Jump to topic:

Possesion of cocaine

Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:39:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, Im searching for information on the penalty for possesion of cocaine in CA. Ive looked online, but i havent been satisfied with what ive found.

My bro just got busted with some.

Details:
1st offense
Very small amount; the tail end of a gram -- maybe a few bumps.

Hes 21.

Any information or personal testinony please!
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:51:15 AM
At 11/12/2015 8:39:31 AM, Paradox_7 wrote:
So, Im searching for information on the penalty for possesion of cocaine in CA. Ive looked online, but i havent been satisfied with what ive found.

Details:
1st offense

Hes 21.

Well, it generally helps to know what he was busted for, including the number.
This should give you what you need:
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov...
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 12:58:06 PM

Details:
1st offense

Hes 21.

You must be planning to be a dealer and want to know for those purposes. Users don't look this stuff up.

You'll probably be arrested fast, if you don't know the ropes. The game has rules my friend, and if you don't have an intuitive feel of the rules, you'll fail. Only deal to people you know, only deal in quantities that get you 4 or 5 visitors to your house a day. Have strict rules against people buying quantities smaller or larger than the amount you determined to get you only 4 or 5 visitors today. No popping in and out of the house. Force clients to hang out and bullshitt with you for a while. Don't deal outside of your house. Control your environment. Have a good security system and learn how to use a gun. You probably won't need one if you follow the rules of the game, right. Even the rules O haven't mentioned or don't know. Also from an ethical standpoint, you should take everything to trial. (I won't go into this right now). Never carry the cocaine on you in baggies or anything. Keep it all in the same bag. Inside your house is different, but you need to be able to fight drug dealing charges, so keep it all together.

You need to consider a way to launder your money. Maybe sitting down at a poker table and for a while, and then claiming you won a lot more than you did from it. Maybe start a lawn maintanence business and pretend to make money from that, but you'll have to have at least a few real clients.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:04:05 PM

Details:
1st offense

Hes 21.

If you're really looking on your brother's behalf, he'll be fine. First offense, he should maybe attempt to look like a scared little boy in court. He'll probably look that way anyway, but if he is one of those people who have a lot of pride, the time to lose it is in court. The bourgeois may take pity on him. They're a heartless class though, so maybe not. Either way he needs to appeal to a judges pity, but the pity is not enough. He must show that he has a future. Every lawyer that takes a first timer in front of a judge during sentencing decisions starts his case by talking about his clients potential to be a good member of society. He'll mention that he's in college, raising a kid or had a job for several years, and just got a promotion.

Even if the judge is a dick, your brother will still probably get a smack on the wrist.
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2015 9:07:29 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 11/12/2015 1:04:05 PM, Wylted wrote:

Details:
1st offense

Hes 21.

If you're really looking on your brother's behalf, he'll be fine. First offense, he should maybe attempt to look like a scared little boy in court. He'll probably look that way anyway, but if he is one of those people who have a lot of pride, the time to lose it is in court. The bourgeois may take pity on him. They're a heartless class though, so maybe not. Either way he needs to appeal to a judges pity, but the pity is not enough. He must show that he has a future. Every lawyer that takes a first timer in front of a judge during sentencing decisions starts his case by talking about his clients potential to be a good member of society. He'll mention that he's in college, raising a kid or had a job for several years, and just got a promotion.

Even if the judge is a dick, your brother will still probably get a smack on the wrist.

Yeah he just got a ticket, btw. He didn't even see a judge, he just paid it and that was that.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.