Jump to topic:

Ugh.....

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 8:22:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For God's sake. I swear I am like THIS CLOSE to asking to be banned. Seriously. When I joined, I thought this site would be a pleasant experience for me, but I swear that everybody just doesn't like me that much. I am a huge failure and I honestly am sick of the backlash I currently receive. Nobody reads my fanfics, hardly anyone likes talking to me, and people think I am the so dumb.

Maybe I should just leave.
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2015 8:51:30 PM
This is a good website for debating/discussing, etc. but as regards to the 'social' aspects it is somewhat like a clique--that part of the site is probably best avoiding rather than actually getting involved in.

If you want to genuinely debate and talk about your opinions, you should reactivate your account :) After all that is really what this site should be about.

And your fanfiction...I will read it!
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 5:22:15 AM
At 11/7/2015 8:22:06 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
For God's sake. I swear I am like THIS CLOSE to asking to be banned. Seriously. When I joined, I thought this site would be a pleasant experience for me, but I swear that everybody just doesn't like me that much. I am a huge failure and I honestly am sick of the backlash I currently receive. Nobody reads my fanfics, hardly anyone likes talking to me, and people think I am the so dumb.

Asking to be banned is for squares. You should DO something that warrants banning.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 5:30:48 AM
At 11/8/2015 5:22:15 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Asking to be banned is for squares. You should DO something that warrants banning.

I have..........

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 5:31:39 AM
At 11/8/2015 5:30:48 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

I have..........

No... -.-
We already talked about this...
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 5:31:48 AM

I have..........

You clearly didn't try hard enough then.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 5:34:23 AM
At 11/8/2015 5:31:39 AM, Rosalie wrote:

I have..........

No... -.-

Not everything. Not.... everything....

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 5:57:42 AM
At 11/8/2015 5:34:23 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

I have..........

No... -.-

Well, then you better try everything because your name is the king of everything.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 5:59:53 AM
At 11/8/2015 5:57:42 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I have..........

No... -.-

Well, then you better try everything because your name is the king of everything.

Dear boy, you don't understand.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 6:05:03 AM
At 11/8/2015 5:59:53 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

I have..........

No... -.-

Make me understand. Because then you will become the king of making everyone understand everything.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 12:28:24 AM
At 11/8/2015 6:05:03 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 11/8/2015 5:59:53 AM, KingofEverything wrote:

I have..........

No... -.-

Make me understand. Because then you will become the king of making everyone understand everything.

Ha.

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 12:40:20 AM
I read your Fanfic it would have been better if I was in it.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 11:29:14 PM
At 11/11/2015 12:40:20 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
I read your Fanfic it would have been better if I was in it.

I will include you in the next episode.

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 11:32:56 PM

I don't know who you are, but harden up. It's a online community of intellectual wannabes. Not many members past or present have achieved anything of note, so fvck em.
You should leave the site if you don't enjoy it and if you do, just do it. Attention whoring to get people who mildly boost your ego is a recipe for disaster and way, way too common here.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:14:23 AM
At 11/16/2015 11:32:56 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I don't know who you are, but harden up. It's a online community of intellectual wannabes. Not many members past or present have achieved anything of note, so fvck em.
You should leave the site if you don't enjoy it and if you do, just do it. Attention whoring to get people who mildly boost your ego is a recipe for disaster and way, way too common here.

I agree with the notion that the OP needs to harden up. His unusually fragile sensitivities are likely to result in negative outcomes regarding his use of this site, especially given prudent consideration of other factors.

I disagree with what you've said about most "members" who have not "achieved anything of note." First, it is unnecessary to deride the rest of the site to give him a (clearly needed) boost of self confidence. Second, your claim is demonstrably false. Many members of this site have achieved remarkable things, and that much is more or less clear when you get to know them. In your case, it's plausible that you simply haven't taken the time to get to know many members, but at the same time you need to be cognizant of what the "known unknowns" are, in terms of stuff you talk about.
Tsar of DDO
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:38:55 AM

You do realize this was a while ago right?

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:51:50 AM
At 11/17/2015 12:14:23 AM, YYW wrote:

I agree with the notion that the OP needs to harden up. His unusually fragile sensitivities are likely to result in negative outcomes regarding his use of this site, especially given prudent consideration of other factors.

Posting memes and annoying people can result in that too.

And no, don't pull this "I am joking" poppycock.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 1:14:47 AM
At 11/17/2015 12:14:23 AM, YYW wrote:

I disagree with what you've said about most "members" who have not "achieved anything of note." First, it is unnecessary to deride the rest of the site to give him a (clearly needed) boost of self confidence. Second, your claim is demonstrably false. Many members of this site have achieved remarkable things, and that much is more or less clear when you get to know them. In your case, it's plausible that you simply haven't taken the time to get to know many members, but at the same time you need to be cognizant of what the "known unknowns" are, in terms of stuff you talk about.

Ok forget I said that I said that I am sorry. I am being really fragile and childish.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 1:51:50 PM
At 11/17/2015 1:14:47 AM, KingofEverything wrote:
Ok forget I said that I said that I am sorry. I am being really fragile and childish.

Sure.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 3:36:12 AM

Stop trolling for one. If you become active in the forums and do some good debates or even play a deal of mafia then your reputation will improve. Trust me on that one. I joined a site and my first two threads were nothing, but straight up contraversy and people hated me for a LONG time. I was bad at mafia, I was collectively banned from it until Airmax's 3rd Term. (So a year and a half total) I had some horrific debates that really sunk my ELO to about were Vi_Spex is. That's why my ELO is only 1850, but I'm one of the top debaters on the site. So I was hated, banned from Mafia, and my debates were so aweful that I still get the heat from them today and some people still refuse to debate me since those days.

So I can feel you. I know where you've been trust me. I've had worse. I've gotten harassed about my sexuality and other things on this site and Heinken (user not beer) made a site that attacked me. Trust me I've been through worse and somehow, someway, I'm still here. Trust me, if you are really dedicated and stick through then you'll be okay.

If you want to talk you can PM me if you feel up to it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~