Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 10:14:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am opening another AMA. Ask away!
You're sweet. Thank you :) <3 -ESocial

I am sorry Debate.org -KingofEverything

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 3:35:30 AM
At 11/26/2015 10:14:48 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
How's your day going?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:23:16 AM
At 11/28/2015 3:35:30 AM, SamStevens wrote:
How's your day going?

Good mate.

You guys can stop the circlejerk started around the election. It stopped being funny faster than Mirza's anti-American rants. -Jonbonbon

It's like when the kid who makes an ugly sand castle on the beach goes and tries to kick down someone else's sand castle because he couldn't make one as good as that. -YYW
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:03:28 PM

These questions are intentionally open-ended. Please use as much detail as you like to answer them. Longer answers are better than short ones.

1. What are the things that you like about school, and that you do not like about school?

2. What is your favorite subject, and why?

3. What is your least favorite subject, and why?

4. What do you like about DDO? What do you dislike about DDO? Why?

5. Would you describe yourself as happy? Why or why not?
Tsar of DDO
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 5:10:02 PM
At 11/28/2015 4:03:28 PM, YYW wrote:

These questions are intentionally open-ended. Please use as much detail as you like to answer them. Longer answers are better than short ones.

1. What are the things that you like about school, and that you do not like about school?

What I like is the fact that I get to choose two elective classes since I am in High School. I have been enjoying both, which are German and Music Studio. As for the things I dislike, I would have to say that a) Algebra has gotten harder and b) there are some idiots I can't stand. They don't bug me as much as they used to in Middle School, but sometimes just glancing a look at the things some people do reminds me of why I feel so much disdain for them. They're straight up obnoxious. They're hypocritical. They judge others for being idiots and act like idiots. It just disgusts me.

For now, I will say German because of how different the language is. It is interesting that lots of the words are so long and don't sound similar to the English version if the words.

Algebra. I can't tell you how many times that I have been confused with Algebra and had to spend at least an hour on it. Not to mention that the book is a terrible guide to Algebra. The examples they show sometimes don't even relate to a few specific problems you're doing. It is confusing.

I like that Debate.org is a site with a variety of fun things to do: Play mafia, do debates, post to forums, chess tournaments, etc. I find them all fun to do since it can help with debating skills or you can just relax playing a game. What I dislike about the site is a portion of the unfriendly or obnoxious environment. I do apologize since I mistook you as part of this very nature, however, some people of bothered and harassed me so much that it drove me kind of mad. I also don't like spam debates where people advertise love potions. Those are a waste of time.

Mixed. I can get annoyed pretty easily, but sometimes I am happy. My style of happiness is different than others. I'm not the kind of person who screams out of excitement when enjoying something, it's more laid back. I just kind of sit there like "yeah" and act calm.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:00:42 PM
Would you be interested in signing up for this? http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:36:37 PM
At 11/28/2015 5:10:02 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:03:28 PM, YYW wrote:

What I like is the fact that I get to choose two elective classes since I am in High School. I have been enjoying both, which are German and Music Studio. As for the things I dislike, I would have to say that a) Algebra has gotten harder and b) there are some idiots I can't stand. They don't bug me as much as they used to in Middle School, but sometimes just glancing a look at the things some people do reminds me of why I feel so much disdain for them. They're straight up obnoxious. They're hypocritical. They judge others for being idiots and act like idiots. It just disgusts me.

I certainly understand that. Math, like anything else, gets easier with practice, though. That much I can tell you.

For now, I will say German because of how different the language is. It is interesting that lots of the words are so long and don't sound similar to the English version if the words.

Right on. I also speak German, and it's a fine language to learn :)

Algebra. I can't tell you how many times that I have been confused with Algebra and had to spend at least an hour on it. Not to mention that the book is a terrible guide to Algebra. The examples they show sometimes don't even relate to a few specific problems you're doing. It is confusing.

Most math books suck. However, there are many resources online to help. I personally would recommend Kahn Academy, or EdEx, or something like that. These can be really helpful.

I like that Debate.org is a site with a variety of fun things to do: Play mafia, do debates, post to forums, chess tournaments, etc. I find them all fun to do since it can help with debating skills or you can just relax playing a game.

Cool.

What I dislike about the site is a portion of the unfriendly or obnoxious environment. I do apologize since I mistook you as part of this very nature, however, some people of bothered and harassed me so much that it drove me kind of mad. I also don't like spam debates where people advertise love potions. Those are a waste of time.

It's all good.

Mixed. I can get annoyed pretty easily, but sometimes I am happy. My style of happiness is different than others. I'm not the kind of person who screams out of excitement when enjoying something, it's more laid back. I just kind of sit there like "yeah" and act calm.

I'd say that's pretty normal, actually.
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:44:15 PM

Is it true that I am your favorite member on this site?

Who is your favorite singer?

What political issue are you most passionate about?

What are your goals in life?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:57:53 PM
At 11/28/2015 6:44:15 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Huh? Did I say that? Vi_spex and tajshar2k are.

Probably Usher.

Marijuana

Honestly, I don't know. I do want a successful job that gets me a bit of popularity and I get well paid.

KingofEverything
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 7:04:23 PM
At 11/28/2015 6:57:53 PM, KingofEverything wrote:
At 11/28/2015 6:44:15 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Huh? Did I say that? Vi_spex and tajshar2k are. Though I would say you are a favorite. There are so many choices!

Probably Usher.

Marijuana

Honestly, I don't know. I do want a successful job that gets me a bit of popularity and I get well paid.