Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Post your face*

ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 10:38:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm curious. Reveal yourself.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 10:39:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Horrible-quality pic because I'm in Starbucks and I just have a bad Chromebook camera.

Why do I look so angry? Seriously, my neutral face makes me seem like I'm about to go on some kind of rampage.

http://i.imgur.com...
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 11:57:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/5/2015 10:39:22 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Horrible-quality pic because I'm in Starbucks and I just have a bad Chromebook camera.

Why do I look so angry? Seriously, my neutral face makes me seem like I'm about to go on some kind of rampage.

http://i.imgur.com...
Awesome. :)
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:02:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/5/2015 11:57:45 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/5/2015 10:39:22 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Horrible-quality pic because I'm in Starbucks and I just have a bad Chromebook camera.

Why do I look so angry? Seriously, my neutral face makes me seem like I'm about to go on some kind of rampage.

http://i.imgur.com...
Awesome. :)

Thank you, Sir. Do you like my European-styled scarf?
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:02:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:02:05 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Thank you, Sir. Do you like my European-styled scarf?
Yes, all of that. You have a good taste. :)
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:07:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:02:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:02:05 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Thank you, Sir. Do you like my European-styled scarf?
Yes, all of that. You have a good taste. :)

I'm flattered, Sir. I'll post another pic the next time I wear my true Euro outfit, when I'm in a turtleneck, just for you :)
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:08:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:07:25 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:02:50 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:02:05 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Thank you, Sir. Do you like my European-styled scarf?
Yes, all of that. You have a good taste. :)

I'm flattered, Sir. I'll post another pic the next time I wear my true Euro outfit, when I'm in a turtleneck, just for you :)
You rock. I hate turtlenecks, though. Polo all the way. :)
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:15:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/5/2015 10:39:22 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Horrible-quality pic because I'm in Starbucks and I just have a bad Chromebook camera.

Why do I look so angry? Seriously, my neutral face makes me seem like I'm about to go on some kind of rampage.

http://i.imgur.com...

Cute scarf! I approve.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:26:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:15:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/5/2015 10:39:22 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Horrible-quality pic because I'm in Starbucks and I just have a bad Chromebook camera.

Why do I look so angry? Seriously, my neutral face makes me seem like I'm about to go on some kind of rampage.

http://i.imgur.com...

Cute scarf! I approve.

Thank you, Sir.

All this complimenting and so little participation. Sad :(
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:27:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:26:35 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:15:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/5/2015 10:39:22 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Horrible-quality pic because I'm in Starbucks and I just have a bad Chromebook camera.

Why do I look so angry? Seriously, my neutral face makes me seem like I'm about to go on some kind of rampage.

http://i.imgur.com...

Cute scarf! I approve.

Thank you, Sir.

All this complimenting and so little participation. Sad :(

I was also going to complement the scarf.
Why?

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:28:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:27:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:26:35 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:15:26 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/5/2015 10:39:22 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Horrible-quality pic because I'm in Starbucks and I just have a bad Chromebook camera.

Why do I look so angry? Seriously, my neutral face makes me seem like I'm about to go on some kind of rampage.

http://i.imgur.com...

Cute scarf! I approve.

Thank you, Sir.

All this complimenting and so little participation. Sad :(

I was also going to complement the scarf.

I should take a picture of my cute scarf and share it :) We should create a scarf-sharing thread!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:37:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:28:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I should take a picture of my cute scarf and share it :) We should create a scarf-sharing thread!

Please do.

Favourite way to wear your scarves? I'm very partial towards the Parisian knot.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:38:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:37:20 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:28:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I should take a picture of my cute scarf and share it :) We should create a scarf-sharing thread!

Please do.

Favourite way to wear your scarves? I'm very partial towards the Parisian knot.

I typically just wrap them around my neck. The scarf I recently got is a complete circle, so, I can just wrap it around my neck without needing to tie it. Why the British spelling of "favourite"?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:41:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now, this is how you wear a scarf

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:56:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:38:56 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:37:20 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:28:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I should take a picture of my cute scarf and share it :) We should create a scarf-sharing thread!

Please do.

Favourite way to wear your scarves? I'm very partial towards the Parisian knot.

