Jump to topic:

I'm Leaving

Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 4:05:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I usually am not active in other forums other than the philosophy forum, so you might not even know me.
But recently I feel like that forum has degraded to a point where it just is not worth the time I spent there anymore.
And that is the problem: I spend time there anyway, time that I do not have.

I want to thank n7, tejretics, Chaosism, Envisage, bsh1, kasmic, CorieMike, Hayd, SNP1 and Dookieman for the good times I have had here and wish all of you all the best.

As for me, I am going to write some final responses to some forum posts and deactivate my account tomorrow.

Goodbye
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 4:23:05 PM
That's unfortunate.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 4:31:30 PM
At 11/17/2015 4:05:47 PM, Fkkize wrote:
I usually am not active in other forums other than the philosophy forum, so you might not even know me.
But recently I feel like that forum has degraded to a point where it just is not worth the time I spent there anymore.

I want to thank n7, tejretics, Chaosism, Envisage, bsh1, kasmic, CorieMike, Hayd, SNP1 and Dookieman for the good times I have had here and wish all of you all the best.

As for me, I am going to write some final responses to some forum posts and deactivate my account tomorrow.

Goodbye

I hope you reconsider, because you are a great asset to the site. Maybe pop back in from time to time, at least. And, you don't need to close your account to leave.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
kasmic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:10:11 PM

Goodbye

Thanks Fkkize, farewell my friend.
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:13:35 PM
I've felt the same way at times. I always come back though, quality tends to ebb and flow in the philosophy forum. Like Bsh said, I hope check in from time to time.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:28:31 PM
Nah, not happening. It's impossible. You'll check back in eventually, and you'll feel the urge to re-activate. I hope that happens soon, though. You're a great member, and the philosophy forum will be much worse off without you. I look forward to your return :)
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:23:03 PM
Please don't deactivate your account. Leave the site without deactivating...at least be active within the SS PM, since I'm sure the people in that PM are worth talking to....please? Don't go, I don't want a close friend of mine to leave :( at least be active in the PM's.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ZacGraphics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 8:05:53 PM
I feel as though I have contributed to this action, but nonetheless, I am very sad to see you go. Reading over your remarks on here, you seem to be quite a bright individual. Even though I did not know you very well, I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Have you ever heard the story about the hero dying for the villain?
Dookieman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:35:12 PM

Goodbye

Just take a break and come back later. There's no need to deactivate your account.
Dookieman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:36:18 PM
At 11/17/2015 7:23:03 PM, tejretics wrote:
Please don't deactivate your account. Leave the site without deactivating...at least be active within the SS PM, since I'm sure the people in that PM are worth talking to....please? Don't go, I don't want a close friend of mine to leave :( at least be active in the PM's.

Don't worry tejretics; I'll never leave you. (:
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:14:41 AM

Goodbye

Taking time away from DDO for more important things is great. I' happy for you, but deactivating your account is not necessary, and you should still check by every month or so, just once. Until you have time again.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 3:14:49 AM
At 11/17/2015 4:23:05 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
That's unfortunate.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~