Cyber AMA/HOY

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 3:38:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
About time I should do this

But petersmith before you even CONSIDER IT, i'm not answering your long list of questions
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 4:17:48 AM
At 11/7/2015 3:38:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

But petersmith before you even CONSIDER IT, i'm not answering your long list of questions

Kind of contradictory then. You make a thread asking people to ask you questions, yet you say you won't answer too many questions.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 4:03:15 PM
At 11/7/2015 4:17:48 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Kind of contradictory then. You make a thread asking people to ask you questions, yet you say you won't answer too many questions.

No i'm taking preventive measures because i see what you put in the other AMA
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 5:33:57 PM

Some questions:
What is your opinion about the deforestation in South America?

Did you ever trip/slip and fall?

Did you ever choke on food or beverage?

In your opinion, which out of the following has a greater chance of existing: Ghosts or life on other planets?

Were you ever in a car crash?

Do you have any talents?

Do you have any hobbies?

What is your favourite food/beverage?

What do you do in your free time?

Did you ever have diarrhea?

Do you still frequent the DDO hangouts?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 7:02:33 PM
At 11/7/2015 5:33:57 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Some questions:

Honestly i haven't heard a lot about it. But i think we should severely limit what is cut down and when and how. South america is one of those places where most of its forests are left untouched, and we should keep it that way

Many MANY times

Recently yeah i bought a chili dog while at the breeders cup, i took to big a bite and nearly choked, and the worst part was neither my mom nor my dad noticed i was choking.

In your opinion, which out of the following has a greater chance of existing: Ghosts or life on other planets?

Thats a tough one. I believe ghosts are just wandering souls who lost their path to the light because of some terrestrial anchor. I also believe scientists denouncing of alien life and the definition of life is not based on facts or research but on humanity's vanity and pride, and the fear that somewhere out there, there may be a race of creatures FAR more advanced than us.

Technically, i totaled a humvee when i crashed it into a stump.

Do you have any talents?

I am an impeccable shot and I can dance.

Do you have any hobbies?

Reading, Gaming, Dancing, and going out to the shooting range to do marine style training.

STEAK

Go out to the shooting range, hang out with friends, Game,

Odd question.

But only when i drink milk, i'm lactose intolerant

Do you still frequent the DDO hangouts?

I try to but usually when i get time no one else is on
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 11:56:40 PM
At 11/7/2015 7:02:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Some questions:

Honestly i haven't heard a lot about it. But i think we should severely limit what is cut down and when and how. South america is one of those places where most of its forests are left untouched, and we should keep it that way

Many MANY times

Recently yeah i bought a chili dog while at the breeders cup, i took to big a bite and nearly choked, and the worst part was neither my mom nor my dad noticed i was choking.

Thats a tough one. I believe ghosts are just wandering souls who lost their path to the light because of some terrestrial anchor. I also believe scientists denouncing of alien life and the definition of life is not based on facts or research but on humanity's vanity and pride, and the fear that somewhere out there, there may be a race of creatures FAR more advanced than us.

Do you have any talents?

Do you have any hobbies?

Reading, Gaming, Dancing, and going out to the shooting range to do marine style training.

STEAK

Odd question.

I had to throw in one weird question...

What are your favourite television shows?

Do you like any sports?

How long do you think you will stay on the site for?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 4:11:52 PM
At 11/7/2015 11:56:40 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 11/7/2015 7:02:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Some questions:

Many MANY times

Do you have any talents?

Do you have any hobbies?

STEAK

Odd question.

I had to throw in one weird question...

What are your favourite television shows?

Castle, Two Broke Girls, Akame Ga Kill, and Fairy Tail

Do you like any sports?

I like watching hockey and baseball, but my favorite sport to play leisurely is soccer

How long do you think you will stay on the site for?

Ehhh depends on what road life takes me, but it'll probably be through college and then i'll be gone
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 8:18:28 PM

Honest opinion?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 11:57:03 PM
At 11/8/2015 8:18:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Honest opinion?

Remember that pm we had, that's my honest opinion
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 12:18:48 AM

Ahem, may I?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 12:22:43 AM

honest opinion :p
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 1:21:36 AM
At 11/9/2015 12:18:48 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 1:23:22 AM
At 11/9/2015 12:22:43 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Hannah I don't even have to tell you.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 2:19:02 AM
At 11/9/2015 1:23:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Still, do it. lol.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 2:23:09 AM
At 11/9/2015 2:19:02 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Still, do it. lol.

Awww do i have toooo
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 2:23:29 AM
At 11/9/2015 2:23:09 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Still, do it. lol.

Awww do i have toooo

Yes muthaf*cker

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 2:25:29 AM
At 11/9/2015 2:23:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Still, do it. lol.

Awww do i have toooo

Yes muthaf*cker

well now that you cursed you're not getting it ;P
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 2:26:23 AM
At 11/9/2015 2:25:29 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Still, do it. lol.

Awww do i have toooo

Yes muthaf*cker

Oh well, no hangout then.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 2:28:37 AM
At 11/9/2015 2:26:23 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 11/9/2015 2:25:29 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Still, do it. lol.

Awww do i have toooo

Yes muthaf*cker

Oh well, no hangout then.

i'll tell you it on the hangout?
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 2:37:54 AM
At 11/9/2015 1:21:36 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 5:03:02 PM
At 11/9/2015 2:37:54 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

why do you feel the need to ask?
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 9:20:27 PM
At 11/9/2015 5:03:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

The question ktself- morbit curiosity
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 12:55:58 AM
At 11/9/2015 9:20:27 PM, TheChristian wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

ask the bloody question
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:11:29 AM
At 11/10/2015 12:55:58 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

ask the bloody question

What would drive you to take your own life

And, YYW, its none of your business. He said I could
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:21:38 AM
At 11/10/2015 1:11:29 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

ask the bloody question

1 I'm going to advise you not to say something directed at him thats just in bad taste.

But I'd put my life on the line for others if thats an acceptable answer
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:28:09 AM
At 11/10/2015 1:21:38 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

ask the bloody question

1 I'm going to advise you not to say something directed at him thats just in bad taste.

It isn't an answer, technically. What event would cause you to commit suicide? And YYW has beennbutting into my valid questions. I called himmout on it.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:31:03 AM
At 11/10/2015 1:28:09 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

ask the bloody question

It isn't an answer, technically. What event would cause you to commit suicide? And YYW has beennbutting into my valid questions. I called himmout on it.

Ok suicide nothing could. I would be on the verge of it but then another part of my mind would kick in and steer me away.

But no from what i've seen You asked YYW this question and got into a little flame war about it, and then proceeded to call him out in every other person AMA, which is not calling someone out its completely disrespectful. You want to be the bigger man then shut up about it.
TheChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:43:07 AM
At 11/10/2015 1:31:03 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/10/2015 1:28:09 AM, TheChristian wrote:

Ahem, may I?

may you what?
Ask my AMA question

ask the bloody question

Ok suicide nothing could. I would be on the verge of it but then another part of my mind would kick in and steer me away.

But no from what i've seen You asked YYW this question and got into a little flame war about it, and then proceeded to call him out in every other person AMA, which is not calling someone out its completely disrespectful. You want to be the bigger man then shut up about it.

I respect your opinion, but he was not happy to keep it in the AMA, and had to butt in on all my AMA posts.