Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mirza: Ask Me Anything

ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 9:53:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:52:04 PM, Mirza wrote:
I shall not guarantee to answer everything, but feel free to ask. Be creative if you can, too.

Why Are You So Wise?

Why Are You So Clever?

Why Are You Destiny?

Thank you, Sir.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 7:06:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:54:21 PM, Cermank wrote:
1. Kill marry hookup: choose a person from ddo for the same.

Men

Kill: bsh1 (or YYW)

Marry: thett3 (or bladerunner)

Hookup: Mikal (or Zaradi)

Women

Kill: Zarro

Marry: You :)

Hookup: Danielle

2. Person you'd go gay for
Interesting question. :)

Marc Bartra, a Spanish football player (remember a glass or two of water because you'll be dehydrated):

http://media3.fcbarcelona.com...
http://static.tumblr.com...
https://41.media.tumblr.com...

Most perfect man today.

3. Why do finals suck so much?
Fear of poor performance and too much nervousness. :)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 7:07:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:56:40 PM, Cermank wrote:
How to stop procrastinating
Do everything you can on time for a few weeks and you'll develop a good habit. However, it's also good in my opinion to accept that you are sort of a free bird and don't want everything done in a rigid fashion. :)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 7:10:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 9:53:11 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Why Are You So Wise?

Why Are You So Clever?

Why Are You Destiny?
Very good questions, Sir. :)

It's simply because I am meant to be gifted and mean something good for everyone else. :)
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,537
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:10:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:09:23 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/7/2015 7:39:50 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Why won't you accept my friend request ;(
I did.

Not according to DDO. I sent it again.
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,537
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:11:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:10:43 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/7/2015 8:10:25 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Not according to DDO. I sent it again.
I also deleted you. :)

lol
SamStevens
Posts: 3,930
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:27:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:52:04 PM, Mirza wrote:
I shall not guarantee to answer everything, but feel free to ask. Be creative if you can, too.

Did you ever choke on food or drink?
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:30:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:52:04 PM, Mirza wrote:
I shall not guarantee to answer everything, but feel free to ask. Be creative if you can, too.

Favourite European country? (Aside from your own)

Least Favourite European country?

Least Favourite Non-European country? (Aside from America)

Favourite Non-European country?
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:33:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:30:40 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Favourite European country? (Aside from your own)
Aside from Bosnia and Denmark, it's England.

Least Favourite European country?
Albania.

Least Favourite Non-European country? (Aside from America)
Probably Saudi Arabia, but I dislike numerous countries.

Favourite Non-European country?
Canada.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:33:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:33:09 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/7/2015 8:30:40 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Favourite Non-European country?
Canada.

D
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:34:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:33:52 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/7/2015 8:33:09 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/7/2015 8:30:40 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Favourite Non-European country?
Canada.

D

Tried to do a smiley face, instead triggered a reply.
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:35:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:33:52 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
D
Well, hello. :)

I used to really like USA, Canada, Australia, and NZ altogether; I now mostly like Canada. It is really peaceful, has a near-perfect climate, and resembles North-Western Europe a lot.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:36:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:34:53 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Tried to do a smiley face, instead triggered a reply.
This is annoying indeed. I want real smileys implemented too. :(
Smithereens
Posts: 7,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 8:40:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is this your first AMA?
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 12:49:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/7/2015 8:35:40 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/7/2015 8:33:52 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
D
Well, hello. :)

I used to really like USA, Canada, Australia, and NZ altogether; I now mostly like Canada. It is really peaceful, has a near-perfect climate, and resembles North-Western Europe a lot.

Have you been to any of these places?

What is the least-bad U.S. State/city?
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 1:01:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2015 12:49:13 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Have you been to any of these places?
No, but I've "virtually" explored them for many years, and wanted to live in some - mostly America. I used to daydream about it. There was a time when I got a phone as a kid, and browsing the web cost a lot; I would visit some people with my parents, find images of say, Sydney at night, and just feel really wonderful imagining myself being there; so, the links I'd write down, "paste" on my phone, and download the images. Huge bills for my father, but who cares. :)

Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com...

... and look at this: https://upload.wikimedia.org...

Don't you get a warm feeling? :(

What is the least-bad U.S. State/city?
I really like the liberal cities; mostly NYC and Seattle. So, the cities, their states, and the surrounding states mostly.

Seattle is wonderful from all I've seen and read about it.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 1:06:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2015 1:01:45 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/8/2015 12:49:13 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
I really like the liberal cities; mostly NYC and Seattle. So, the cities, their states, and the surrounding states mostly.

Seattle is wonderful from all I've seen and read about it.

Apparently there's a lot of Starbucks there.
Why?

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 1:15:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2015 1:01:45 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 12/8/2015 12:49:13 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Have you been to any of these places?
No, but I've "virtually" explored them for many years, and wanted to live in some - mostly America. I used to daydream about it. There was a time when I got a phone as a kid, and browsing the web cost a lot; I would visit some people with my parents, find images of say, Sydney at night, and just feel really wonderful imagining myself being there; so, the links I'd write down, "paste" on my phone, and download the images. Huge bills for my father, but who cares. :)

Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com...

... and look at this: https://upload.wikimedia.org...

Don't you get a warm feeling? :(
That's a wonderful thing to imagine :)
What is the least-bad U.S. State/city?
I really like the liberal cities; mostly NYC and Seattle. So, the cities, their states, and the surrounding states mostly.
Those are my two favourite cities/regions as well.
Seattle is wonderful from all I've seen and read about it.

It really is. Washington is incredibly beautiful - there are forests and mountains and general peacefulness directly outside of Seattle, and the city itself is serene. I stayed at this adorable hotel: http://www.datafax.com...

I'm fully planning on moving to NYC this coming fall as well. It's intoxicating.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
TheFlex
Posts: 2,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 1:50:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/6/2015 8:52:04 PM, Mirza wrote:
I shall not guarantee to answer everything, but feel free to ask. Be creative if you can, too.

Who's the person in your profile picture?
How'd you get the name Mirza?
Do you enjoy drinking coffee and beer, and if so, what your favorites and why?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:41:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2015 1:15:07 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
That's a wonderful thing to imagine :)
It truly is. It's been part of my past daydreaming a lot, certainly.

Those are my two favourite cities/regions as well.
That's very nice. I like them for so many reasons; the climate is wonderful, the open mentality, the culture; all great.

It really is. Washington is incredibly beautiful - there are forests and mountains and general peacefulness directly outside of Seattle, and the city itself is serene. I stayed at this adorable hotel: http://www.datafax.com...
I agree entirely! I used to want to pursue a degree/career in engineering and work in Microsoft near Seattle.

I'm fully planning on moving to NYC this coming fall as well. It's intoxicating.
You're very lucky, and I hope it goes all well for you. To get the best of your waiting time, watch some Home Alone 2 to get a grasp of the lovely atmosphere there (esp. at winter). Feels so nice. :)