Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Your Random DDO Statistics

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 9:12:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, people talk about their ELO or post counts and things like that, but there are, of course, less discussed DDO statistics. I wanted to make a post about these, and to ask what yours are. Feel free to fill in the list below:

No. PMs Received:
No. PMs Sent:
No. of Friends:
No. of Friend Requests Sent:
No. of Forum Topics:
No. of Poll Votes:
No. of Opinion Arguments:
No. of Opinion Questions:
No. of Favorited...
--- Debates:
--- Opinions:
--- Polls:
--- Forums:
--- People:
No. of Judged Debates:
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES:
Most Viewed Debate:
Most Liked Debate:

Maybe you can think of others...if so, feel free to add them in.

========================

Mine:

No. PMs Received: 3,354
No. PMs Sent: 3,086
No. of Friends: 2,439
No. of Friend Requests Sent: 1,249
No. of Forum Topics: 692
No. of Poll Votes: 855
No. of Opinion Arguments: 27
No. of Opinion Questions: 5
No. of Favorited...
--- Debates: 384
--- Opinions: 0
--- Polls: 3
--- Forums: 40
--- People: 2
No. of Judged Debates: 28
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: 100
Most Viewed Debate: http://www.debate.org... Second place was my "Gay Marriage" debate with Zarro.
Most Liked Debate: http://www.debate.org... Second place was my "USMG vs. FTO" debate with Whiteflame.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 9:46:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 9:12:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, people talk about their ELO or post counts and things like that, but there are, of course, less discussed DDO statistics. I wanted to make a post about these, and to ask what yours are. Feel free to fill in the list below:

No. of Friend Requests Sent:

Like, currently?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 9:47:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 9:46:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:12:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, people talk about their ELO or post counts and things like that, but there are, of course, less discussed DDO statistics. I wanted to make a post about these, and to ask what yours are. Feel free to fill in the list below:

No. of Friend Requests Sent:

Like, currently?

One's you've sent, that weren't accepted. You can check this if you go under settings, friends, requests, requests sent.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 9:49:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have 319 friends now, but deleted a few recently when I found the option. I've sent none. When I joined, I didn't add anyone, and made it tradition on the site to let it remain that way.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 9:50:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 9:47:56 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:46:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:12:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, people talk about their ELO or post counts and things like that, but there are, of course, less discussed DDO statistics. I wanted to make a post about these, and to ask what yours are. Feel free to fill in the list below:

No. of Friend Requests Sent:

Like, currently?

One's you've sent, that weren't accepted. You can check this if you go under settings, friends, requests, requests sent.

I mean, after I while I clean that out. So I have no clue how many total.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 9:54:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No. PMs Received: 820
No. PMs Sent: 837
No. of Friends: 252
No. of Friend Requests Sent: 4, currently
No. of Forum Topics: 149
No. of Poll Votes: 128
No. of Opinion Arguments: 1
No. of Opinion Questions: 0
No. of Favorited...
--- Debates: 4
--- Opinions: 0
--- Polls: 0
--- Forums: 2
--- People: 4
No. of Judged Debates: 0, but I might've been asked to judge before. I don't quite recall.
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: With myself? 100%. I'd hope that'd be 100%
Most Viewed Debate: http://www.debate.org...
Most Liked Debate: http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 9:54:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 9:50:20 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:47:56 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:46:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:12:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, people talk about their ELO or post counts and things like that, but there are, of course, less discussed DDO statistics. I wanted to make a post about these, and to ask what yours are. Feel free to fill in the list below:

No. of Friend Requests Sent:

Like, currently?

One's you've sent, that weren't accepted. You can check this if you go under settings, friends, requests, requests sent.

I mean, after I while I clean that out. So I have no clue how many total.

Interesting. I never clean anything out, lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:08:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 9:12:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, people talk about their ELO or post counts and things like that, but there are, of course, less discussed DDO statistics. I wanted to make a post about these, and to ask what yours are. Feel free to fill in the list below:

No. PMs Received: 271
No. PMs Sent: 313
No. of Friends: 112
No. of Friend Requests Sent: 1 2 months ago. All the other requests I've sent do not show up.
No. of Forum Topics: No idea on how to obtain*
No. of Poll Votes:815
No. of Opinion Arguments:30
No. of Opinion Questions: 5
No. of Favorited...
--- Debates: 21
--- Opinions: 0
--- Polls: 1
--- Forums: 21
--- People: 52
No. of Judged Debates: n/a
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: In relation to you, 76.92%
Most Viewed Debate: None are worthy of mentioning**
Most Liked Debate: **

Maybe you can think of others...if so, feel free to add them in.

========================

Mine:

No. PMs Received: 3,354
No. PMs Sent: 3,086
No. of Friends: 2,439
No. of Friend Requests Sent: 1,249
No. of Forum Topics: 692
No. of Poll Votes: 855
No. of Opinion Arguments: 27
No. of Opinion Questions: 5
No. of Favorited...
--- Debates: 384
--- Opinions: 0
--- Polls: 3
--- Forums: 40
--- People: 2
No. of Judged Debates: 28
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: 100
Most Viewed Debate: http://www.debate.org... Second place was my "Gay Marriage" debate with Zarro.
Most Liked Debate: http://www.debate.org... Second place was my "USMG vs. FTO" debate with Whiteflame.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:09:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 9:54:31 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:50:20 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:47:56 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:46:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 11/3/2015 9:12:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, people talk about their ELO or post counts and things like that, but there are, of course, less discussed DDO statistics. I wanted to make a post about these, and to ask what yours are. Feel free to fill in the list below:

No. of Friend Requests Sent:

Like, currently?

One's you've sent, that weren't accepted. You can check this if you go under settings, friends, requests, requests sent.

I mean, after I while I clean that out. So I have no clue how many total.

Interesting. I never clean anything out, lol.

I'm like that too.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:10:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Same, you can learn how many forum topics you've made by checking out the forums leaderboard.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:15:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No. PMs Received: 4253
No. PMs Sent: 3954
No. of Friends: 806
No. of Friend Requests Sent: 66
No. of Forum Topics: 289
No. of Poll Votes: 7,792
No. of Opinion Arguments: 72
No. of Opinion Questions: 7
No. of Favorited...
--- Debates: 0
--- Opinions: 0
--- Polls:0
--- Forums: 0
--- People: 0
No. of Judged Debates: 48
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: With who?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:32:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 10:15:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: With who?

You're agreement on the big issues...that green number on your profile.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:34:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 10:32:07 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 10:15:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: With who?

You're agreement on the big issues...that green number on your profile.

Well it's obviously 100. It's never anything but.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:35:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2015 10:34:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 10:32:07 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 10:15:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
% Agreement on the BIG ISSUES: With who?

You're agreement on the big issues...that green number on your profile.

Well it's obviously 100. It's never anything but.

Ah. Okay, well, your agreement in relation to me is: 34.21%
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 6:08:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
No. PMs Received: 1,805
No. PMs Sent: 1,499 (I should find something good for 1,500)
No. of Friends: 348
No. of Friend Requests Sent: 5
No. of Forum Topics: 571
No. of Poll Votes: 125
No. of Opinion Arguments: 71
No. of Opinion Questions: 6
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 6:10:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My oldest PM that I have not deleted was from True2GaGa (way back when).

<no subject>"
Between True2GaGa, TheSkeptic and You
Friday, January 22, 2010 @ 11:30:24 PM
Posted by:
Profile CardTrue2GaGa

You two are the only to people online that could possibly help me.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"