Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Ask me anything.

Rami
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 11:42:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/10/2015 9:51:58 AM, SM2 wrote:
And then, somebody else answer. I am far too lazy to do it myself.

You you like cocaine?
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 11:48:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/10/2015 9:51:58 AM, SM2 wrote:
And then, somebody else answer. I am far too lazy to do it myself.

First name:

Surname:

Sex:

Relationship status:

Sexual orientation:

Ethnicity:

Religion:

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

Most hated religion:

Opinion on human nature:

Political ideology:

Most hated political ideology:

Preferred form of government:

Preferred economic system:

City:

Country:

Mother's maiden name:

Geo coordinates:

Birthday:

Age:

Tropical zodiac:

Browser user agent:

Current education level:

Assessment of academic performance:

Assessment of quality of life:

Assessment of level of happiness:

Attempted suicide:

Lost the will to live:

Number of "good friends":

Employment Company:

Occupation:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Favorite song:

Favorite TV show:

Favorite video game:

Favorite movie:

Favorite quote:

Worst enemy on this site:

Vehicle (if any):

Hopefully this supplemented your laziness :p
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
SM2
Posts: 546
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 12:17:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/10/2015 11:48:40 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 11/10/2015 9:51:58 AM, SM2 wrote:
And then, somebody else answer. I am far too lazy to do it myself.

First name:

Stud

Surname:

Muffin

Sex:

Lots.

Relationship status:

Using yo mama.

Sexual orientation:

Straight.

Ethnicity:

Master race.

Religion:

I worship myself.

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

God should be fired for poor performance.

Most hated religion:

Yours.

Opinion on human nature:

Low.

Political ideology:

The correct one.

Most hated political ideology:

Yo mama's.

Preferred form of government:

Me.

Preferred economic system:

Money.

City:

Vegas.

Country:

Utopia.

Mother's maiden name:

Jolie. I was adopted.

Geo coordinates:

Yo mama's vagina.

Birthday:

Coming soon.

Age:

Too old.

Tropical zodiac:

The one between that one and that other one.

Browser user agent:

The NSA.

Current education level:

School of hard knocks.

Assessment of academic performance:

Meh.

Assessment of quality of life:

Better than yours.

Assessment of level of happiness:

Depends on how drunk I am.

Attempted suicide:

Not my own.

Lost the will to live:

The what?

Number of "good friends":

Everybody you hate. We laugh at you behind your back.

Employment Company:

That one with the storks.

Occupation:

Deliveryman.

Height:

Tall.

Weight:

Should probably lose some.

Blood type:

Tasty.

Favorite color:

White. All other colours are inferior.

Favorite song:

That annoying one.

Favorite TV show:

Who watches TV anymore? Just stream it.

Favorite video game:

You'll never beat it, noob.

Favorite movie:

I didn't look at the screen; I was with a girl.

Favorite quote:

"Face down, ass_up, that's the way we like to_fuck!"

Worst enemy on this site:

You.

Vehicle (if any):

Private helicopter.

Hopefully this supplemented your laziness :p

It was too good to resist answering.

And yes, I fucking_LOVE cocaine!
Rami
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 12:46:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 12:17:51 AM, SM2 wrote:
At 11/10/2015 11:48:40 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 11/10/2015 9:51:58 AM, SM2 wrote:
And then, somebody else answer. I am far too lazy to do it myself.

First name:

Stud

Surname:

Muffin

Sex:

Lots.

Relationship status:

Using yo mama.

Sexual orientation:

Straight.

Ethnicity:

Master race.

Religion:

I worship myself.

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

God should be fired for poor performance.

Most hated religion:

Yours.

Opinion on human nature:

Low.

Political ideology:

The correct one.

Most hated political ideology:

Yo mama's.

Preferred form of government:

Me.

Preferred economic system:

Money.

City:

Vegas.

Country:

Utopia.

Mother's maiden name:

Jolie. I was adopted.

Geo coordinates:

Yo mama's vagina.

Birthday:

Coming soon.

Age:

Too old.

Tropical zodiac:

The one between that one and that other one.

Browser user agent:

The NSA.

Current education level:

School of hard knocks.

Assessment of academic performance:

Meh.

Assessment of quality of life:

Better than yours.

Assessment of level of happiness:

Depends on how drunk I am.

Attempted suicide:

Not my own.

Lost the will to live:

The what?

Number of "good friends":

Everybody you hate. We laugh at you behind your back.

Employment Company:

That one with the storks.

Occupation:

Deliveryman.

Height:

Tall.

Weight:

Should probably lose some.

Blood type:

Tasty.

Favorite color:

White. All other colours are inferior.

Favorite song:

That annoying one.

Favorite TV show:

Who watches TV anymore? Just stream it.

Favorite video game:

You'll never beat it, noob.

Favorite movie:

I didn't look at the screen; I was with a girl.

Favorite quote:

"Face down, ass_up, that's the way we like to_fuck!"

Worst enemy on this site:

You.

Vehicle (if any):

Private helicopter.

Hopefully this supplemented your laziness :p

It was too good to resist answering.

And yes, I fucking_LOVE cocaine!

(Please note: Due to the inability to write in a certain tone of voice, I ask all readers of the following to read it in a sarcastic voice).
Shush. Guys please, don't ruin this guy's fantasy. It's good that he thinks cocaine is snow, so he won't get addicted. Please don't tell him
SM2
Posts: 546
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 1:03:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 12:46:46 AM, Rami wrote:
(Please note: Due to the inability to write in a certain tone of voice, I ask all readers of the following to read it in a sarcastic voice).
Shush. Guys please, don't ruin this guy's fantasy. It's good that he thinks cocaine is snow, so he won't get addicted. Please don't tell him

You mean I think that snow is cocaine? If cocaine was snow, I'd make a fort out of it - which, from health standpoint, might be a better use of it.