I typically just wrap them around my neck. The scarf I recently got is a complete circle, so, I can just wrap it around my neck without needing to tie it.
Ooh, an infinity scarf. Those are cool.
Why the British spelling of "favourite"?
I typically set my computer's keyboard to UK English. It's much nicer. More colourful.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:57:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:56:06 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:38:56 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:37:20 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Favourite way to wear your scarves? I'm very partial towards the Parisian knot.

I typically just wrap them around my neck. The scarf I recently got is a complete circle, so, I can just wrap it around my neck without needing to tie it.
Ooh, an infinity scarf. Those are cool.

Indeed :)

Why the British spelling of "favourite"?
I typically set my computer's keyboard to UK English. It's much nicer. More colourful.

I see. It's nice to diverge from the American programme every now and then.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:58:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:38:31 AM, Mirza wrote:
This would suit you: http://ep.yimg.com...

I definitely want more muted scarves like that - that's incredible. It's cotton though - I prefer wool or silk.

Unfortunately I don't have the budget or the opportunity to incorporate more scarves into my wardrobe (it was 80 degrees f. today, lol), but I'll definitely buy a bunch when I go to New York (it's going to happen, ffs)
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 12:59:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:41:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Now, this is how you wear a scarf

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

DDO has made me doubt my sexuality many times. Thank you.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:02:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:57:44 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I see. It's nice to diverge from the American programme every now and then.

Going to the theater vs. going to the theatre.

The center of something vs. the centre of something

Aluminum vs. Aluminium.

Amazing.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:02:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:59:07 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:41:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Now, this is how you wear a scarf

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

DDO has made me doubt my sexuality many times. Thank you.

It's okay to be heteroflexible...and, they are really hot...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:02:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 1:02:10 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:57:44 AM, bsh1 wrote:
I see. It's nice to diverge from the American programme every now and then.

Going to the theater vs. going to the theatre.

I always write it as theatre. Lol.

Amazing.

Indeed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:04:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 1:02:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
It's okay to be heteroflexible...and, they are really hot...

Especially for Colin Firth. Colin Firth is the most beautiful individual on the planet, regardless of gender.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:04:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 12:58:35 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
I definitely want more muted scarves like that - that's incredible. It's cotton though - I prefer wool or silk.

Unfortunately I don't have the budget or the opportunity to incorporate more scarves into my wardrobe (it was 80 degrees f. today, lol), but I'll definitely buy a bunch when I go to New York (it's going to happen, ffs)
Wool is fine, as long as it's rather thin. But yes, I like dark colour, especially on clothes. It's much more soothing, authoritative, serious than the alternative.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:05:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/5/2015 10:38:36 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I'm curious. Reveal yourself.

Already on my profile pic.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:10:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 1:04:09 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 12/6/2015 1:02:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
It's okay to be heteroflexible...and, they are really hot...

Especially for Colin Firth. Colin Firth is the most beautiful individual on the planet, regardless of gender.

Lol
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:14:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 1:04:17 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/6/2015 12:58:35 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
I definitely want more muted scarves like that - that's incredible. It's cotton though - I prefer wool or silk.

Unfortunately I don't have the budget or the opportunity to incorporate more scarves into my wardrobe (it was 80 degrees f. today, lol), but I'll definitely buy a bunch when I go to New York (it's going to happen, ffs)
Wool is fine, as long as it's rather thin. But yes, I like dark colour, especially on clothes. It's much more soothing, authoritative, serious than the alternative.

I have a good bit of light stuff (cream sweaters, linen & silk stuff, khakis), but I'm really starting to realize that I want more dark colours. They fit with my relatively serious countenance. They're sufficiently severe, and, as you say, authoritarian (what a wonderful description, Sir!).

My best outfit is perhaps a dark gray flannel suit (heavy flannel, not some cheap stuff), navy turtleneck, and well-worn chocolate-brown pebbled longwings. It's very fitting.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 1:20:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Specifically these shoes: http://www.brooksbrothers.com...

They're my favourite shoes ever. Perhaps not formal (they wouldn't really work in business), but for literally everything below businesswear, they're tops. Good for tweed and cords, good for khakis, good for flannel if you're not trying to be too serious, etc... good for everything.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "