved in a physical altercation?

No, but I have trained in martial arts for about 7 years.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:07:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:55:45 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*

Favourite debate topic?

Aff. Action (Fav so far)

Honest opinion of me?

I think you are a smart kid, and a good debater. You should learn some more about politics and foreign affairs so we could have some more interesting conversations. It is always fun to work on arguments with you, and you have helped me improve my debating skills by working with you. You represent, like me, the group of 13-14 year old kids on the site that are good debaters and contribute quality content to the site. I look forward to our future debates, and I think that we could become friends in the future, if you participate in google hangouts for once :P.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:08:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:02:21 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Why does almost no one know what their blood type is or tropical zodiac?

I checked my birth certificate, it wasn't on there. I have no idea what the second is.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:08:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:00:26 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:46:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Favorite quote:

They misunderestimated me. -George W.

I've got a better Bushism: "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:08:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:08:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:00:26 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:46:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Favorite quote:

They misunderestimated me. -George W.

I've got a better Bushism: "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

LOL.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:09:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

Lol...I feel like this is the case with most heterosexual guys...

2. If you could meet any 3 people from the past or present...who'd they be?

1. Marcus Aurelius
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Eisenhower

Why them?

3. Favorite color?

Blue

Any particular shade?

5. Favorite food?

Steak.

Very Texan.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:08:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:00:26 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:46:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Favorite quote:

They misunderestimated me. -George W.

I've got a better Bushism: "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

I was watching george bush bloopers the other day, and he said this in a speech, "I think the Japanese are going to like American Beef. In fact, I had a good cut of American Beef last night (something along these lines)."
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:10:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:08:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:00:26 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:46:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Favorite quote:

They misunderestimated me. -George W.

I've got a better Bushism: "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

I was watching george bush bloopers the other day, and he said this in a speech, "I think the Japanese are going to like American Beef. In fact, I had a good cut of American Beef last night (something along these lines)."

Lol...I think you and I actually watched that in a hangout one day, and we both commented on that line. Rofl...It's great.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:11:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:09:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

Lol...I feel like this is the case with most heterosexual guys...

She is quite attractive.

2. If you could meet any 3 people from the past or present...who'd they be?

1. Marcus Aurelius
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. Eisenhower

Why them?

They were great leaders and I just wish I could talk to them about their lives, accomplishments, and how they approached things.

3. Favorite color?

Blue

Any particular shade?

Light Blue.

5. Favorite food?

Steak.

Very Texan.

Haha, nothing like steak fresh off of the grill.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:12:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM, TheProphett wrote:

OMG! This is Bush at his best: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:13:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:12:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM, TheProphett wrote:

OMG! This is Bush at his best: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

LOL, I saw the one in the bloopers! I think it is about time I re-watch :P
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:13:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:11:45 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:09:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

Lol...I feel like this is the case with most heterosexual guys...

She is quite attractive.

Lol...I will take your word for it :)

3. Favorite color?

Blue

Any particular shade?

Light Blue.

Cool beans.

5. Favorite food?

Steak.

Very Texan.

Haha, nothing like steak fresh off of the grill.

Lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:14:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:13:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:11:45 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:09:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

Lol...I feel like this is the case with most heterosexual guys...

She is quite attractive.

Lol...I will take your word for it :)


This might sound weird, but when the Hunger Games movies first came out, I had a crush on Jennifer Lawrence. XD
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:17:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*

What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Did you ever see a physical altercation?

What is your favourite make and model of car?

What is your favourite animal/plant?

Did you ever break a bone(s)?

Would you want to break a bone?

Were you ever bitten/stung by an insect/arachnid?

Were you ever bullied?

Were you ever insulted on the interwebs?

Did you ever have an embarrassing moment? May you describe it?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:18:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:14:42 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:13:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:11:45 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:09:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

Lol...I feel like this is the case with most heterosexual guys...

She is quite attractive.

Lol...I will take your word for it :)

This might sound weird, but when the Hunger Games movies first came out, I had a crush on Jennifer Lawrence. XD

I can understand that, I guess. I mean, when those moves first came out, I had an obsession with Theo James (Four). God, that man is gorgeous.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:20:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:13:33 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:12:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM, TheProphett wrote:

OMG! This is Bush at his best: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

LOL, I saw the one in the bloopers! I think it is about time I re-watch :P

Here are some of my favorites:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning."

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

"But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times."

"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:21:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:17:17 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:45:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
I really have time to spare right now, and I am quite bored. I am shamelessly hopping on the AMA bandwagon, and just ask away! I promise I will answer 99% of questions. *Not ego maniacal*

What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Mint Chocolate Chip

Did you ever see a physical altercation?

Maybe in school once. A bigger kid was sitting on small kid and punching him in the face, but the teachers broke it up.

What is your favourite make and model of car?

Porsche Spyder

What is your favourite animal/plant?

Marsupials are cool.

Did you ever break a bone(s)?

Just a pinky finger.

Would you want to break a bone?

Well, sometimes I see people able to dislocate their limbs at will, that's pretty cool, but I wouldn't go so far as to make that reasoning to harm myself.

Were you ever bitten/stung by an insect/arachnid?

I have walked into several ant piles at night as a kid.

Were you ever bullied?

Not really.

Were you ever insulted on the interwebs?

Yes, many times.

Did you ever have an embarrassing moment? May you describe it?

Its always embarrassing when the teacher asks a question, calls you out specifically, expects you to have the right answer, and you give the totally wrong one.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:22:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:20:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:13:33 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:12:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM, TheProphett wrote:

OMG! This is Bush at his best: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

LOL, I saw the one in the bloopers! I think it is about time I re-watch :P

Here are some of my favorites:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning."

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

"But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times."

"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured."

He was at an educational conference, and he said, "Is our children learning right?"
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:22:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:18:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:14:42 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:13:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:11:45 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:09:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

Lol...I feel like this is the case with most heterosexual guys...

She is quite attractive.

Lol...I will take your word for it :)

This might sound weird, but when the Hunger Games movies first came out, I had a crush on Jennifer Lawrence. XD

I can understand that, I guess. I mean, when those moves first came out, I had an obsession with Theo James (Four). God, that man is gorgeous.

Lol.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:23:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:22:13 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:20:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:13:33 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:12:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM, TheProphett wrote:

OMG! This is Bush at his best: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

LOL, I saw the one in the bloopers! I think it is about time I re-watch :P

Here are some of my favorites:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning."

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

"But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times."

"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured."

He was at an educational conference, and he said, "Is our children learning right?"

YES! ROFL! IT WAS COMEDY PERFECTION!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:23:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:22:47 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:18:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:14:42 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:13:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:11:45 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:09:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:02:11 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 9:50:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
1. Sexiest person/people on earth?

I have had a crush on Kate Upton for a while....

Lol...I feel like this is the case with most heterosexual guys...

She is quite attractive.

Lol...I will take your word for it :)

This might sound weird, but when the Hunger Games movies first came out, I had a crush on Jennifer Lawrence. XD

I can understand that, I guess. I mean, when those moves first came out, I had an obsession with Theo James (Four). God, that man is gorgeous.

Lol.

He was the only reason I went to even see the second movie.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 10:24:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 10:23:07 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:22:13 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:20:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:13:33 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:12:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/2/2015 10:10:10 PM, TheProphett wrote:

OMG! This is Bush at his best: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

LOL, I saw the one in the bloopers! I think it is about time I re-watch :P

Here are some of my favorites:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

"Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning."

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

"But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times."

"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured."

He was at an educational conference, and he said, "Is our children learning right?"

YES! ROFL! IT WAS COMEDY PERFECTION!

How funny? Mediocre student George W. gets average high school grades, gets into Harvard with daddy's name, performs averagely, and then gets in to HBS (Harvard Business School)? How typical.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.