Jump to topic:

personal advice

singlefather197235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 3:28:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
what are your thoughts on this. like i said we have been friends since 2013 and it turnrd more into an online love affair even tho she was pregnant with another mans child and continued til april of 2014 then we had an arguement and we stopped talking. with help from her father he got us back together again in september. we have never met in person. september 12 she said she will marry me. september 16th she went to her ex's house and they slept together several times and it continued til november 7. she lied to her ex and told him that her step mom and dad kicked her out. she moved back in with him on the 2nd of november then i told her to go back to her dads if she dont we are done. I want to know what are the chances of this will work out if i move over there. we are supposed to be married 10/21/16. does this sound crazy or i guess i am just confused. any truthful answer will help me pleas
3jameo3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 4:13:51 AM
At 11/14/2015 3:28:31 AM, singlefather197235 wrote:
what are your thoughts on this. like i said we have been friends since 2013 and it turnrd more into an online love affair even tho she was pregnant with another mans child and continued til april of 2014 then we had an arguement and we stopped talking. with help from her father he got us back together again in september. we have never met in person. september 12 she said she will marry me. september 16th she went to her ex's house and they slept together several times and it continued til november 7. she lied to her ex and told him that her step mom and dad kicked her out. she moved back in with him on the 2nd of november then i told her to go back to her dads if she dont we are done. I want to know what are the chances of this will work out if i move over there. we are supposed to be married 10/21/16. does this sound crazy or i guess i am just confused. any truthful answer will help me pleas

From my own personal experience with my last girlfriend/fiance if they cheat once it will happen again and again until you finally get fed up with it. My advice is to stay far away from this type of woman, if a woman truly loves you then she will never cheat instead she will tell you what is wrong in bed or wherever the problem is in an effort to help you fix the problem thus creating an everlasting bond of trust, love etc that every relationship needs. Sorry to say but I personally don't think this woman is that type nor do i believe that you or the other man should subject yourself to the mental and emotional anguish that comes with a cheating partner.

The easiest way to tell if your or another man's partner is cheating is exactly what you did which is start an online relationship with them then turn it into something more. The trust worthy ones would tell their partner what is going on and ask them what to do in their own opinion and 9/10 times you would have ended up blocked instantly, more than likely after an insult or threat from thier partner.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 5:05:10 AM

If she slept with another guy, and you have never met her in person, getting married is the dumbest thing you can do. Break up with her, or just be friends, and move on with your life.
singlefather197235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 5:43:53 AM
what are your thoughts on this. I live in the U. K she lives in the U.S.A we are 4000 miles apart
like i said we have been friends since 2013 and it turned more into an online love affair even tho she was pregnant with another mans child and continued til april of 2014 then we had an arguement and we stopped talking. with help from her father he got us back together again in september. we have never met in person. september 12 she said she will marry me. september 16th she went to her ex's house and they slept together several times and it continued til november 7. she lied to her ex and told him that her step mom and dad kicked her out. she moved back in with him on the 2nd of november then i told her to go back to her dads if she dont we are done. I want to know what are the chances of this will work out if i move over there. we are supposed to be married 10/21/16. does this sound crazy or i guess i am just confused. any truthful answer will help me pleas
SM2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 6:08:46 AM

Never romance somebody unless you're going to hook up within six months.

Never commit to somebody that you've never met.

Never trust somebody you betrays you.

Never stay with somebody who makes you miserable.

Never dive into a new life with somebody you've never met.

Never let somebody else dump their problems on your lap.

It sounds like this girl has issues, and isn't considering your feelings at all. Do you really want to be married to that? Just dump her, and dump her fast. Then go outside, and get yourself a real girlfriend.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2015 6:21:01 AM

This is probably like one of the worst relationships I've ever heard of. You have an obligation to yourself to break up with her as soon as possible. I don't even know how this lasted so long or even turned into a "would you marry me".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 12:12:35 AM
At 11/14/2015 5:43:53 AM, singlefather197235 wrote:
what are your thoughts on this. I live in the U. K she lives in the U.S.A we are 4000 miles apart
like i said we have been friends since 2013 and it turned more into an online love affair even tho she was pregnant with another mans child and continued til april of 2014 then we had an arguement and we stopped talking. with help from her father he got us back together again in september. we have never met in person. september 12 she said she will marry me. september 16th she went to her ex's house and they slept together several times and it continued til november 7. she lied to her ex and told him that her step mom and dad kicked her out. she moved back in with him on the 2nd of november then i told her to go back to her dads if she dont we are done. I want to know what are the chances of this will work out if i move over there. we are supposed to be married 10/21/16. does this sound crazy or i guess i am just confused. any truthful answer will help me pleas

Why are you talking to some other dude's woman, especially one who had a child with him? I've told about 5 people on DDO, I'd marry them, I hope none of them are sick enough to believe me
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 4:10:10 AM

This is a troll thread, no one could openly admit to being that dense.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 4:24:45 AM

It sounds crazy and you are confused for even being in this relationship.

http://cdn.meme.am...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:23:36 AM
At 11/16/2015 12:12:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/14/2015 5:43:53 AM, singlefather197235 wrote:

Why are you talking to some other dude's woman, especially one who had a child with him? I've told about 5 people on DDO, I'd marry them, I hope none of them are sick enough to believe me

OH WYYYYLLLLTEEEEEEDDDDDD!!! You said I was the one!!! *sob*
singlefather197235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 5:49:30 AM
I just sent her the engagement ring from theUSA fron the UK on november 6th and she received it the 16th we moved up the wedding to April. we still never met in person. we sykpe everyday, phone calls and facebook everyday. do you think this will last or fail. we tell each other i love you and hoe much we care about each other despite never meeting in person. please give me your honest opinions and thoughts. thank you
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 7:37:36 AM

Dude, seriously, gtfo of that relationship. It's clearly not healthy, it's bringing about unnecessary stress for you, and she sounds like a liar and a cheat. You don't need someone like that in your life. DO NOT MARRY HER. I'm sure you could find a better match for yourself using a service like eHarmony. Please do check that site out and fill out a profile before tying the knot with this chick.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...