Jump to topic:

So I have a fianc" now

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 3:35:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oncoming proposed to me, and it was better than I could've imagined.

He did this cute scavenger hunt with well thought out notes, and each of them had a cool riddle on it. Then he had a post it note on each note, and the underside told me the next place to go if I couldn't figure it out. And I got a new stuffed animal and chocolate, and even went to go get me nice clothes to wear so I would look nice when we went to dinner, and the ring was beautiful. And it felt like everyone at the college knew it was gonna happen today except for me. He definitely surprised me, and it was definitely the best day of my life so far.

I'm just really happy now :D
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 5:26:52 AM
Congrats
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 5:32:59 AM
At 11/6/2015 3:35:06 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

He did this cute scavenger hunt with well thought out notes, and each of them had a cool riddle on it. Then he had a post it note on each note, and the underside told me the next place to go if I couldn't figure it out. And I got a new stuffed animal and chocolate, and even went to go get me nice clothes to wear so I would look nice when we went to dinner, and the ring was beautiful. And it felt like everyone at the college knew it was gonna happen today except for me. He definitely surprised me, and it was definitely the best day of my life so far.

Congratulations. I hope you two will be really happy together.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 6:05:39 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!
We'll all crash the wedding, DDO style :D
Best wishes to you two.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 8:06:44 AM
I am really happy for you both! CONGRATS! *hugs*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 4:08:29 PM
At 11/6/2015 3:35:06 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Awwww :)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 2:50:53 AM
At 11/6/2015 6:05:39 AM, SolonKR wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!
We'll all crash the wedding, DDO style :D
Best wishes to you two.

Thanks, I have no idea what that entails, but I'm sure I'll need a security detail :D
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9