Jump to topic:

Answer the question above you.

Napoleon2099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 2:49:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Since there are so many AMAs I decided to do this. Title says it all, be appropriate, don't answer yourself and don't whine about getting sneak attacked (when you answer a question but due to internet lag someone answers first.)

Ready?

I'll go first.

Napoleon with 65 armed Frenchmen vs George Washington with 65 armed Americans
battle takes place in an empty slot of land in Washington D.C.
Who would win in a fight like this?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 3:05:54 PM
At 11/12/2015 2:49:43 PM, Napoleon2099 wrote:
Since there are so many AMAs I decided to do this. Title says it all, be appropriate, don't answer yourself and don't whine about getting sneak attacked (when you answer a question but due to internet lag someone answers first.)

Ready?

I'll go first.

Napoleon, Washington pretty much manufactured his great military record and Napolean was a military genius.

Is it gay to have sex with a hermaphrodite?
Napoleon2099
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 3:26:57 PM
At 11/12/2015 3:05:54 PM, Wylted wrote:

Ready?

I'll go first.

Napoleon, Washington pretty much manufactured his great military record and Napoleon was a military genius.

But Napoleon was a leader rather than a fighter, Washington was both but more of a fighter and its his home territory. (Although by my username you'll already know who I think will win.)

No. Well it depends on like how you had intercourse. Also this is like borderline appropriate.

For the next person:

Which country has the best English accent. (I'd say for girls, southern accent and for boys British.)
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:45:05 PM
At 11/12/2015 3:26:57 PM, Napoleon2099 wrote:

Ready?

I'll go first.

Napoleon, Washington pretty much manufactured his great military record and Napoleon was a military genius.

But Napoleon was a leader rather than a fighter, Washington was both but more of a fighter and its his home territory. (Although by my username you'll already know who I think will win.)

No. Well it depends on like how you had intercourse. Also this is like borderline appropriate.

For the next person:

Which country has the best English accent. (I'd say for girls, southern accent and for boys British.)

Im from the uk so maybe I'm biased but I think as the home of the language we definately have the best accent!

Next question- If Adolf Hitler had delayed invading the Soviet Union until he had invaded and defeated Britain (obviously assuming the invasion was succesful which wouldent be a certainty) would the second world war have had a different end result?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:55:29 PM

Ready?

I'll go first.

Napoleon, Washington pretty much manufactured his great military record and Napolean was a military genius.

Sounds hot.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:57:11 PM
At 11/12/2015 8:45:05 PM, beng100 wrote:

Ready?

I'll go first.

For the next person:

Im from the uk so maybe I'm biased but I think as the home of the language we definately have the best accent!

Next question- If Adolf Hitler had delayed invading the Soviet Union until he had invaded and defeated Britain (obviously assuming the invasion was succesful which wouldent be a certainty) would the second world war have had a different end result?

No, Germany still would have lost the Battle of Britian and sooner or later the USSR and NAZI Germany would've went to war due to their differentiating views.

If Winston Churchhill's Operation Unthinkable happend then who would have won World War 2?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:18:27 PM
At 11/12/2015 8:57:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ready?

I'll go first.

For the next person:

No, Germany still would have lost the Battle of Britian and sooner or later the USSR and NAZI Germany would've went to war due to their differentiating views.

If Winston Churchhill's Operation Unthinkable happend then who would have won World War 2?

which one?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:25:53 PM
At 11/12/2015 11:18:27 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Ready?

I'll go first.

For the next person:

which one?

What do you mean which one? It's simple US, France, and UK vs. USSR

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:29:29 PM
At 11/12/2015 11:25:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ready?

I'll go first.

For the next person:

which one?

>.< there were TWO plans under the name Operation Unthinkable
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:03:33 AM
At 11/12/2015 11:29:29 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/12/2015 11:25:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Ready?

I'll go first.

For the next person:

which one?

>.< there were TWO plans under the name Operation Unthinkable

https://en.wikipedia.org...